Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Censorship on NSANEFORUMS In Disguise as "Policy"

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Bizarre™

Bizarre™

The One

• Staff
  • 9,595 posts

• Blank

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

I posted it before, but I believe it's appropriate to post it again.

Excellent recollection of events, but please keep in mind that the second thread was not closed out of sh!ts and giggles.
It's just that someone decided to think of it that way. You can't keep everyone happy after all.

Putting that aside, please note that while members are enjoying what nsane.forums can offer, the staff bust their @$$ to ensure that the forums stays organized as much as possible.
And you know what? We do it for free too. We are not compensated in any form whatsoever.

With that said, sometimes I keep wondering: Is it really worth it to continue the legacy of nsane when most of its members think the staff are full of crap?

#22 emerglines

emerglines

Scarface

• ViP
  • 856 posts
  • Interests:Hacking Softwares Hardwares Games Tech's ...

• Blank

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Excellent recollection of events, but please keep in mind that the second thread was not closed out of sh!ts and giggles.
It's just that someone decided to think of it that way. You can't keep everyone happy after all.

Putting that aside, please note that while members are enjoying what nsane.forums can offer, the staff bust their @$$ to ensure that the forums stays organized as much as possible.
And you know what? We do it for free too. We are not compensated in any form whatsoever.

With that said, sometimes I keep wondering: Is it really worth it to continue the legacy of nsane when most of its members think the staff are full of crap?

I respect the stuff and admins here, they do a great job, but still this forum needs dynamic policies, and stable standards that can't be removed like don't post double topic.    

#23 Crazycanuk

Crazycanuk

Organ Donner

• ViP
  • 1,698 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

What? please explain ! did i miss something? WTF?

#24 Ambrocious

Ambrocious

Information Warrior

• Banned
  • 2,072 posts

• Pirate

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Staff has the right to do anything they want to our content, but doing anything just because you got the power isn't always the right thing to do, and you guys know this. If my articles keep getting moved and then eventually I get banned, it only exposes you are being bullies. I love the hell out of nsaneforums, please don’t make me be the bad guy here.

You fail to answer this: We have been doing the same thing, with your agreement for several years. Infact you yourself have posted these types of topics in the Chat Bar yourself. Nothing has changed. Your premise for starting this topic reads to others that this is a recent thing. To me this seems you are trying to manipulate the facts to highlight something that in reality is a non-issue.

Let me remind you a final time: For the types of discussion infowars types of topics generate it has been decided these topics should in the Chat Bar. This is the only reason. No other. We have told you there is no debate to be had here. Yet you keep thinking that nsane.forums has some kind of conspiracy against you personally. We make decisions for the good of all members.

The reason I began to post in the Chat Bar is because I thought for one second... "Maybe I should give in and post there, people can read it if they like." I wasn't ever really fine with posting it there but I was trying to make peace even though I felt wronged. What you are forcing me to do is to post news articles in a casual talk place, and there is NOTHING casual about this news.

What you are actually saying here (I think) is "I don't believe that crap, I'll move it out of there". You have the power Lite and I'm going to miss the forums because the next time important news comes out from Infowars and I feel that people should know, I'm going to post it. This isn't as a way of defying you or any staff, it is me standing up and saying to you and all who want to oppress this information, "I will not obey your discriminatory rule".

I will not sit on the back of the bus, the place where you want me to be.

Agree, but still you didn't understand what they want you to do, give us a news that isn't from one trusted source, multiple resource can give me more higher chance to believe your news posts, for example if in a crime the criminal has only one witness on his crime wouldn't make the judge believe that mister X is a criminal for just by saying that mister Y is the witness, for that crime...

Give us more news trusted sources, and i will be the first in your side even if they ban me off the forum.    

I do offer more than once source, ussually. For example in the post I made which was closed, I also showed that at least 2 other websites of affiliations were covering this story. Here is the name of the story:

Exclusive: High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer to East Coast

And here are the additional related links:

CBS News: Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor

Daily Paul: Lindsey Graham Warns of False Flag Nuke Strike in South Carolina after Missing Nuclear Bomb Report

Lite closed that topic stating this:

Unfortunatly, this topic looks like its becoming a slinging match.

Topic Closed.

Anytime the heat is on, the info gets shut down. So yes indeed, Infowars is not the only place covering this info, but it is not "deemed" OK by staff, regardless of how much other info is out there. Im a bad man for using the Internet to see this. People fail to make the connection. In the above example, nukes were secretly and off the record transfered from a Military base in Texas and the news was that they were being sent to South Carolina, Lindsey Graham warned people on THE SAME DAY the nuke transfer took place that if we do not back the Syria war, Charleston Harbor would get hit by a nuke. Charleston Harbor is in South Carolina. Point being: this could be a false flag in the making and I am trying to inform people about it in case it happens, people might have had time to be vigilant and maybe even get out in enough time.

It's not my fault people see the worst of Alex Jones and never see any of the good info, the stuff I take seriously and do focus on. I didn't begin listening to Alex Jones and was instantly a hard core follower, my first impression of the guy was, "This guy is nuts, he's going to get killed for saying that stuff". But I tried to prove the information wrong and that is how I found that Infowars is mostly right.

Edited by Ambrocious, 06 September 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#25 locoJoe

locoJoe

shithead buttface

• ViP
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:What?

