One of the reg files[till 18.05.2015] that november_ra1n has shared was blocked half hour ago. I tried to activate the other one. [till 07.05.2015] KRT didn't work as usual. I had to change its settings which november_ra1n addressed. I think KRT default settings has to be altered in order to work properly.

Longer the period of activation keys are getting block faster that's why 90 days period are the best.

i used 90 days serials sometimes using US proxies and everytime got blocked within 2 or 3 days. then i decided to stay away from these things and decided to embrace trial reset. i think this is the best method than any other way. i suggest to others too ....to go with trial reset and we can save many pages under this thread (nice way to avoid more complaints sent by users)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello;

I using KIS2014. Not working Commercial Code.

Is there new commecial Code with .reg file. All key cmmercial code blocked.

If you're using KIS 2014 you should modified the reg files:

X64: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage

x86: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage

For the SystemCertificates No need to Modified it's with the same place:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

Give it a try.

november_ra1n

11 October 2014 - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies] >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

11 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>
Activate Multi-Device :

KIS for PC

KIS for MACKIS for Android

218 days key blocked

Yes it does yesterday best use 90 days trial keys. Those keys are trial as soon as you manage to activate wont be blocked after. >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

Yes! Thanks for the daily keys! I appreciate :D

An old reg file still works (thanks november_ra1n :lol: )

That's already blocked ( mentioned on above posts + by november_ra1n too ) . . . Just wait for few more updates ;)

november_ra1n

An old reg file still works (thanks november_ra1n :lol: )

reg file may work to activate but in the new few days you will get the broken license error when Kaspersky introduce next block license database update..

There are two way Kaspersky block license

1. When any license block by Kaspersky you can not activate going through manual activation system with code.

2. You could still activate via reg files but Kaspersky keep update block license database sooner or later with any virus update you done that reg activation file will be block and you get the screenshot error same as #2995 >>

even some cases you may not get this error but your virus definition update will be terminated or not completed properly

That is why 90 days trial license advisable to use cause.

1. Kaspersky wont bother short term licenses

2. Trial License has different way to activate from the beginning if and when you get through activation system you will more likely survive for 90 days

good things is when the license reached max activation allowence you will be notified by Kaspersky while you are in progress activation code.

One of the reg files[till 18.05.2015] that november_ra1n has shared was blocked half hour ago. I tried to activate the other one. [till 07.05.2015] KRT didn't work as usual. I had to change its settings which november_ra1n addressed. I think KRT default settings has to be altered in order to work properly.

[till 07.05.2015] reg file has just been blocked. I switched to the 245 days license(217 days left) which has recently been posted.

november_ra1n

91days Cyclic trial activation code for KAV2015

Thank you for the code but can you please keep the code under spoiler tag.

Click 3 th icon on the left >>> Special BB Code>>>> Click spoiler and keep the code under the <<<enter text to be masked>>>

november_ra1n

91days Cyclic trial activation code for KAV2015

​Is this kind of OEM Trial code or just ordinary Trial code. If its OEM Trial code like we used to have can be useful over and over again subject to use trial reset before.

hi i need explanation. yestarday a kis2015 276days reg licence was blocked. and after i reset the kaspersky by trial mode with kbox tool then i import the blocked licence and update kis2015 to latest virus definition. it still work again :lol:

hi i need explanation. yestarday a kis2015 276days reg licence was blocked. and after i reset the kaspersky by trial mode with kbox tool then i import the blocked licence and update kis2015 to latest virus definition. it still work again :lol:

Put your system date forward several days, and you will see... Surprise!

I apologize if the question has already been asked but, what about the lifespan of 90 days commercial keys ? Anyone of them blocked already or are they "safe-to-use" as 90 trial keys ?

Thanks in advance

november_ra1n

I apologize if the question has already been asked but, what about the lifespan of 90 days commercial keys ? Anyone of them blocked already or are they "safe-to-use" as 90 trial keys ?

Thanks in advance

90 days commercial keys working fine on my system last 12 days, there is no blockage yet in my end.

november_ra1n

12 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 & reg files Multi Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>
Activate Multi-Devices :

KIS for PCKIS for MACKIS for Android

&

12 October 2014 - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies] >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

Put your system date forward several days, and you will see... Surprise!

that is true ??!!! :(

Hi I don't worry any more about those keys . I just use 90 days licence key that is all ok . very simple and easy :D !

Archived