I managed to merge it to registry, but license didn't change, still shows 30 days trial license. It's commercial key I tried to activate.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIS 15.0.1.415 Trial Reset .bat file for x64-based Systems

Tested on Win 8.1 Enterprise x64

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0GFVH55X/KTR.7z_links

KIS 15.0.1.415 Trial Reset .bat file for x86-based Systems

Not tested!

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1XMLWYGQ/KTR86.7z_links

1. Disable Self Defense.2. Pause Protection.3. Exit from tray.4. Run the batch file as an administrator.
Previously it was reported that .bat TR r not working properly

Did u test it for more than...2dayz

I have no idea why merging that registry key won't change the license, weird.

Before merging did u delete previous license data (Cross button) in licensing section??

Also disable self defense and pause protection tooo otherwise sometimes it won't work

And also exit Kaspersky from system tray

I think this should solve ur prob...

And...if u have registry editing prob

PlZ do a restore point roll back

See that should fix

november_ra1n

After few days even registry file from 90 days commercial code wont work.

november_ra1n

04 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

&

[05 October 2014 ] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

http://pastebin.com/EtaEhi9f

How to Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Via USA Proxies read the topic under section A.) & B.) posted there #2804 >>>

After few days even registry file from 90 days commercial code wont work.

Is this new information? I didn't know it. I've used same reg files many times without any problem. Can't we use the reg files of licenses as many times as we want?

november_ra1n

Is this new information? I didn't know it. I've used same reg files many times without any problem. Can't we use the reg files of licenses as many times as we want?

If the license key not blocked you can use as many time you wish but when Kaspersky block the key after few days registry file wont work any more.

If the license key not blocked you can use as many time you wish but when Kaspersky block the key after few days registry file wont work any more.

That's OK. Misunderstanding. I thought we can't use the reg files many times even the licenses are not blocked.

november_ra1n

That's OK. Misunderstanding. I thought we can't use the reg files many times even the licenses are not blocked.

That is what i was thinking too but after few days when i test reg files i have been uploading here not really working for some reason.

Maybe this special 90 days commercial license different way to activate then other commercial license or maybe other reason i really don't know.

We all know using reg files from trial key never work when the key exceeded max activation, this 90 days commercial license getting similar error that could be reason i really don't have any clue yet.!

That is what i was thinking too but after few days when i test reg files i have been uploading here not really working for some reason.

Maybe this special 90 days commercial license different way to activate then other commercial license or maybe other reason i really don't know.

We all know using reg files from trial key never work when the key exceeded max activation, this 90 days commercial license getting similar error that could be reason i really don't have any clue yet.!

Do you remember that I wrote about revealing activation codes public? I think, when many people(thousands) try to activate same code all over the world, Kaspersk Lab realizes that code was shared on internet. That causes not only activation code to be blocked but also the license to be blacklisted. That might be the reason why anyone can't use the reg files even after a few days they were shared.

november_ra1n

Do you remember that I wrote about revealing activation codes public? I think, when many people try to activate same code all over the world, Kaspersk Lab realizes that code was shared on internet. That causes not only activation code to be blocked but also the license to be blacklisted. That might be the reason why anyone can't use the reg files after a few days they were shared.

That could the reason but before when the key blocked reg files still pick the activation but after you will see broken license on Kaspersky activation windows but now reg file not picking anything after key get blocked they surely has change something with this new release 15.0.1.415.

Tried to activate 90 days Commercial key from post #2923, and Kaspersky stays at 30 days trial. I have no idea why. Tried to activate through Kaspersky window not via registry.

I removed trial key first and activated 90 days Commercial key, but license stays at 30 days.

november_ra1n

Tried to activate 90 days Commercial key from post #2923, and Kaspersky stays at 30 days trial. I have no idea why. Tried to activate through Kaspersky window not via registry.

I removed trial key first and activated 90 days Commercial key, but license stays at 30 days.

I have just posted 90 days trial key use one of those key and readt the instruction carefully about

Before using trial key you need to use KTR 4.0.0.22

Use USA Proxies all the information on the link for you to click and follow KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies] #2923 >>>>>

Now this is getting even more weird:

eLlFB4J.png

It shows 30 days trial and 91 days license.

Use trial reset before using code

november_ra1n

Now this is getting even more weird:

It shows 30 days trial and 91 days license.

You are getting this error cause you have used Trial key before cleaning your reg files to do that you need to use TRIAL RESET 4.0.0.22 before apply the key, after use 90 days trial code..!

Previously it was reported that .bat TR r not working properly

Did u test it for more than...2dayz

After 1 day, restart and update no problem

2014_10_05_1211262.jpg

november_ra1n

[05 October 2014 * Night Update ] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

http://pastebin.com/EtaEhi9f

How to Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Via USA Proxies read the topic under section A.) & B.) posted there #2804 >>>

Archived