• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, my Friend I tried to access promo link ..never been succeeded, If you don't mind Kindly sent me by PM The codes Please.

whatever WVU or from NCU Thanks In advance.

Hello, my Friend I tried to access promo link ..never been succeeded, If you don't mind Kindly sent me by PM The codes Please.

PM sent

PM sent

Thanks a lot you saved my live...will activate right away..

if anyone have extra that 3 year promo key wud you mind sharing one ?? Thanks in advance

PM sent

thanks recived your PM :)

actd, successfully :showoff:

Hello Everybody! I've been trying for a couple of hours to get one of those 3 year promo keys without success. Followed the instructions posted by Leon90 (thanks, by the way) but get invalid address or page won't load.

If someone with an extra promo key could please PM me with it, I would appreciate the kindness.

Who can tell me, license key must be activated in as many days from the date of receipt ?

I think nobody knows exactly how much does it take until these codes will be deactivated.

Promo keys have another rules than commercial codes.

In the past I got few trial keys for 91 days and these have been deactivated after some months.

In june, I got one year promo key for Android. This key had to be activated within 2 months.

So, it is a lottery!

Hello Everybody! I've been trying for a couple of hours to get one of those 3 year promo keys without success. Followed the instructions posted by Leon90 (thanks, by the way) but get invalid address or page won't load.

If someone with an extra promo key could please PM me with it, I would appreciate the kindness.

the site is slow, try hard :D

Could any one send me a 3 year key if possible.

My isp blocks proxy avoidance by fortiguard.

Is it possible anyone sends me a key?, I'm trying to access both sites with ZenMate and USA location but it's impossible to load them.

Thanks!!

As always people have spoilt the promo. I've just heard about it. Website is unavailable now.

I've waited for ten minutes and got message that "Invalid address for promo campaign. Please check and try again."

As always people have spoilt the promo. I've just heard about it. Website is unavailable now.

I've waited for ten minutes and got message that "Invalid address for promo campaign. Please check and try again."

sent

Archived