november_ra1n

Great post november_ra1n! :D

I am thinking about uninstalling KAV2013 and replacing it with KAV2014 while keeping the licensing info... ;)

But how can I tell if my old KAV2013 has been activated using a Key Code or a Key File? :P

If you are using Key file and belongs to Kaspersky 2011 and later Edition you can still keep the activation you can open key file with Notepad you will see the code and year. Also if you activate your KAV ASUS Edition Special Deal you can not transfer!

I can not tell if you activate with code or key files you should know about it!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to say a little thanks to november_ra1n, installed everything per his instructions to test this baby out, everything works like a charm! Thinking of letting it stay for a while... Thanks again!

november_ra1n

This key can be used for good?

Key was working the time i tested i also know this has ben going on on internet since long time some reason Kaspersy could not block the key however you have nothing to loose using it end of the day if the key retired use lifeline delete key and use Trial Reset posted on Page 1 and 90 days OEM Trial Keys knowing that they wont be blocked but if you want to be sure % 100 here is the key will not get blocked no matter what. B)

https://store.kaspersky.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=kasperus&id=QuickBuyCartPage

But we don't want you spend your money for buying a software spent another things keep it up this topic.

november_ra1n

Any Mac User Kaspersky For Mac Promotion Still Going On >>>

Kaspersky Security for Mac 2012 International Edition. 1-Desktop 6 months Trial License Pack

https://www.facebook.com/security/app_360406100715618

More Detail How to get the activation code and dealing with proxies same as inside the topic there >>>

Notice i have just tried and got the license any one interest to use ask me here!

I downloaded the keys for PURE 3.0 but it seems that there is no option for adding key files, only the key code itself.

november_ra1n

I downloaded the keys for PURE 3.0 but it seems that there is no option for adding key files, only the key code itself.

Yes there is you need to follow the instruction there >>>>

Ignore Trial Reset Part start from Number 8 using 2222..............same way as Kaspersky 2013 after that you will be smiling..

november_ra1n

KIS All Edition 157 Days ONE DACH Edition Trial Pack

yp1e.png

Tested safe and working both 32 and 64 bit Operation System.

***Things you need to know before using.

***If you already on your Trial Period you need to use Trial Reset 2.1 to order to clear the blocage set by Kaspersky!!*** With the instruction on page #1 >>>

Cause otherwise you will get the sign like below. if you just have not install any Kaspersky in your PC and this is the first time you activate no need trial reset.

nhtd.png

Instruction

If you are going to install on KIS 2013 and below Edition there is key file to activate in download link below.

But if you are planning to activate KIS 2014 key file activation has been stop this new Edition therefore you need to use reg files 32 or 64 bit depending your Operation System Architectures so follow the instruction carefully.

1. Paused the Protection, disable Self-Defense & Exit the Kaspersky from system tray see detail instruction with screenshot on page #1 under Trial Reset 2.1 Instruction.

2. Hit Dumb exe make sure 2 reg files next to it and except the Dumb.exe confirmation from Windows or if you dont want to use any application simply merge 2 reg files manually.

79c2.png

3. Now you can restart Kaspersky and Unpaused Protection also enable Self-Defense again and enjoy 157 Days.

Here is more detail with screenshots about >>>How To Use Activation Registry File On Already Install Kaspersky Product

november_ra1n

what is the ONE DACH Edition ?

It is 183 days Free Trial All In One Edition.

They give 180 Days for KIS for Windows, KIS for MAC and KAV for MAC in the same package. I have just post the key belongs to the KIS for Windows Edition.

november_ra1n

How can i get this special edition? :lol:

I guess there was a promotion sometimes ago but ended already use the download link to activate for 157 days.

november_ra1n

NO setup package?

I don't have any setup package nor license code all i have license key file you can use to activate KIS 2013 and Earlier Version also i made reg data files separate 32 and 64 bit make sure you all use depending the OS you have and activate KIS 2014.

