Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Mirillis Action! 1.16.3

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#41 XenoCoder

XenoCoder

Byte Hunter --->

• ViP
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:smoke weed to go high

• Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Mirillis action 1.16.3.0 Ultimate Crack 100% Working [ Tut by Mr Punchlina]

Here is the video, has been deleted already but not fast enough that i couldn't catch it. :sneaky:

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/acb7c6bf

that was really fast , mirillis team spying us? that means that the crack is workingg? :D

#42 n0_risk!

n0_risk!

RG9uJ3QgYmUgc28gbm9zeS4=

• Veteran
  • 2,318 posts

• Blank

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

For most.  :lol:

#43 XenoCoder

XenoCoder

Byte Hunter --->

• ViP
  • 962 posts

• Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

For most.  :lol:

tell me how you get this vid back? dl you every video that you watch? :lol:

#44 n0_risk!

n0_risk!

RG9uJ3QgYmUgc28gbm9zeS4=

• Veteran
  • 2,318 posts

• Blank

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Cached tab, back button in the browser + addon for YT downloads. :lol:

#45 XenoCoder

XenoCoder

Byte Hunter --->

• ViP
  • 962 posts

• Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Cached tab, back button in the browser + addon for YT downloads. :lol:

sounds like PRISM (surveillance program)laughing1.gif

#46 radius

radius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Blank

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

It doesn't work for me too. In windows 8-64 bit i get the same error. Crack isn't working. I did what XenoCoder said, copied hole loader file where Action is installed ran the scrip and the same error occurs.

Comments like this are both funny and CONFUSING. He insisted that he copied the "whole loader file" where Action is installed. Umm, it isn't just ONE file, it's an ENTIRE directory, INCLUDING the directory. It's fine if the crack doesn't work for some people, if it works it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't, no harm, no foul... but from their descriptions, they either couldn't take the time to describe it better, couldn't be bothered with the readme, or if their descriptions were accurate, simply install it the wrong way.

#47 XenoCoder

XenoCoder

Byte Hunter --->

• ViP
  • 962 posts

• Lithuania

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

crack no working for me in WIN 7 64  :(  :(  :(  :( HELP

It doesn't work for me too. In windows 8-64 bit i get the same error. Crack isn't working. I did what XenoCoder said, copied hole loader file where Action is installed ran the scrip and the same error occurs.

Mirillis Action! 1.16.3 Silent by M-K.rar (19.06 Mb)

Site: http://www.mirrorupload.net
Sharecode[?]: /file/FAJVOSVC/#!Mirillis+Action!+1.16.3+Silent+by+M-K.rar

here is the last choice for you guys to get it working! make sure that you have uninstalled completely the action app and reboot sys, then open program-files folder and look for Mirillis folder, if you can see it? , delete! 

and now the final step , download the silent installer of action and double click on it, wait few secs till the shortcut was created on desktop, thats it! by the way the shortcut is already associated with the script, that means you cannot do something wrong now! ^_^ if you got again this damn message? then radius have to change loader directory in the script.. or edit it yourself! :D

#48 locoJoe

locoJoe

The Bad Guy

• ViP
  • 1,233 posts
  • Interests:Mostly Illegal

• United States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Thanx to everyone involved for making it possible for me to have Action! for free. I however could not get v1.16.2 or .3 to work. I am not dense and I am familiar with using loaders and the like but all my videos came out with a watermark. The program said was pro but vids still had watermarks. I went to v1.16.1 where no loader is needed. It worked perfectly. I can not see any difference in speed or quality between v.3 and .1. I am happy with v1.16.1. Thank you.

BUT

I am still liking Faststone Capture. For ease of use and for its very very small file sizes compared to Action!. The quality is a little less than Action! tho. Still the videos look real good and are only about 10% as big as Action!s vids. For desktop recording (not games) my favorite is still Faststone.

