Because immediately after the program is installed, the value (approximately 500 MB and more) is added to " system protection " and more during the update

As you see the size of the installation (Full package) is 800 MB . Large file.

If you want to save this space (approximately 500 MB and more) you should always shut off

I see what you mean thanks for the tips i guess i can turn it on after install it.

I have a question i already install the program using since yesterday quite solid i have only one trouble i can not open one of the website i frequently visit, only if i paused the protection i could open:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=office2013

Even some time i could open the webpage then i scroll the topic page on page one to page 2,3,4 etc still i get no data received error do you know how can i fix this issue i guess its something to do with firewall setting, i am thinking firewall is more aggressive then any other Kaspersky home product such as KIS or KAV!

Try to turn it on after install it and tell me about , how "Disc Cleanup" space become ?

Fad16.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried this app. in virtual machine . and found so good since version 6 and 8

Now I am use Kaspersky Internet Security

LRDGk.png

I test your URL now with KIS and open it hardly after several page refresh without pause the protection , So KIS is the same result of KES. I guess

Try again.

iPB3A.png

Tank you.

• Replies 493
  • Views 137.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Password for 1095 Days Activation Keys File please..

Thanks November :D

I really interested in Kaspersky software.. It's #1 or 2 :win: (I don't want Bitdefender get sad! :lol: )

Hi November_ra1n

Could you please send me password to 1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File?

Also, I cannot seem to download the keys file from your link, do you have another link please???

thank you very much :lol:

november_ra1n

Hi November_ra1n

Could you please send me password to 1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File?

Also, I cannot seem to download the keys file from your link, do you have another link please???

Password on the main post just under the download link!

Hi November_ra1n

Password on the main post just under the download link!

thank you very much November_ra1n

Hello november_ra1n, two questions:

1. Can I use KBSS or KTSS keys for activating Kaspersky Endpoint Security?

2. Does Kaspersky Endpoint Security scan and protect mobile devices with Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile OSes?

Thank you for your hard work :showoff:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Password for 1095 Days Activation Keys File please. Thanks and can you show us a compare between this and kis 2014.

november_ra1n

Password for 1095 Days Activation Keys File please. Thanks and can you show us a compare between this and kis 2014.

password id below download links just to let you know you can not install on Windows 8.1 yet need Patch same as KIS or KAV 2014

• Administrator

password id below download links just to let you know you can not install on Windows 8.1 yet need Patch same as KIS or KAV 2014

I see but is it better than kis 2014 ?

• Administrator

If you have virtual machine try

Ok then I'll wait for the patch from 8.1 Thanks

KES10.1 MP1 is incompatible with Windows 8.1. Its support will be released according to the road-map in MR2 that should be available in April 2014. :( sucks

• Administrator

KES10.1 MP1 is incompatible with Windows 8.1. Its support will be released according to the road-map in MR2 that should be available in April 2014. :( sucks

Then we keep using KIS 2014 :)

november_ra1n

I do not think you need to wait till April 2014 for MP2 it will be Patch same as Kaspersky 2014 before MP2 do not ask me when i am guessing within mount or even earlier. We only need to wait till that Patch installer in Kaspersky server then i update this topic with installer link.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it work with windows server 2012 R2?

I tested on Windows server 2012 and it's working :)

I don't know if it works fine on 2012 R2 too :unsure:

november_ra1n

I tested on Windows server 2012 and it's working :)

I don't know if it works fine on 2012 R2 too :unsure:

Not compatible Windows 8.1 family yet Server 2012 R2 inside the family..

• 1 month later...
november_ra1n
23 December 2013 >>> Topic has been added...Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.2.1.23 & Business Security [Compatible with Windows 8.1]

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived