Acronis True Image Home 2014 17 Build 5560

anuraag

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Download

• Replies 102
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• Freddyfre

• OldGeek44

• rertigo

:showoff: you are strong my dude

big tks for the update working perfect in french

meme en Français

:cheers:

the description says there is no plus pack available yet but has a link to a .exe file? The release notes say that:

"Acronis True Image 2014 Premium comes instead of Plus Pack. Now you need only one build to download – license is changed by serial number."

We need the premium version cracking.

Here is a link to the premium version:

http://download.acronis.com/ATIH2014_trial_en-EU.exe

The version you linked isn't the premium version, it is 269mb, this is the premium version, it is 272mb. Either that or the one i linked contains more languages due to it being EU and not US. Hopefully someone can test whether the premium features work with the crack you have uploaded.

Edited by hajj_3

Be sure to select US-dollar not Euro when purchasing. It's $49.99 or ($29.99 for upgrade) versus €49.95 or (€29.95 for upgrade). For NOK the deal is even worse.

Thanks for the update anuraag. I'm not sure if I really need this. Been happy with the 2012 version, and backing up to the cloud is not something I would fancy using at all. I bought an upgrade for $29.99 now though. Will have to study the changelogs for 2013 and 2014 versions to see if I bother to actually upgrade.

PS

ATIH2014_5560_en-EU.exe is 272mb in size versus 268 for the en-US one. Looks like the premium version does not have a separate setup. License used decides which version you have

A few wks ago I registered and posted on Acronis forums, asking about UEFI and GPT support. My response was that yes they know v2013 and earlier do not fully support UEFI and GPT but that the new v2014 would fully support both. I fail to see anywhere where that is the case! I think Acronis is dropping the ball so to speak. Also with a list of known issues a mile long, I say, "Goodbye Acronis". Oh well Ive found AX64. It supports UEFI and GPT. It also works great.

What's New?

• Disk backup to Acronis Cloud - Back up your system or other partitions directly to the Cloud saving all data and partition structure.
  • Bare metal system recovery from the Cloud - When your system becomes unbootable or you change your hard drive, you can recover your system from Acronis Cloud using bootable media. Acronis Universal Restore is also supported for disk recovery from the Cloud (available in Premium edition only).
  • Incremental recovery from the Cloud - When you recover a partition from the Cloud, data is recovered incrementally. It makes the operation very fast.

Enhancements and optimizations

• Improved performance of online backup and recovery from the Cloud.
  • Reworked and improved progress indicator for online backup and recovery from the Cloud.
  • Acronis True Image 2014 Premium comes instead of Plus Pack. Now you need only one build to download – license is changed by serial number.
  • Acronis Universal Restore works while recovering system from the Cloud. This feature is available only in Premium edition of Acronis True Image 2014.
  • Toolbar on the Backup and recovery tab has been optimized.
  • Notifications in Windows taskbar notification area and application enhancements.
  • InApp purchase support.
  • Acronis account can be created within the application.
  • Support of multiple online backups per one computer.
  • Disk and partition backup dialog has been enhanced.

List of fixed issues

• [ATIHXOXIV-48] True Image scheduler does not wake up computer when it's time to back up.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-38] A USB flash drive is not seen in the system after True Image installation.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-55] True Image fails to clone disk to a USB flash drive which has been detected as MBR disk.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-325] Acronis Extended Capacity Manager: Virtual Disk driver is missed.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-352] Under bootable media, there is no check box to select all partitions of GPT disk.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-567] Disk backup settings saved as default are not saved after True Image console restart.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-580] Under bootable media, wireless mouse Logitec M705 is not detected.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-1021] Computer shuts down after non-system disks cloning.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-1374] In specific environment, file backup of EFS encrypted files fails.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-251] Under bootable media, cloning operation fails. Bootable media doesn't recognize SSD disk file system.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-1907] Acronis System Clean-up cannot read from some HDD sectors.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-1943] Email notification settings cannot be saved if mail server doesn't require login information.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2074] Disk backup to Cloud fails with error "Unable to create volume snapshot".
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2113] Backup to a mapped NAS fails with error "The specified network password is not correct".
  • [ATIHXOXIV-5540] Under bootable media, GPT disks are not seen in Backup Wizard and Acronis DriveCleanser.

