• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to convert a code to a .key file?

@november_ra1n

Why you don't post .ley files anymore?

Thanks!

I have missed first part of your request yes there is a tool you can convert code to key files: [Kaspersky Code2Key (KC2K) v1.0.0 From WildNightWolf ]

1. Go Some Useful Kaspersky Product Tools

2. Download 2 tools [There is an instruction how to use them]

• Kaspersky Code2Key (KC2K) v1.0.0 From WildNightWolf
  • KeyViewer 4.0.0.4
3. Use code2keys convert license code to key files when you convert when you see BLOCKED don't waste your time rest of the procedure!
PS: During converting if you see region mismatch error that is because you need to use the proxy regarding of the key origin than use the proxy option and get it from there:

I just wants to Answer Him BTW, Brother it's just works with the previous codes? when i tried to convert

NCSU / WVU edu 3 years to Key Files getting error.

Regards

november_ra1n

I just wants to Answer Him BTW, Brother it's just works with the previous codes? when i tried to convert

NCSU / WVU edu 3 years to Key Files getting error.

Regards

It is blocked key or promotional keys will not work. You need to try unblocked commercial keys.

my Kis 3 years keys reg file from promo works !
it's been about 7 days I use it and no problem
with this

Added Exclusion Rules "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"

Added Exclusion Rules "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"

SORRY. BUT

WHICH IS THE REASON WHY WE NEED TO BLOCK THIS HOST ?
:doh: :doh: :doh:

THANK YOU TO iih1 FOR ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Chatman " //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-1501415-mr1-medicine/page-174?do=findComment&comment=874463" NOW U KNOW THE ANSWER. :oops:

with this

Talasim,

Do not be surprised if your license will be blocked very soon by Kaspersky. Such kind of informations need to be posted at least into a spoiler.

Please edit your post! And you carlopez & Laryy, too!

with this

Talasim,

Do not be surprised if your license will be blocked very soon by Kaspersky. Such kind of informations need to be posted at least into a spoiler.

Please edit your post! And you carlopez & Laryy, too!

Done! :thumbsup: :cheers:

carlopez,

You did not found bigger letters to write? :tooth: Sometimes, the naivity cost much more than the ignorance! Use a spoiler for ”sensitive” informations. Will be better to edit your post quiqly.

SORRY. BUT

WHICH IS THE REASON WHY WE NEED TO BLOCK THIS HOST ?

To prevent Your KIS calling Activation servers, then ends up your Key would be blocked if you're used Valid Keys / codes but not legit.

definition Legit as follow:

Paid = Legit, Not Paid = Pirate

Here below Kaspersky server, Beside Updates blacklist server eg:

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/ [data base / application modules update servers]

you should also keep on watch

https://activation-v2.kaspersky.com/activationservice/activationservice.svc 

Interestingly reg,

Sharecode: 59528462

1. exit Kaspersky

2. run reg = Activated

Don't use Dump.exe, without closing the self-defense

:rolleyes: Enjoy, 91 days (Trial License) for KIS 2013 - 2015

Hello kkw001, chance to share [Key / Reg files] Pure 3.0 or Pure 4.0 [Much better] validity more than 91days..oh Surprise for me, I need it urgently

Thanks for your help.

@IamBidyuT, is it unsafe to use the Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 15.0.2.322 MR2 dev. build?

Same like Windows 10 TechnicalPreview :D Unstable + Buggy , Beside limited to 91 days beta license period only . . . . I don't prefer to use this kinda beta builds on main system, atleast in terms of system security ( no compromise B) )

Interestingly reg,
Sharecode: 59528462
1. exit Kaspersky
2. run reg = Activated
Don't use Dump.exe, without closing the self-defense

Continued available or available only once?

Hello kkw001, chance to share [Key / Reg files] Pure 3.0 or Pure 4.0 [Much better] validity more than 91days..oh Surprise for me, I need it urgently

Thanks for your help.

Sharecode: 59536364
1. exit Kaspersky Pure
2. run reg ( 183 days Trial License for Pure 3/4)

Thanks for your help.

Sharecode: 59536364
1. exit Kaspersky Pure
2. run reg ( 183 days Trial License for Pure 3/4)

Right away go there, actually for my best friend here she is Kaspersky pure 3.0 lovers Thank you very much indeed

Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.0.0.50 beta

2014_12_10_140619.png

Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.0.0.50-beta full functional working program. Beta status assigned due to the fact that the packages are not included KRT translation into foreign languages. Language program KRT 5.0.0.50-beta - Russian. Reset trial similar KRT 4.0.0.22.

Instructions for storage and installing activation files Kaspersky Lab products:

1. Сохранять файл активации можно на полностью работающем антивирусном продукте, ничего не отключая и не выгружая антивирусную программу (до того времени пока ЛК не задетектит KRT, после детекта - отключить Самозащиту, выгрузить антивирусную программу, сохранить файл активации).

2. Для активации антивирусной продукта необходимо отключить Самозащиту и выгрузить антивирусную программу. Активируется антивирусный продукт нажатием кнопки Активировать с последующим выбором сохраненного файла активации.

Note:

1. Название файлов активации создается в соответствии с установленным антивирусным продуктом. Файл активации можно переименовывать в любое название, он установится в соответствии с таблицей совместимости.

2. Антивирусный продукт активируется файлом из любого состояния - тоесть, находится он в активированном состоянии или не активированном. Никаких дополнительных настроек KRT выставлять не надо. Активация выполняется автоматически с настройками по умолчанию как для триальных файлов активации, так и для коммерческих.
3. Рег.файлы, созданные с использованием Dump, программой KRT не поддерживаются.

Compatibility Table

56568659.gif

Download

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/PGPRX7OC/KRT_5.0.0.50_beta.exe.7z_links

Can I activate 91 days trial code with KAV, then upgrade to KIS and use another 91 days trial key, then upgrade to KTS, wthout need to use the KRT?

Archived