what is the procedure to restore the 30-day trial with file.reg?

Hi Frank,

1- Download this Reg.key :

32 bit her http://www.gulfup.com/?GAdJ6P windows 32 bit any version

64 bit her http://www.gulfup.com/?QjSmEX windows 64 bit any version

according to your PC operating system. pass is " hamedezyzoom "

2 - Stop all protection in KIS , Stop self defense and last EXIT KIS from system tray.

3 - Merge Reg.key (32 or 64) according to your PC operating system.

4 - Restart your PC ( may be 2 times ) .

Done ,,,,,,,

30 - days trial appear again.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Frank,

2 - Stop all protection in KIS , Stop self defense and last EXIT KIS from system tray.

Done ,,,,,,,

Thank you very much

I have simplified and so works for KIS2014:

- Disable Self-Defense- Exit the Kaspersky from system trayx64 :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001x86 :Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001"EnableSelfProtection"=dword:00000001

blazeblaze456

Kaspersky 2014 14.0.0.4651(a) Final Other Languages Latest Download Links

http://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security-latest-versions

Chinese

kis14.0.0.4651zh-Hans-cn.exe

kav14.0.0.4651zh-Hans-cn.exe

French

kis14.0.0.4651fr-fr.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 145651 release_notes_kis14.0_fr.html

17 Jun 2013 09:01:06 235745056 kav14.0.0.4651fr-fr.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 143833 release_notes_kav14.0_fr.html

German

kis14.0.0.4651de-de.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 63639 release_notes_kis14.0_de.html

17 Jun 2013 09:00:48 235628672 kav14.0.0.4651de-de.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 61787 release_notes_kav14.0_de.htm

Italian

05 Jul 2013 04:43:44 251849624 kis14.0.0.4651it-it.exe

05 Jul 2013 04:43:42 240276544 kav14.0.0.4651it-it.exe

Portuguese

kis2014/kis14.0.0.4651pt-pt.exe

05 Jul 2013 07:17:12 241811256 kav14.0.0.4651pt-br.exe

Portuguese (Brazil)

kis2014/kis14.0.0.4651pt-br.exe

Russian

kis14.0.0.4651ru-ru.exe

Spanish (Latin America)

kis2014/kis14.0.0.4651es-mx.exe

Notice Latest Version of KIS & KAV En Updated on the page #1 >>>

Dude I am unable to install KIS 13 on win 8.1(giving error msg).I was able to install KIS 13 on win 8.I wanted to install KIS 13 on win 8.1 as KIS 14 is quite buggy.What should be the reason behind this problem? Please give solution to this problem.

unknownasphyxiated
Dude I am unable to install KIS 13 on win 8.1(giving error msg).I was able to install KIS 13 on win 8.I wanted to install KIS 13 on win 8.1 as KIS 14 is quite buggy.What should be the reason behind this problem? Please give solution to this problem.

simple

KIS13 not support 8.1

I think the coming up patches/updates of Kas/Kis 13 or 14 will be some kind of boom :P which will rise Kaspersky to the top :D

trial reseter in this post will crash Kaspersky database. Don't use it :).only use hamede method. after a while only see kaspersky signature ...

november_ra1n

trial reseter in this post will crash Kaspersky database. Don't use it :).only use hamede method. after a while only see kaspersky signature ...

Trial resets posted on first page both working perfectly i test them lots of time on different system and different addition of Kaspersky even used on real machine not single crash or problem have been find.

However use what ever method suits you more.

november_ra1n

I appreciated that , thanks

If you can make Reg.Key by your self , you will be more trustful

The main method belong to november_ra1n . The idea come to me from november_ra1n topics .

Reset KIS in only 30 seconds. Safe & no crack & manually.

I have already made a bat file it will copy necessary reg files belongs to Kaspersky activation both 32 and 64 bit

Kaspersky Activation Reg File Backup cmd Scrip [32/64 Bit]

You just need to follow to instruction and open the reg files thats it has been tested working.

How To Use Activation Registry File On Already Install Kaspersky Product

I appreciated that , thanks

If you can make Reg.Key by your self , you will be more trustful

The main method belong to november_ra1n . The idea come to me from november_ra1n topics .

Reset KIS in only 30 seconds. Safe & no crack & manually.

I have already made a bat file it will copy necessary reg files belongs to Kaspersky activation both 32 and 64 bit

Kaspersky Activation Reg File Backup cmd Scrip [32/64 Bit]

You just need to follow to instruction and open the reg files thats it has been tested working.

@november_ra1n or anyone who maybe knowledge of this info

Do you have an idea when will be an update for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Win 8.1?

i prefer the endpoint Security, it seems lighter and less nagging.

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n or anyone who maybe knowledge of this info

Do you have an idea when will be an update for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Win 8.1?

i prefer the endpoint Security, it seems lighter and less nagging.

None of the Kaspersky will work on Windows 8.1 till they make compatible version you get notice here when they are.

@november_ra1n

I tested this TR long time ago on VM and if i said crash of database i meant Kaspersky database trap in loop.only see number of signatures:).Kaspersky do it hidden for some guys who crack it :)

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n

I tested this TR long time ago on VM and if i said crash of database i meant Kaspersky database trap in loop.only see number of signatures:).Kaspersky do it hidden for some guys who crack it :)

You are talking nonsense..! And stop giving negative command putting people off for no reason we are here helping people that trial reset tested by me many times i actually use in real machine few months its working its save made be very trustable guy and trustable source in ru-board developer there for years now..

I think you are talking nonsense..! I did not say TR's maker had fault or sth like that, i said kaspersky's server find this TR and trap kaspersky's database in same loop :)

Choose what you want.

november_ra1n

I think you are talking nonsense..! I did not say TR's maker had fault or sth like that, i said kaspersky's server find this TR and trap kaspersky's database in same loop :)

Choose what you want.

I do not have time to waste convincing you Trial reset is working brilliantly if not working for you then don't but same time no need to give false information to affect other user here. 35,000 here so far note single person complain about TR except you.

You may be go back read the instruction how to use trial reset properly, probably you are doing something wrong applying the trial reset?

Trial reset has been tested on Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 Pro 32 and 64 bit, Windows 7 Enterprise 32 and 64 bit last few months by me .

Hi Frank,

Done ,,,,,,,

There was a problem with some of the young people

- trail did not appear again

- working on it , try to know why

Hello!

To my understanding the only working medicine are the Trail Reseter's and promotional keys?

I currently use KAV 2013, which I installed with AsusMod (gave me one year subscription).

Another question: are the TR automated in every boot, or do you need to manually run them every 30 days?

unknownasphyxiated

Another question: are the TR automated in every boot, or do you need to manually run them every 30 days?

manually run them every 30 days

Hello!

To my understanding the only working medicine are the Trail Reseter's and promotional keys?

I currently use KAV 2013, which I installed with AsusMod (gave me one year subscription).

NO ...YMatrix

I still use my method till now , and perfectly working , but you should notice that the Reg.key taken from my machine . ( Mac address did not change )

I mean that every one can make his only private Reg.key to use KIS permanent clean activation .

==========================================================================================================

HOW ? step by step:

1 - New windows installation < Install KIS ( do not active till export Reg.key)

2 - Export Reg.keys - see her how ?

How To Transfer Kaspersky Installed Reg Key From Older Version [Alternative To Key File Activation]

//www.nsaneforu...e-3?do=findComment&comment=615491

3 - Till now you have just make your private Reg.key keep it in safe place . Active KIS any version by any method .

4 - To reset your KIS apply your Reg.key . How ? , see her

//www.nsaneforu...e-7?do=findComment&comment=619363

5 - Restart your PC ( sometimes twice ) , Done . you should see " Active trail period " button appear again

============================================================================================

I tested this method several times on several WVM working on several Windows version , Always successful .

Important Note :

*I prefer to disconnect your internet connection during all steps

*If you reinstall another Windows, your private Reg.key may not work perfectly. you should make a new one .

*Reg.key depend on 32 or 64 bit Win. version only

I am ready for any question.

According to the official Kaspersky forum, the "missing" advanced settings in 2014 can still be changed if you know where/how to do it. I assume they mean by editing registry settings. Has anyone looked into this and considered writing a GUI to change said settings more easily? Or even a lit of the reg entries and what the do & how to change them? Most importantly for me, woiuld be the ability to adjust the max size of files during a scan and/or to skip a file after scanning for x amount of time.

Archived