november_ra1n

18 April 2015 --- KRT v 5.0.0.103-beta posted there #3996 >>>
Changelog:

Added Languages:Украинский (Ukrainian), Азербайджанский (Azerbaijani), Английский (English), Итальянский (Italian), Испанский (Spanish), Вьетнамский (Vietnamese) языки.

Instructions for installing the preservation and activation files Kaspersky Lab products (trial and commercial license)

1. Enable advanced mode KRT the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F12. 2. Save the activation file (button KRT "Save activation") is a fully running antivirus products do not shut down or unloading antivirus program (until such time as LC does not zadetektit KRT, after Detective - disable Protection and self-defense, upload your antivirus program, save the activation file). 3. To activate the anti-virus product of the activation file:  Case 1 (without resetting activation) - Disable Protection and self-defense, unload antivirus program; - Activate the anti-virus product by pressing KRT "Activate" and then selecting the saved file activation. - Close KRT and enable Protection antivirus software.  Option 2 (with reset activation) - Disable self-defense and unload antivirus program, reset the activation program KRT 5.0.0.99-beta in accordance with the instructions; - After the computer restarts, and (or) run antivirus software (antivirus must necessarily start if you do not run antivirus - activation file does not work (Error Code: KRTE0016) disable Protection and self-defense, unload antivirus program; - Activate the anti-virus product by pressing KRT "Activate" and then selecting the saved file activation. - Close KRT and enable Protection antivirus software.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 April 2015 --- KTR v 5.0.0.103-beta posted there #3996 >>>

Changelog:

Added Languages:Украинский (Ukrainian), Азербайджанский (Azerbaijani), Английский (English), Итальянский (Italian), Испанский (Spanish), Вьетнамский (Vietnamese) языки.

Instructions for installing the preservation and activation files Kaspersky Lab products (trial and commercial license)

1. Enable advanced mode KRT the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F12. 2. Save the activation file (button KRT "Save activation") is a fully running antivirus products do not shut down or unloading antivirus program (until such time as LC does not zadetektit KRT, after Detective - disable Protection and self-defense, upload your antivirus program, save the activation file). 3. To activate the anti-virus product of the activation file:  Case 1 (without resetting activation) - Disable Protection and self-defense, unload antivirus program; - Activate the anti-virus product by pressing KRT "Activate" and then selecting the saved file activation. - Close KRT and enable Protection antivirus software.  Option 2 (with reset activation) - Disable self-defense and unload antivirus program, reset the activation program KRT 5.0.0.99-beta in accordance with the instructions; - After the computer restarts, and (or) run antivirus software (antivirus must necessarily start if you do not run antivirus - activation file does not work (Error Code: KRTE0016) disable Protection and self-defense, unload antivirus program; - Activate the anti-virus product by pressing KRT "Activate" and then selecting the saved file activation. - Close KRT and enable Protection antivirus software.

hello november_ra1n I correct my Italian translation because it had errors

and then you can correct the position of the buttons below as from image? the third button is attached to the second

24b0y9w.jpg

november_ra1n

and then you can correct the position of the buttons below as from image? the third button is attached to the second

PM to vnoctober to order to send the correction ru-board dedicated KTR Topic there where all the developer stays.

However you can even do it yourself here is the topic url:

http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=55&topic=12108&start=20&glp

Registration need to see the link. Use Google Chrome with translator.

PM to vnoctober to order to send the correction ru-board dedicated KTR Topic there where all the developer stays.

However you can even do it yourself here is the topic url:

http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=55&topic=12108&start=20&glp

Registration need to see the link. Use Google Chrome with translator.

ok i send pm at vnoctober

French.lng , but not test .

