Some Useful Kaspersky Product Tools

Kaspersky Code2Key (KC2K) v1.0.0 From WildNightWolf

pr4.png

Description:This little application get Kaspersky key file from Activation Code Using Kaspersky Server.

How To Use:

1. Copy and paste Kaspersky Product Code(s) in the right boxe

2. Important Use the proxy server if code region different than yours if not you will get `Region Mismatch` error

http://www.freeproxylists.net/http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/

3. Use any fake name / e-mail

4. Click start button converting code to key file.

=============================================================================================

KeyViewer 4.0.0.4

2sdm.png

Description: A program view information about the keys and Kaspersky modules

=============================================================================================

HackTool.Win32.KeyGet AK By EHFUFY [Multithreaded Key Downloaded]
rwky.png
Multithreaded boot keys from the Chinese site. Last modified: AK on 02.01.2012
Download struggle with errors at boot:
1. Give the program a full feed (to stop other downloads).
2. Reduce the number of threads.
3. Increase the connection timeout to 30 seconds. If no avail:
4. Suspend in whole CAV / KIS (not only Phishing).
5. Disable monitoring of errors (the horseradish version).
Instruction
1. Start the application
2. If you use first time click accept and hit OK
25b5.png
3. Go to setting tab and select the kind of key you wish to download if not app download all available keys in the website.
zb4t.png
4. Click start button downloading keys automatically
47ly.png
Application will download the keys and save in Keys folder in your desktop or you can change the destination of the folder setting tab, also if you wish you can use proxies in proxy setting tab.
[keys name meaning: Version-type-maturity-serial number]
[sch Chinese special, en Common to all versions]
gnoq.png
Notice: If application not downloading see the website address has been changed if it is you can add the new address
KeyGet.xml Open the file in Notepad and change that line:
kb3m.png

These are the two web address has change one or another in the past!

http://www.hack-home.nethttp://www.55-88.com/

How to get activation code?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

There is product downloader in there you can download there and check but to be honest a lot of people downloading same side therefore they will be blocked soon or later.

HackTool.Win32.KeyGet AK By EHFUFY  [Multithreaded  Key Downloaded]

I get them some good source on internet i make sure keys are not widely available in google search therefore its really hard!

There is product downloader in there you can download there and check but to be honest a lot of people downloading same side therefore they will be blocked soon or later.

HackTool.Win32.KeyGet AK By EHFUFY  [Multithreaded  Key Downloaded]

I get them some good source on internet i make sure keys are not widely available in google search therefore its really hard!

great!!! thanks, i was downloaded and try it

How can i get this special edition? :lol:

I guess there was a promotion sometimes ago but ended already use the download link to activate for 157 days.

FREE six-month license of Kaspersky ONE Universal Security - Still alive .

Any one know the promotional code ? :(

This link >>>>>>>>>>

http://usa.kaspersky.com/get-one

For KASPERSKY MOBILE SECURITY 6 MONTHS

http://www.noworries.com.my/xox/

:(

november_ra1n

KIS All Edition 155 Days ONE DACH Edition Trial Pack 24 August 2013

qyvg.png

Tested safe and working both 32 and 64 bit Operation System.

***Things you need to know before using.

***If you already on your Trial Period you need to use Trial Reset 2.1 to order to clear the blocage set by Kaspersky!!*** With the instruction on page #1 >>>

Cause otherwise you will get the sign like below. if you just have not install any Kaspersky in your PC and this is the first time you activate no need trial reset.

nhtd.png

Instruction

If you are going to install on KIS 2013 and below Edition there is key file to activate in download link below.

But if you are planning to activate KIS 2014 key file activation has been stop this new Edition therefore you need to use reg files 32 or 64 bit depending your Operation System Architectures so follow the instruction carefully.

1. Paused the Protection, disable Self-Defense & Exit the Kaspersky from system tray see detail instruction with screenshot on page #1 under Trial Reset 2.1 Instruction.

2. Hit Dumb exe make sure 2 reg files next to it and except the Dumb.exe confirmation from Windows or if you dont want to use any application simply merge 2 reg files manually.

79c2.png

3. Now you can restart Kaspersky and Unpaused Protection also enable Self-Defense again and enjoy 157 Days.

Here is more detail with screenshots about >>>How To Use Activation Registry File On Already Install Kaspersky Product

november_ra1n

What this means? the key is blocked or active?

2013_08_25_020430.jpg

and here, for sure is not blocked

2013_08_25_021642.jpg

That is very good question i was hoping it tells if the keys is blocked or not if this is the case its brilliand cause all the time i checked the keys on VMware Workstation it takes a lot of time. I try to get the answer hopefully someone knows who is reading this topic!

november_ra1n

KIS All Edition 183 Days ONE DACH Edition Trial Pack 25 August 2013

ko7y.png

Tested safe and working both 32 and 64 bit Operation System.

***Things you need to know before using.

***If you already on your Trial Period you need to use Trial Reset 2.1 to order to clear the blocage set by Kaspersky!!*** With the instruction on page #1 >>>

Cause otherwise you will get the sign like below. if you just have not install any Kaspersky in your PC and this is the first time you activate no need trial reset.

nhtd.png

Instruction

If you are going to install on KIS 2013 and below Edition there is key file to activate in download link below.

But if you are planning to activate KIS 2014 key file activation has been stop this new Edition therefore you need to use reg files 32 or 64 bit depending your Operation System Architectures so follow the instruction carefully.

1. Paused the Protection, disable Self-Defense & Exit the Kaspersky from system tray see detail instruction with screenshot on page #1 under Trial Reset 2.1 Instruction.

2. Hit Dumb exe make sure 2 reg files next to it and except the Dumb.exe confirmation from Windows or if you dont want to use any application simply merge 2 reg files manually.

79c2.png

3. Now you can restart Kaspersky and Unpaused Protection also enable Self-Defense again and enjoy 157 Days.

Here is more detail with screenshots about >>>How To Use Activation Registry File On Already Install Kaspersky Product

***Notice Use the Reg Files Quickly before exceeded the number of activations, as soon as successfully activate this key will not get blocked. ***

november_ra1n

That is very good question i was hoping it tells if the keys is blocked or not if this is the case its brilliand cause all the time i checked the keys on VMware Workstation it takes a lot of time. I try to get the answer hopefully someone knows who is reading this topic!

I think i got the answer it has nothing to do giving information about key is blocked or not its just Kaspersky does not support trial keys therefore you see False there but if you are using commercial keys there is full customer support therefore you see TRUE.

I am not sure Kaspersky World analyze blacklisted keys cause last time i checked year ago application only checking keys autor uploading, there were no option checking other keys!

Beside not sure KW updating latest blacklisted key files from the server!

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/

I know Key Manager is a brilliant devil all this but unfortunately its only Russian Language support!

===============================================

How to use Kaspersky Keys Manager 0.52

===============================================

Description: Keys manager 0.52 - the program is intended for sorting of any quantity of keys with simultaneous check of their period of validity and entering in “the Black list”.rn“The black list” is taken from Casper.rnVery convenient program!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU5O6RtZMLM

Pабочие = keys have more than 35 days before expiry (35>days)

Зaканчивающиеся = keys are less than 35 days prior to expiry (35<days)

Заблокированные = bloced keys

2013_08_25_151648.png

http://debosya.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-use-kaspersky-keys-manager.html

november_ra1n

@evgenikox thank you for the youtube video explanation for this little great tool the only one on internet organizing & checking keys alongside blacklist base data file and updating those files as Kaspersky download page update. Pitty author of this software does not want to integrate English into application even i ask him in ru-board.

Welldone......

november_ra1n

Kaspersky 2014 14.0.0.4651 Final Other Languages Download Links

Official WorldWide Download Side

http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/

Chinese

kis14.0.0.4651zh-Hans-cn.exe

kav14.0.0.4651zh-Hans-cn.exe

French

17 Jun 2013 09:01:11 246714056 kis14.0.0.4651fr-fr.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 145651 release_notes_kis14.0_fr.html

17 Jun 2013 09:01:06 235745056 kav14.0.0.4651fr-fr.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 143833 release_notes_kav14.0_fr.html

German

17 Jun 2013 09:00:51 246598160 kis14.0.0.4651de-de.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 63639 release_notes_kis14.0_de.html

17 Jun 2013 09:00:48 235628672 kav14.0.0.4651de-de.exe

17 Jun 2013 12:55:21 61787 release_notes_kav14.0_de.htm

Italian

05 Jul 2013 04:43:44 251849624 kis14.0.0.4651it-it.exe

05 Jul 2013 04:43:42 240276544 kav14.0.0.4651it-it.exe

Portuguese

05 Jul 2013 07:17:23 253409056 kis14.0.0.4651pt-br.exe

05 Jul 2013 07:17:12 241811256 kav14.0.0.4651pt-br.exe

Spanish

03 Jul 2013 13:21:38 251166728 kis14.0.0.4651es-es.exe

03 Jul 2013 13:21:38 239357272 kav14.0.0.4651es-es.exe

november_ra1n

Working KIS All Edition 183 Days Trial / Successive License Codes [26.August 2013]

1d88.png

1. Kaspersky Internet Security All Version 183 Days Successive License:

http://pastebin.com/ayXsHMvn

2. KIS All Edition 183 Days ONE DACH Edition Trial Pack License Reg Files / Key Files [26 August 2013]

Download Link Contain Two Separate KIS 183 Days Trial Activation Key Files For KIS 2014 + Key Files KIS 2013 and Earlier Edition.

***Read Instruction About How To Activate KIS 2014 Using Reg Files On Post #251 >>> ***

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/66ZDJXVK/KIS_183_Days_Trial_Activation_Files_26.08.2013.rar_links

Archived