As 2014 version stop activating via key files now registry files is the only alternative also i made a topic how to backup and reinstall your Kaspersky Product if you earlier activated with key also made batch files to help you save the registry files in your computer both 32 and 64 bit in this topic...

Yes there is you need to follow the instruction there >>>>

Ignore Trial Reset Part start from Number 8 using 2222..............same way as Kaspersky 2013 after that you will be smiling..

Thank you GeziPark :) I tried to reset the trial but the keys are dead. Tried a week before to activate with the facebook promotion which didn't work neither.

Is there any possible way to activate the PURE 3.0 or better to move to Kaspersky 2014 ?

november_ra1n

Thank you GeziPark :) I tried to reset the trial but the keys are dead. Tried a week before to activate with the facebook promotion which didn't work neither.

Is there any possible way to activate the PURE 3.0 or better to move to Kaspersky 2014 ?

I recommand to use KIS 2013 or 2014 instead of Pure cause Pure has got same antivirus engine as Internet Security plus some additional softwares you probably get better other third party softwares instead of Pure. Kaspersky is good solid Anti-Virus Engine and nothing else. There is a lot of of keys activating KIS 2014 in this topic inc on page #1.

I recommand to use KIS 2013 or 2014 instead of Pure cause Pure has got same antivirus engine as Internet Security plus some additional softwares you probably get better other third party softwares instead of Pure. Kaspersky is good solid Anti-Virus Engine and nothing else. There is a lot of of keys activating KIS 2014 in this topic inc on page #1.

Hope you don't mind me asking, which is better? KIS 2013 or KIS 2014?

november_ra1n

Hope you don't mind me asking, which is better? KIS 2013 or KIS 2014?

Some people just complaining that KIS 2014 little buggy still early age probably it will come out without buggs when they realise new version compatible with windows 8.1 time being use 2013 then after you can upgrade 2014.

Beside if you want to use Kaspersky 2013 there is annual NFR Keys posted there >>>

Hi.
I came to you misters to a forum for the help.
I in general itself am engaged in Kaspersky Lab products. The help with KIS 2013 activation is necessary to me.
I need to raise to Kaspersky the Chinese code of activation. But at activation the mistake that a code the pier isn't suitable for this region is given. And here at a forum at you I found article about round of this mistake: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-5?do=findComment&comment=616719
Anything damn it is impossible. All the same gives out a mistake about not that region.
The original Russian distribution kit of KIS 2013 is established. cbi.dll library didn't change.
There can be in it a business? Help, please to overcome this mistake.

november_ra1n

Ashat65 I remember your nick from ru-board you come here salut me with a bottle of Russian Vodka! Bye the way when you copy and paste any original article and work around from this topic it will be nice to give credit or source where did you get it from.

k832.jpg

Салют

Ashat65 only Kaspersky Chinese Code is different then any other code that work around will do the job any other country except Chinese Code. I guess Kaspersky using different key and key management in Chinese Version then rest of the world, i am afraid you can only use Chinese Key Files or Code changing the cbi.dll file from Chinese Edition then copy and replace into Russian version to order to use the key,

november_ra1n
Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack [suitable For All KIS Version]
etj6.png
Expiry Day: 13/03/2014
Multiple Kaspersky Code Contain Activation Of:
Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack: KAV 2011 for Mac
Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack: KIS 2012
Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack: KIS 2013
Important Notice: If you already activate your KIS before you probably get less then 183 remaining days like screenshot below it means you have activated your Kaspersky and have been used your Trial Period.
zjpq.png
Medicine: No Panic just use the Trial Reset 2.1 and follow the instruction posted on Page #1 >>>
After apply and restart the PC re try activation code you should be getting 182 days like screenshot above.

Mohamed atif

I have Processor 1 core Cache 1 MB Processor Speed - 2.8GHz

Do you bear the strength of this program

november_ra1n

I have Processor 1 core Cache 1 MB Processor Speed - 2.8GHz

Do you bear the strength of this program

Mohamed this topic all about Kaspersky and fix nothing else but you can open a topic in related section and ask your question you may even get more respond there!

Archived