I do not understand how to test the language file.

https://1fichier.com/?sfelfd7sko

Here below the contents

; KRT language file version 1.1; Copyright (C)2013-2015 Collective Intelligence forum.ru-board. All rights reserved.[Button]Button_Apply  = AppliquerButton_Cancel = AnnulerButton_Close  = FermerButton_Reset  = Réinitialiser l'Activation Вutton_Save   = Sauvegarder l'Activation Button_Activate = Activer[Caption]Caption_DlgFilter    = Fichiers D'activationCaption_Settings     = ParamètresCaption_About        = À propos de KRT Caption_Installed    = Programme antivirus actuelCaption_Virsion      = Version:Caption_Status       = État:Caption_StatusRun    = est en cours d'exécutionCaption_StatusNoRun  = n'est pas en cours d'exécutionCaption_HomePage     = Visitez la page d'accueil KRTCaption_SS_General    = GénéralCaption_SS_Activation = ActivationCaption_SS_Reset      = Réinitialiser l'ActivationCaption_SelectLanguage        = Langue de l'interface:Caption_AutoSelectSetting     = Sélectionner automatiquement les paramètres optimauxCaption_SaveSetting           = Enregistrer les paramètres dans le registre Caption_DeleteActivationCode  = Supprimer le code d'activation intégréCaption_EnableSelfProtection  = Activer l'auto-défenseCaption_ActionAfterReset      = Action après la réinitialisation d'activationCaption_ActionAfterActivation = Action après l'activationCaption_RebootPC              = Redémarrez l'ordinateurCaption_RunAntiVirus          = Exécutez le programme d'antivirusCaption_NoAction              = pas d'actionCaption_ErrorCode             = Code d'erreur:[Message]Msg_text_1  = Programme antivirus n'est pas pris en charge ou n'est pas installé.Msg_text_2  = L'ordinateur redémarre après la réinitialisation d'activation!Msg_text_3  = Réinitialiser l'activation maintenant?Msg_text_4  = Vous devez désactiver l'auto-défense et désactiver le programme antivirus!Msg_text_5  = Vous devez désactiver l'auto-défense du programme antivirus!Msg_text_6  = Vous devez désactiver le programme antivirus!Msg_text_7  = Réinitialisation de l'activation terminée avec succès.Msg_text_8  = S'il vous plaît redémarrer votre ordinateur avant de démarrer le programme antivirus!Msg_text_9  = Le fichier d'activation est corrompu ou a un format inconnu.Msg_text_10 = Le fichier d'activation ne correspond pas au programme antivirus actuel.

november_ra1n

I translated in French but not test with the KTR program

Not sure how to test it but they integrate the languages inside the application via text file however French language translate by tottor has been send them already.

november_ra1n

@Leon90 link is not working if you fix the link i will post the Italian Language correction to dedicated post in ru-board!

I translated of hungarian language but not test with the KTR program! :)

I sent it to november_ra1n in a PM. ;)

Thank you bro I have already posted in ru-forum credit to your name.

@Leon90 link is not working if you fix the link i will post the Italian Language correction to dedicated post in ru-board!

I translated of hungarian language but not test with the KTR program! :)

I sent it to november_ra1n in a PM. ;)

Thank you bro I have already posted in ru-forum credit to your name.

ok

https://mega.co.nz/#!Rx1TVI5K!1jECPLRdc9QEM53RaPAdCRtJ-qAKBhyy6K0hirrO0pQ

or

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ev2ica7jnl6jc8a/ITALIAN.lng.txt

november_ra1n

how to test language file ?

thanks

To check the display transfers KRT-5 language file must be renamed to Test.lng , put in the same folder and run from KRT.

Screenshot of French Translation:

YEz4mQ.png

november_ra1n

18 April 2015 --- KRT v 5.0.0.104-beta posted there #3996 >>>
Changelog:

Added French, Hungarian, Romanian languages.Errors in Italian (Italian) language.

If anyone can translate KRT-5 to German, Portuguese Brazil. Simplified Chinese or any other languages.

See the translating how to test.

Hopefully, so it will be easier to translate into other languages!

Current Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.0.0.104 Beta language files: Azerbaijani, English, French, Hungarian (fixed), Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

Download link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/137d5b9d

(Switching KRT v5 advanced mode: Ctrl+F12)

Archived