me be back

toyo

I'm having some (unrequested :dunno:) ) free time I guess... due to the lazy economy I will have to work less... and for less $... but u got the picture already so here I am, returning to say hello to you, my favorite site :P

Good to be back, guys! Hope you are all OK!

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey toyo!!!

Great to see you back :P

You should have a chat with jalaffa and KilJaden though, they've become blazing fast at updates, which used to be your specialty! :dunno:

Shame about your work though, but the economy will recover, at least, I hope :whistle:

Hey toyo!!!

Great to see you back :P

You should have a chat with jalaffa and KilJaden though, they've become blazing fast at updates, which used to be your specialty! :dunno:

Shame about your work though, but the economy will recover, at least, I hope :frusty:

It always did recover, so this time to :pope:

But yeah, Welcome back :whistle:

thanks guys! i'm not unemployed... just that many clients focused on surviving on this harsh climate rather than having new media schemes for their bussineses. still get some stuff to do so i'm not complaining of anything, others didn't have this luck. umm, i hated working that much anyway, but that's the price for having a family...

Gratz shought on your humongous post count&moderator-moderating shizzle :dunno:

Amagawd :dunno:

Welcome Back toyo !

:P

• Administrator

:wtf:

Its good to here from you again. Shame about the work though. Its really effecting everyone at the moment.

Nice to see you back with us again Toyo. You did so much great work for us here when you were active. Maybe you're back only for a short time. But that is cool. You are not forgotten :D

Archived