-locoJoe

Spoiler

#49 viderbit™

viderbit™

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Bulgaria

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Attention! Mirillis Action 1.16.3.0 has "two versions". The first version is before the loader and now there is second version! They just want to screw the loader! So if you have a problem with the loader + official download setup, this is the reason :D

Use the silent installer until XenoCoder fix the loader for the "second version" of 1.16.3.0 :D

#50 locoJoe

locoJoe

The Bad Guy

• ViP
  • 1,233 posts
  • Interests:Mostly Illegal

• United States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

Attention! Mirillis Action 1.16.3.0 has "two versions". The first version is before the loader and now there is second version! They just want to screw the loader! So if you have a problem with the loader + official download setup, this is the reason :D

Use the silent installer until XenoCoder fix the loader for the "second version" of 1.16.3.0 :D

This is good to know but then how long till the loader wont work again, and again and again.(Im not cutting down XenoCoder just stating facts)

Version 1.16.1 works fine and needs no loader. Until there is a real difference in performance and/or quality I am sticking with 1.16.1. Altho I really dont use Action! very much I do however appreciate all the effort XenoCoder has put into this and other meds. Most will want the newest version with updated loader, but Im fine. g/l have fun.

Edited by locoJoe, 04 October 2013 - 04:07 PM.

-locoJoe

Spoiler

#51 Ripdevil666

Ripdevil666

Ripdevil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

• Blank

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Mirillis Action! 1.16.3 Silent by M-K.rar (19.06 Mb)

Site: http://www.mirrorupload.net
Sharecode[?]: /file/FAJVOSVC/#!Mirillis+Action!+1.16.3+Silent+by+M-K.rar

here is the last choice for you guys to get it working! make sure that you have uninstalled completely the action app and reboot sys, then open program-files folder and look for Mirillis folder, if you can see it? , delete! 

and now the final step , download the silent installer of action and double click on it, wait few secs till the shortcut was created on desktop, thats it! by the way the shortcut is already associated with the script, that means you cannot do something wrong now! ^_^ if you got again this damn message? then radius have to change loader directory in the script.. or edit it yourself! :D

Mirillis Action! 1.16.3 Silent by M-K.rar

Mirror: @Mirrorcreator (Thanks for this ===> Mohamed Khaled & suryadewa)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0ICSDQA6/

Greets,

Ripdevil@Appznet

Edited by Ripdevil666, 18 October 2013 - 07:05 AM.

CRACK.FM 104.7 The most popular cracking channel, brings software cracks to the people every day since 1994!

#52 Nitr0

Nitr0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

• Italy

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Thanks to XenoCoder, sorry if its late, i see it only now. Good work, i appreciate it, its the best crack for Action. Btw, i just want to know, there arent any other ways to crack it? Because the loader is detected for most online game like a cheat.. Thanks in advance :)

#53 Yorel

Yorel

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 882 posts

• Spain

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Thanks a lot!!, time to update  ;)

#54 Yorel

Yorel

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 882 posts

• Spain

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

1. Copy the entire "Loader" folder into the Mirillis Action's install
     directory.

2. Start program by double clicking on "ActionLoader.vbs". Create a
     shortcut if necessary.

3. dont put any crap into install folder! only Loader folder and run ActionLoader.vbs from there!!!

I just installed the program, followed your instructions but I see I'm in Trial Period:

orrj.png

#55 Yorel

Yorel

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 882 posts

• Spain

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

The second time I launch the program through .vbs file it seems ok, This product is licensed to: XenoCoder

Thanks!!

#56 Meifumado

Meifumado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Blank

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

can someone re up a link please thx!

the other 2 getting error

#57 Ozmi

Ozmi

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Pirate

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

directory.

shortcut if necessary.

3. dont put any crap into install folder! only Loader folder and run ActionLoader.vbs from there!!!

Can someone help me with this? I do not know where the install directory is.. Sorry for asking. Thanks for the help! :P

#58 Dodel

Dodel

Dodel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Interests:Remembering to breath..

• United Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

directory.

shortcut if necessary.

Can someone help me with this? I do not know where the install directory is.. Sorry for asking. Thanks for the help! :P

No offence, but if you cant find an install folder, you shouldn't be looking to run 'free' software. Oh and Welcome also.

Generally though , right click desktop Icon, properties, open file location.

Edited by Dodel, 01 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

Of Course I Talk To Myself, Beacuse SomeTimes I Need Expert Advice.

#59 Yorel

Yorel

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 882 posts

• Spain

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

directory.

shortcut if necessary.

The default path is--> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!

#60 Ozmi

Ozmi

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Pirate

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

Oh Okay! Thank you. I was looking for Action! in the Program Files (x86) not Mirillis. Was confused. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users