I would appreciate it too. Can i get one?

Hi namek

I'll PM you the new KES key shortly, please wait.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

• Replies 493
  • Views 137k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this latest version of Kaspersky endpoint work on Windows 10?

Hi jamescantello

AFAIK, it doesn't work on Windows 10 because Kaspersky does not support Beta Operating Systems.

I'm sure once Windows 10 is officially launched, Kaspersky will support it.

Regards.

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 Build 10.2.2.10535

25 Feb 2015 08:13:03 24550 kaspersky endpoint security 10 service pack 1 for windows release notes eng.txt

Version 10 (10.2.2.10535) (Strong encryption)
08 Jan 2015 15:41:46 279781864 kes10winsp1_en_aes256.exe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 10 (10.2.2.10535) (Lite encryption)

08 Jan 2015 15:36:27 279725288 kes10winsp1_en_aes56.exe

Hi Vyzzer.

Please can I have the new key for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, please?

Does it support windows 2008 R2 server?

Best Regards.

Hi Vyzzer.

Please can I have the new key for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, please?

Does it support windows 2008 R2 server?

Best Regards.

Hi ikerat

Yes, it does support Windows 2008 R2 Server.

Regards.

hi vyzzer

Please can I have the new KES key

Thanks

Hi pink

Regards.

hi vyzzer

please can i have the new KES key ?

thanks

Hi total28

Regards.

Hi vyzzer

Can I please have one too? thanks! :showoff:

Hi jan2

Regards.

Thank you vyzzer!

I tried this KES, I thought it will have all KIS features and more, but it seem to miss some of the KIS features? Like the scanning must be done by schedule instead of manual, and it does not say what it is scanning, and the monitoring task manager is very weak. Is it just me not knowing how to use KES? Also I see KES .exe file upload much to 3dns.adobe.com even when idling all the time, I disabled KSN, why is it uploading so much to this outside server when KIS does not do this? So confuse

Thank you vyzzer!

I tried this KES, I thought it will have all KIS features and more, but it seem to miss some of the KIS features? Like the scanning must be done by schedule instead of manual, and it does not say what it is scanning, and the monitoring task manager is very weak. Is it just me not knowing how to use KES? Also I see KES .exe file upload much to 3dns.adobe.com even when idling all the time, I disabled KSN, why is it uploading so much to this outside server when KIS does not do this? So confuse

You're welcome, jan2

As the name suggests, KES for Business - Select is meant for business users therefore its features are different from KIS which is a Kaspersky's Home Product.

To learn more about KES for Business - Select, please go here:

http://www.kaspersky.com/business-security/endpoint-select

Gauging from what you've said, perhaps you would be better off using KIS.

I've a key for KIS - Multi-Device which is expiring on 18th December 2015. If you want the key, just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Regards.

I've a key for KIS - Multi-Device which is expiring on 18th December 2015. If you want the key, just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Yes please! :)

The KIS 90 day oem key does not work for me, it keep giving me 30 days only, your key will be very useful

Yes please! :)

The KIS 90 day oem key does not work for me, it keep giving me 30 days only, your key will be very useful

Hi jan2

OK, I'll PM you the KIS key shortly, please wait.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vyzzer, KIS of my mother's computer will expired in 18/4. If you have a key, can you share with me? Thanks in advanced

Hi Vyzzer, KIS of my mother's computer will expired in 18/4. If you have a key, can you share with me? Thanks in advanced

Hi Minh Tân

Sorry, the key that I gave to jan2 was the only KIS key I've. Sharing it again would probably blacklisted the key.

Regards.

Hi Minh Tân

Sorry, the key that I gave to jan2 was the only KIS key I've. Sharing it again would probably blacklisted the key.

Regards.

Another way, can you share new KES key for me?

Hi Minh Tân

Regards.

Sorry, I do not precede vyzzer..if you have time you can request KIS 90 days Trial go >>> there

[uS proxy required, used any email] [For KES of course ask vyzzer ] Good Luck

Regards iih1 nsane

Hi Minh Tân

Regards.

Sorry, I do not precede vyzzer..if you have time you can request KIS 90 days Trial go >>> there

[uS proxy required, used any email] [For KES of course ask vyzzer ] Good Luck

Regards iih1 nsane

Hi iih1,

Thank you!

Must use US proxy during using this 90 days key?

Hi Minh Tân

Regards.

Hi Minh Tân

Your mother would be better off using KIS which she is famaliar with.

Request for the KIS 90 days Trial key proposed by iih1. I'm sure iih1 will help you with the details on its usage.

Regards.

I've just installed KES on my machine. If someone has a key of KES, can share it with me?

Very appreciate. Thanks a lot!

Hi vyzzer

Can I please have one too? thanks! :showoff:

Hi jan2

Regards.

Hi vyzzer,

Can you shared KES key with me. Your key will very useful for me. Thanks

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived