• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Yes that is the instruction have you activated?

However that 183 days Trial reg files has been made sometimes ago and i can not guaranteed if still available if not use the serial for 181 days or 90 days OEM TRIAL keys! BUT if that key has net meet max trial activation then reg files will surely work . I still have few more 183 days activation files i will check if they are still on convert them reg files then post here when and if i have free time...!

hey guys .. i am using KIS 2014 on win 8.1 .. i am not able to block programs from accessing internet.
KIS 2014 firewall not working for me .. i have done as per the instruction displayed on the kaspersky site tuts . but apps still connect to internet.

are you guys also facing the same problem ???
iif not plz guide me how to blocks apps from connecting to net.

Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

hey guys .. i am using KIS 2014 on win 8.1 .. i am not able to block programs from accessing internet.

KIS 2014 firewall not working for me .. i have done as per the instruction displayed on the kaspersky site tuts . but apps still connect to internet.

Sitting < Manage application < chose application you want do deny access net < Network Rules < Deny All

8rNML.jpg

Sitting < Manage application < chose application you want do deny access net < Network Rules < Deny All

8rNML.jpg

thanks it worked

Any word on whether KIS 2013 is now compatible with windows 8.1? It's the only thing stopping me from moving to 8.1

Just install KIS 2014(patch b on win 8.1 ..It's first time installation

Please pm me 180 days keys if available

Thanks to whom will do

Thanks to whom will do

Thanks to whom will do

I tried that codes 2 times during installation and they r showing maximum limit reached... :(

Yup tried once agan..... maximum limit reached

I tried that codes 2 times during installation and they r showing maximum limit reached... :(

Yup tried once agan..... maximum limit reached

try

JdvaL.jpg

wait you

So u r saying me to trail reset and than try those codes again,,or to wait simply,,,,,,sorry if i'm not getting u

Since i thnk itsfresh installation on fresh os ,, so no need of trial reset stuff

I have simplified and so works for KIS2014:

- Disable Self-Defense- Exit the Kaspersky from system trayx64 :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001x86 :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001

works also with KAV?can anybody post here a .reg file to reset KAV2014?i need to copy the string for my operating system, paste it on notepad and rename it to. reg, right?

So u r saying me to trail reset and than try those codes again,,or to wait simply,,,,,,sorry if i'm not getting u

Since i thnk itsfresh installation on fresh os ,, so no need of trial reset stuff

Sorry man , I did not see fresh install

use key start with " J " still work , gives 130 days .

Sorry man , I did not see fresh installuse key start with " J " still work , gives 130 days . 

Egypt Hi I'm from Yemen pleased to meet you :lol:

Sorry man , I did not see fresh install

use key start with " J " still work , gives 130 days .

i waited for your reply and lastly activated trial version,,, now after your reply trying those keys with "J",,,, showing me incorrect keys,,,, btw thanks u replied

I have simplified and so works for KIS2014:

- Disable Self-Defense- Exit the Kaspersky from system trayx64 :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001x86 :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001

works also with KAV?can anybody post here a .reg file to reset KAV2014?i need to copy the string for my operating system, paste it on notepad and rename it to. reg, right?

can anybody answer me,or posting .reg key for reset KAV trial?

Any word on whether KIS 2013 is now compatible with windows 8.1? It's the only thing stopping me from moving to 8.1

Patch I installation file will support Kaspersky 2013.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-22?do=findComment&comment=659416

Thanks November, just had to update the databases and KIS 2013 can now be used with windows 8.1

Everything is running great!

november_ra1n

Thanks November, just had to update the databases and KIS 2013 can now be used with windows 8.1

Everything is running great!

If you update Patch I then you can upgrade Windows 8.1 but not clean installation only upgrade..!

If you update Patch I then you can upgrade Windows 8.1 but not clean installation only upgrade..!

Oh you can't use KIS 2013 on a clean install of 8.1? I upgraded my desktop & laptop from win 8 to 8.1 and the KIS is working, but I haven't tried on a clean install yet

Archived