• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two questions :

1)after installing kis 2014,can i use default 30 days trial + 91 days trial code(total 121 days) ???

2)after using kaspesky reset trial 2.1,can i use default 30 days trial + 91 days trial code(total 121 days) ???

Download Link

Kaspersky Trial Reset 2.1

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode[?]: /files/1W8WLUVS/Kaspersky_Reset_Trial_2.1.rar_links

these type of download links will not stay longer !!!! -_-

i had an idea:how about google drive link ?its fast,resume and long life :)

after using kaspersky reset trial ,will it leave traces in the computer ???

why iam asking is that when i use kaspersky world long back ago,it leave traces in the computer after using it .when we scan these will be detected by kaspersky and ofcourse deleted.

we dont want virus to be infected to the computer by using trial reset :(

november_ra1n

after using kaspersky reset trial ,will it leave traces in the computer ???

why iam asking is that when i use kaspersky world long back ago,it leave traces in the computer after using it .when we scan these will be detected by kaspersky and ofcourse deleted.

we dont want virus to be infected to the computer by using trial reset :(

We do not post anything related with virus here those 2 trial reset has been made trustable guys, Kaspersky will block any trial reset related with their product does not mean always trial reset has some malicious item on it but they just want to protect their Product thats all. However we are not forcing anyone use the trial reset, if you are comfortable with any of them there is someone create manual trial reset for Kaspersky 2014 software update section search and use that if it is working!

lol........and you think you know everything don't you,? giving advice me i have been posting last 4-5 years now this multi host link there are 12 different file host in this link mister know everything this link will survive years much longer than your google drive you want to bet?

why not Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.1 in english version ???

two questions :

1)after installing kis 2014,can i use default 30 days trial + 91 days trial code(total 121 days) ???

2)after using kaspesky reset trial 2.1,can i use default 30 days trial + 91 days trial code(total 121 days) ???

reply to these questions :(

lol........and you think you know everything don't you,? giving advice me i have been posting last 4-5 years now this multi host link there are 12 different file host in this link mister know everything this link will survive years much longer than your google drive you want to bet?

i know there are several file hosts in that link but they will be deleted/unavailable after some days where as google drive will have much longer life with direct download.no need of waiting time,captcha etc :showoff:

Hit Dumb exe make sure 2 reg files next to it and except the Dumb.exe confirmation from Windows or if you dont want to use any application simply merge 2 reg files manually.

is it accept or except ???????

if you dont want to use any application simply merge 2 reg files manually.

i didnt understand,can u explain in detail ?

i need to merge two reg files into each other ? or i need to right click each one and click merge ?

i installed kis 2014......it is taking ages to update the database :angry:

can anybody provide offline update download link for kis 2014 upto october 4 2014 ? :)

KASPERSKY OFFLINE UPDATE [03.10.2013]

ALL version

download her

http://sinhro.net/mass/732tnf5elyql

or

http://files.debrastagi.com/download/folder/1223901

563.6 MB

Unpacking password : debrastagi

==============================================================================

How to Update Kaspersky Offline :

Please follow the below steps to Update the kaspersky Offline.
Step-1: Open the main page of the kaspersky. ( Kis 2010 for example) and click on the settings.
Step-2: Now on the coming window please click on the "My update center" first and then on "settings"
Step-3: Now on the coming window please click on the "Add" button
Step-4: On the coming new window please browse for the "kaspersky offline Updates" folder(not .rar file) which you have downloaded and saved. select it and click on OK button.
Step-5: Keep the settings uncheck the box against " kaspersky lab's update server" and check the box against the selected folder for your "offline kaspersky updates". and click on OK button:
Step-6: On this coming window please click on OK button.
Step-7: And finally you will again be on the main window of the kaspersky 2010. here click on "Start Update" And Your kaspersky will start updating. Wait for its completion and its done. Normally it takes 4 minutes at max.

there is no uncheck option for "kaspersky lab's update server" in kis 2014

can anybody plz come up and tell me the procedure

november_ra1n

there is no uncheck option for "kaspersky lab's update server" in kis 2014

can anybody plz come up and tell me the procedure

How to update the Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 database

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/10045#block4

If you encounter any problems while updating Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, perform the steps described in Diagnosing problems updating Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/9915

2 x Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack [All Version of KIS] - [06 October 2013]

Expiry Date: 28/04/2014

http://pastebin.com/9xkx5YVi

[use the code quickly before exceeded the number of activations]

maximum trial activation has reached :(

november_ra1n

Thanks for informing i am just waiting Kaspersky 2014 MP1 release expecting before or just after 18 October 2013 the date Windows 8.1 Publicly announce, then i will be able to upload more of these till then have a lovely days ... : )

Kaspersky Internet Security One Year NFR License [KIS 2013 or earlier version]

The key is for versions 2010 - 2013 # Theoretically up to 02/23/2014

Number of License Keys: 14

2201B88B [KIS 9-13 to 27.08.2014]

21D87F89 [KIS 9-13 to 23.08.2014]

219EDB9C [KIS 9-13 to 23.08.2014]

above 3 keys saying it will expire on august 2014 ,your are saying "Theoretically up to 02/23/2014"

plz tell me it will expire on august or feb 2014 ?

how come it expires on feb 2014 by saying upto august 2014 :wtf:

Thanks for informing i am just waiting Kaspersky 2014 MP1 release expecting before or just after 18 October 2013 the date Windows 8.1 Publicly announce, then i will be able to upload more of these till then have a lovely days ... : )

Will this date includes for the Kaspersky Endpoints solutions as well

ALL DONE

b7u3P.jpg

bro you upgraded from win 8 with kis 2014 patchb to win 8.1 right???

is everything working fine or are you having any problems with either KIS or win 8.1???

@anshu.kh

yes , after batch B then upgrading to W8.1

All thing so fine , only one application have problem ( VirtualBox-4.2.18-88781-Win ) I have uninstall its network driver then work fine :ermm:

Archived