• United States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

I think whats needed is a moment of levity!

What?   :smoke::king:   :ganja:

Spoiler

#26 Crazycanuk

Crazycanuk

Organ Donner

• ViP
  • 1,698 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

please stop this stupidity he's playing with ........

Edited by Crazycanuk, 06 September 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#27 Ambrocious

Ambrocious

Information Warrior

• Banned
  • 2,072 posts

• Pirate

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I think whats needed is a moment of levity!

LOL, much needed, thanks.

#28 Bizarre™

Bizarre™

The One

• Staff
  • 9,595 posts

• Blank

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

@Crazycanuk:

You didn't miss anything. The point of my post is to show that when the staff starts to moderate topics, most of the members immediately criticize us.

If we enforce the rules, we are labeled as dictators. If we show leniency, we are labeled as incompetent.

Hence, my post:

That's why I keep wondering:

Is it really worth it to continue the legacy of nsane when most of its members think the staff are full of crap?

#29 dMog

dMog

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

again..for a guy that said he wanted to delete his account(again) and was asking for info on how to go about doing it this makes the 3rd or 4th time you threatened to leave.....you seem to be posting and lurking even more..and baiting..even the moderators and site administrator now too..the real world also has rules... written and unwritten.. this site has written rules, and if you refuse to abide by them then maybe you should actually quit or leave the site not just make empty threats for drama and effect and sympathy... in the past when you had your temper tantrums, you would threatened to do yourself harm...  are you going to threaten that again or have  you already posted that info  i just missed it..take a few psych courses on proper adult behaviour or at least read a few books on how to act like and actually be a grown up and mature person..it just may help if you look at tit with an open mind..something you up to this point have refused to so far in your life

green is the color, football is the game

#30 dMog

dMog

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

i love the black knight... so funny

#31 Beamslider

Beamslider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

• United States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Except that nuke story you posted was about the US moving nukes to the east coast.

The Graham stuff was not and was totally unrelated.  From the Graham site:

He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.

Now how does that collaborate an unsubstantiated story about the US moving NUKES to the east coast?   HINT:  IT DOESN'T.........

#32 locoJoe

locoJoe

shithead buttface

• ViP
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:What?

• United States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

look at tit with an open mind..

I have no problems with this statement at all. An open mouth will actually work better tho!

What?   :smoke::king:   :ganja:

Spoiler

#33 Crazycanuk

Crazycanuk

Organ Donner

• ViP
  • 1,698 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

@Crazycanuk:

You didn't miss anything. The point of my post is to show that when the staff starts to moderate topics, most of the members immediately criticize us.

If we enforce the rules, we are labeled as dictators. If we show leniency, we are labeled as incompetent.

Hence, my post:

That's why I keep wondering:

Is it really worth it to continue the legacy of nsane when most of its members think the staff are full of crap?

"Is the legacy of nsane important" Ask your members and i\ll bet u a worthless canaidien dollar im right!

Edited by Crazycanuk, 06 September 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#34 clubhouse

clubhouse

Storm Bringer

• ViP
  • 829 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

and i got a post deleted  because i simply said he just has to leave and not publicly ask to have his account deleted wow    the guy is a drama queen and whiner too

I'm standing up for your rights too dMog. All I ask is that I be allowed to post news articles in the news section. By placing them in the chat bar, I showed how that is discrimination, like making black people sit in the back of the bus when Rosa Parks displayed her act of civil disobediance. She was protesting agaianst the law, which at the time was corrupt. The staff say "it's law" to obey them and not post Infowars news articles in the correct place. I say, I'm not sitting in the back of the bus anymore.

Please don't assume you need to stand up on our 'rights' here, if I have an issue with nsane I'm capable of dealing with it in an adult manner and taking further with the mod's and admin, if I feel they can't or won't deal with my issue in a way that is satisfactory to both myself and them I'll do one of two things, accept it gracefully or leave.....Accept and don't expect.....Go elsewhere if you feel your 'rights' are violated here.

#35 dMog

dMog

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

amboro..the point is this..info war is a site and alex jones is a person who both on purpose misrepresent fact...makes up fiction and move it forward and the truth ... ... all others here see that as an established fact..except you and now you are "fighting the good fight" here because people have called you on this and the mods here have had the nerve to curb your sillness

edit...and yes you are getting beat up here... and for good reason too...you are totally wrong... not just a little bit wrong... not even maybe sort of wrong...but TOTALLY wrong by being  misguided ... alex jones sits down every night and has a good chuckle on how many people he can make jump through his hoops with his assorted lies and misrepresentations and how rich this is making him preying on good people who only wish to help the world

Edited by dMog, 06 September 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#36 FreeRyde

FreeRyde

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 836 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Shouldn't this matter have been discussed via PM?

#37 Beamslider

Beamslider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

• United States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Shouldn't this matter have been discussed via PM?

I think the point was that it was discussed in PM but ambro decided to post the PM and complain.

#38 FreeRyde

FreeRyde

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 836 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

I should have said restricted to PM.

#39 Beamslider

Beamslider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

• United States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

LOL   I guess it depends on how much attention you want to get.

#40 dMog

dMog

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 2,051 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

I should have said restricted to PM.

well if you look at the posts..the sites mods and admin attempted to keep it in private but someone thought it in their best interest interest to  go public..that kind backfired to say the least

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users