• Views 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• Freddyfre

• OldGeek44

• rertigo

thanks freddyfre for the iso of premium boot cd.

just to make it clear to earlier posters that you do not need to install acronis as the boot cd will do everything.

also as this is a boot cd there is no need for any serial numbers.

Hi,

After upgrading ATIH 2014 from ATIH 2012, I'm unable to open Windows7's Backup & Restore Centre.

Just asking if it's related to the upgrade or if anyone facing the same problem ?

Thanks..

Did the same upgrade here (2012->2014). Windows 7 Backup & Restore Centre opens fine here. But I'm sure I was asked at some stage doing the initial upgrade if I wanted to integrate Acronis into Windows backup when upgrading it. You clicked yes to that option?

Did the same upgrade here (2012->2014). Windows 7 Backup & Restore Centre opens fine here. But I'm sure I was asked at some stage doing the initial upgrade if I wanted to integrate Acronis into Windows backup when upgrading it. You clicked yes to that option?

Don't remember if I integrated into Windows during the upgrade but if not wrong this option is also displayed in the Settings and I did not click.

Anyway, restored my backups and now using ATIH 2012 without the issue. Will try ATIH 2014 again when free. Thanks.

Edited by vfusion

I need a ja-JP ISO. Please give me the link. :(

thanks freddyfre for the iso of premium boot cd.

just to make it clear to earlier posters that you do not need to install acronis as the boot cd will do everything.

also as this is a boot cd there is no need for any serial numbers.

Yes, I, too, have both ISO boot CD's. BUT, I had wanted to install 2014 Premium on my system and wonder if anyone has the KEY?

The Premium and Standard iso images are binary bit for bit identical except for one file - bootmenu_logo.png. These are picture files that are displayed during bootup. They differ only in that the one in the Premium iso has the word "Premium" in it.

If you want Premium, you need a Premium key.

StarshipSpaceX

Can someone provide me the Free Plugin links from True Image 2014 as shown in Image below !!!

ti2014_premium.png

StarshipSpaceX

I want to know the difference between the Acronis True Image Home 2014 17 Build 5560 Boot CD Premium ATIH2014P_en-US.iso 436 MB and Acronis True Image 2014 Premium 268 MB file.

we can make bootable USB with True Image 2014 268MB then why True image Boot CD of 436 MB is requiured ?

when small size 268 MB can make bootable image then we should use Boot CD of 436 MB ??????????????/

I have the same problem, has anyone come up with a solution yet?

PS. Clicking "Activate from another computer" and entering a random number does not solve the problem.

(Everything is done off line and Activator has already been run.)

Guys, i have a problem. i can't activate ATHI. i am using "ActivationAcronisTIH.exe" then restarting os (windows 7)

When i am clicking activate button this error coming: (connected internet)

http://i40.tinypic.com/148qpt.jpg

i am keeping in step but i can't activate ATHI. I have to disconnect internet before install ATHI, haven't i? but it's not working.

i am installing ATHI again and again... Can anyone solve this problem? :(

Edited by micke

can someone provide me with Acronis true image 2014 Premium (Must be Premium)

usb

by the way:

if he owen the premium version of 2014 make a usb copy and compress them and provide me with it

thanks in advance

or the serial number for premium version 2014 of Acronis

I want to know the difference between the Acronis True Image Home 2014 17 Build 5560 Boot CD Premium ATIH2014P_en-US.iso 436 MB and Acronis True Image 2014 Premium 268 MB file.

we can make bootable USB with True Image 2014 268MB then why True image Boot CD of 436 MB is requiured ?

when small size 268 MB can make bootable image then we should use Boot CD of 436 MB ??????????????/

in general, because install (ATIH2014_trial_en-US.exe) is compreesed and content of iso image (ATIH2014P_en-US.iso) is not

if you want to take less place on hdd you can comprees iso image, for example with RAR 5.0 on approximately 120MB

Edited by xanax

• 2 weeks later...

ATI 2014 can't be installed on Windows 8.1

http://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.acronis.com%2Fforum%2F44466&ei=YR4-UvXxB4qhtAa1nYG4BA&usg=AFQjCNHuDwvlwkvVgPZb4HRLqDIq_zD5BQ&bvm=bv.52434380,d.bGE

it happens to yuou?

some of you managed to install it on windows 8.1?

Edited by fretless

Acronis True Image Home 2014 17 Build 5560 RePack by KpoJIuK: [EN]

http://www.putlocker.com/file/7B1ECF23F0A4647E
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0CDZK94P/SilentSetup.rar_links

Features:

• Type: Sets
  • Languages: English
  • Treatment: done [crack-mailslot]

Command line options:

• Silent Installation: / Q
  • Selection of location: / D = PATH
    key / D = path should be the most recent