november_ra1n

What the hell is this ...please help

Explain your problem more specific:

1. Those are daily Virus definition and database update that is what it should be.

2. If you mean your latest update get stuck %63 that may be connected with block key and if you add host file you have no longer complete the update any more similar like 3883 >

Someone has mention to use Kaspersky update utility -------- Is it worth bypass online update and hassle to update via utility i do not think so for many reason.!

----------------------------------

Easy solution:

Remove the host file blockage

Apply KTR Use 90 days OEM key----------After 90 days reaped over and over again same OEM Keys

That is all...............

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Seems Mexico based OEM got blocked -_-

Thanks to informing that specific key has been taken down from the Pastebin, however there are still two more working 90 days OEM Trial key to be use. : )

Thanks to informing that specific key has been taken down from the Pastebin, however there are still two more working 90 days OEM Trial key to be use. : )

now trial 91 days are also getting blocked :pos:

now trial 91 days are also getting blocked :pos:

Let us know what key is still useful.!

Post#1 pastebin both KIS 91 days OEM keys are usable, nothing broken

Post#1 pastebin both KIS 91 days OEM keys are usable, nothing broken

I know that well . . . wish those'd not be blocked in near future

I have resolved my Kaspersky database problem but one more problem . In every 30 minutes a pop up appears when i browse

Sandboxie + Appguard + adguard + KIS 2015 + shadow Defender

Capture2.png

windowsvistas

Hi november_ra1n,

I installed KMS 11.7.4.822 free version and tried to give serial xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-J5X98 but it says that "A trail has been previously activatedon this device it cannot be activated again" so what to do

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n,

I installed KMS 11.7.4.822 free version and tried to give serial xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-J5X98 but it says that "A trail has been previously activatedon this device it cannot be activated again" so what to do

I only have 30 days commercial keys and keep uptating them every 30 days so on..

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Keys
Validity key - 30 days, the key is valid until 19/04/2015 (regardless of the date of activation)
============================
Also try 90 days Multi Device OEM Key below:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014-2015 90 Days OEM Trial Key [Via Mexico Proxy]:

R1ZBA-YF4R8-W95D2-Q1GH2

windowsvistas

Is there a way to reset kms or any other version where i can use oem keys

november_ra1n

I have resolved my Kaspersky database problem but one more problem . In every 30 minutes a pop up appears when i browse

Sandboxie + Appguard + adguard + KIS 2015 + shadow Defender

Unchecked mark ----> Scan encrypted connections

Setting --- Additional --- Network --- Unchecked Scan encrypted connections

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 One Year *NFR License till 24 March 2015 #3788 >>>

Total 15 one year NFR License inside the link.

How usable is the firewall in KIS? I want to manage all outbound requests and block them if desired. Does KIS allow that detailed of management or does it auto white list trusted apps?

How usable is the firewall in KIS? I want to manage all outbound requests and block them if desired. Does KIS allow that detailed of management or does it auto white list trusted apps?

KIS 15.0.2.361. is unable to stop ips leaking. if you are planning to use dcs18 method to block certain ips......don't use KIS. it leaks ips. the previous build 15.0.1.415 was able to block ips. i used that method on KIS. but now its firewall malfunctions.

KIS 15.0.2.361. is unable to stop ips leaking. if you are planning to use dcs18 method to block certain ips......don't use KIS. it leaks ips. the previous build 15.0.1.415 was able to block ips. i used that method on KIS. but now its firewall malfunctions.

Completely disagree with you . . . Using KIS MR2 from last 2 months , IDM IP Blocks added too , It never leaked IP's even for a single time , on MR1 it used to leak ip's . . . Me , @Kantry123 also mentioned it earlier . . . MR2 is all fine B)

✍ For better clarification here's KIS15 MR2 IDM Blocking screenshot ✍

kYd22UP.png?1?7114

PS: Since it's kaspersky topic , though we are talking about IDM matter's , hence I think it's better to discuss these on dcs18's IDM topic . .

ok. everything is fine after following steven36 network block method.

Thanks November rain !!!

Now Key is blocked Capture2.png

Have you blocked in hosts file?

This key is still valid for me.

november_ra1n

For some application only blocking access to the Internet using Firewall not enough.....

You need to block **Remote Address IP** as well as blocking application via Firewall.

There is nicely explained post reply by WRonce see the step by step instruction posted there #99 >>>

PS: He made the instruction for KIS 2014 and KIS 2015 similar instruction.!

Thanks November rain !!!

Now Key is blocked

Have you blocked in hosts file?

This key is still valid for me.

You are lucky one . I didn't use host file method

Archived