List of known issues

• [ATIHXOXIV-246] When you delete a folder in Acronis Cloud web application, some subfolders are not deleted.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-497] When you sync data with Acronis Cloud and open Acronis Cloud web application during the sync progress, total synced data size is displayed incorrectly.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-601] A backup deleted in Windows Explorer may be successfully validated in True Image.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-621] True Image console may stop responding when you delete an empty nonstop backup box without backup versions.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-624] Nonstop backup does not start automatically after nonstop backup storage cleanup.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-685] System backup to USB HDD is corrupted after the device reconnecting.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-717] There is no "Browse" button in Acronis Universal Restore error dialog, when driver cannot be found automatically.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-720] Error "Failed to open backup. It may be inconsistent or corrupted." occurs during system recovery from an incremental version located on a USB flash drive.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-746] When you back up to FTP server and turn off the network, the displayed error dialog contains buttons "Retry" and "Ignore" which do not work.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-759] When you delete a differential version and mark it as deleted during the backup validation, the validation process completes with errors.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-775] When you activate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager and then update True Image to 2013 version, Acronis Startup Recovery Manager boots 2012 version.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-800] Impossible to mount, unmount, or continue a backup after computer restart, if the backup was previously mounted in read/write mode.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-1015] True Image doesn't see Windows 8 backups (.vhdx files).
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2555] True Image recovers data not only from the selected version of disk online backup, but from the previous versions too.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2552] Impossible to create disk backup to a striped/spanned volume under Windows XP.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2452] When you clear the "Run at system startup with delay" check box, this option continues to work.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2403] Under bootable media, backup comments are not saved when you edit them.
  • [ATIHXOXIV-2366] Under bootable media, computer does not restart when you click "Exit" on menu.
Edited by locoJoe

freeforever03

I finished the installation of Acronis 2014 on my Windows 7 X86 system. I used the patch supplied and it stated that it was successful (however, the "about" file said that it was not activated). After rebooting the computer, Acronis asked for "Activation". I activated the program per the instructions in the readme2014 text file (worked great). However, I did notice a problem. Acronis will not remember my custom settings (ie. full backup, normal priority, etc.). Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks for the update anuraag. I'm not sure if I really need this. Been happy with the 2012 version, and backing up to the cloud is not something I would fancy using at all. I bought an upgrade for $29.99 now though.

I also use the 2012 version...I caught it on sale at NewEgg for $9.99, this was right after they released 2013, so I jumped on it. I also couldn't give a damn about any cloud functions plus they will not work with a 'fixed' version. TBO, after I tried 2013...I actually prefer 2012 mostly due to the calendar based history display. You can see what's been going on with just a quick glimpse vs digging through the history. Now that 2014 just launched, 2013 might be caught on sale somewhere for cheap.

@freeforever03...I think I remember having that same issue with a previous fix...think it was ATI 2011. I had to remake the task every time I wanted to do a backup...the 'one click' shortcut would come back saying the backup couldn't be found.

OK,this is a well known problem in all the Acronis versions after 2010.

You manually have to make your settings and choises evert time you want to back up,cause it does not save your settings!!

Very frustrating indeed,so we decided to stay with the "good old"2010-version,still works fine, backing-up,try&decide,etc.no problems with settings etc. (once you made your settings,it remembers all for next time).

Wonder if this great and fine version still works in Win 8.1??

OK,this is a well known problem in all the Acronis versions after 2010.

You manually have to make your settings and choises evert time you want to back up,cause it does not save your settings!!

Very frustrating indeed,so we decided to stay with the "good old"2010-version,still works fine, backing-up,try&decide,etc.no problems with settings etc. (once you made your settings,it remembers all for next time).

I was running 2010 (with PlusPack even!) too before I caught 2012 on sale (for $10 + free shipping) for the same reason...so damn annoying. Imo, 2010 works like a charm and can do whatever needed for probably 90% of users. As far as the cloud crap goes, they start charging you after your initial subscription expires and also charge you if you need more space than they provide. Another reason I don't care for cloud functions is the bandwidth it would take to store, for example, a backup of your system drive in the cloud. It'd take forever to u/l a 40-50GB image, plus a lot of folks have bandwidth caps AND slow u/l speeds. And finally, I wouldn't trust the security/privacy of any online storage service...that means I'd have to encrypt everything I upload except for ATI backups which can be set to encrypt on the fly.

/rant

lol

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

2728014567.png

10or.png

It's possible link to English ISO version 2014 Premium,

regards to all of you.

Download link is already available here

acronis 2014 activator

1. Disconnect intrenet

2. Install THE PROGRAM, removing the checkbox and entering the automatic activation key DUBKPAJJ-4EL2DF9R-LQJNT4WW-GNP6S53E-PBALEV2S-QSLQ8L59-2R8W45AG-49G5HZZK

3. After installation, click Finish (do not run PROGRAM)

5. boot your pc in safemode by pressing f8 key

4. Run as administrator ActivationAcronisTIH.exe & Wait until the message about the successful activation in the activator

5. Run the program, click on the question mark in the upper right corner, then Activate. The program will write that it is now fully activated

6. now you Can connect intrenet...

http://rghost.net/48444354

qdSkN.jpg

Edited by jalaffa
sharecoded link