How to activate Windows 8.1 pro and office professional plus 2013 test Work

Mohamed atif

I've discovered Activation certainly will succeed Will no longer need the Microsoft product

activation key

Note 1 :

Succeed, this method only in one , when you re-install Windows again is not an entry to key, follow what in this video and you will surely succeed have tested this thing on several different computer and it succeeded

Note 2 :

You must install all of the :

1- Windows 8 .1 pro

2- office professional plus 2013

Note 3 :

To the success of this thing 100% install Windows again and follow the steps through video.

And also, do not enter any product key .

Commands used :

1- slmgr -upk

2- msconfig

3- net stop sppsvc

4- slmgr.vbs -ipk KW3QN-KFYWP-3KTGY-W678X-RM2KV

5- slmgr /ato

Download file spp :

http://depositfiles.com/files/5xhheijna

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/MVRINMKZ/spp.rar_links

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Important Note :

1- I've tested many times work on different Computer succeed this matter.

2- If this does not work it with you install Windows again .

Edited by Mohamed atif

• Replies 28
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mohamed atif

• 0_0

• tezza

• unknownasphyxiated

Top Posters In This Topic

how about update Windows ? is it still activated ?

If you want the success of this activation then reinstall Windows again and follow the steps video will succeed

I will post this again as it is important !

********* Sharing data.dat files is ill-advised *****

(This is an old trick and a simple WAT update from MS could possibly block certain installation ID values from the data.dat. MS already flagged this trick last year with users sharing data.dat on Win8.)

Do it correctly!

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-windows-81-build-9600-rtm-download-links-permanent-activation-via-phone/

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/

Edited by tezza

I know that this issue may be difficult, but please try it

Mohmed, i know you mean well, but you do not understand what this "trick" actually does. I know this "trick" it is old, and first used on Win8. It is not difficult, but people are using your all of your activation details (stored in the data.dat) on their own PC's

.One quote from MDL

"I seriously would avoid using someone else's data.dat. You would likely be vulnerable to not only the wat update, but some strange background errors that most people aren't aware of.

Only people who monitor the eventvwr.msc stuff would likely know the difference.Using anyone else's data.dat is ill-advised".

:)

I know that this issue may be difficult, but please try it

Mohmed, i know you mean well, but you do not understand what this "trick" actually does. I know this "trick" it is old, and first used on Win8. It is not difficult, but people are using your all of your activation details (stored in the data.dat) on their own PC's

.One quote from MDL

"I seriously would avoid using someone else's data.dat. You would likely be vulnerable to not only the wat update, but some strange background errors that most people aren't aware of.

Only people who monitor the eventvwr.msc stuff would likely know the difference.Using anyone else's data.dat is ill-advised".

:)

I know that I do not see any comments here because no one likes it Thank you .

And also thanked the teacher november_ ra1n

not working"On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004E016 to display the error text"

I know, but when you try this more than once, please re-install Windows again follow what the video .

This happened with me but then install Windows again successful

unknownasphyxiated

you must know that this method is not going to last long as what had happen to win 8
yes, this is a proven method to activate but people want activation that last long

don't be angry when people don't want to use your method

people can choose what they want to use and which one they want to use

On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004E016 to display the error text

not working"On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004E016 to display the error text"

I know, but when you try this more than once, please re-install Windows again follow what the video .

This happened with me but then install Windows again successful

It doesn't have anything to do with Windows Installation. '0_0' your edition of Windows 8.1 is 'Enterprise' and can't be activated through this [ or any other ] method at the moment.

you must know that this method is not going to last long as what had happen to win 8

yes, this is a proven method to activate but people want activation that last long

don't be angry when people don't want to use your method

people can choose what they want to use and which one they want to use

Thank you for this wonderful speech people choose what really sweetened its activation thank you with the knowledge that in this subject activate a permanent