november_ra1n

@november_ra1n or anyone who maybe knowledge of this info

Do you have an idea when will be an update for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Win 8.1?

i prefer the endpoint Security, it seems lighter and less nagging.

None of the Kaspersky product compatible With Windows 8.1 yet but there will be in the future, don't ask me when there is no specific date yet. I am sorry busy posting and keep my eyes on Windows 8.1 topic but in the future i will be posting some 183 days keys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashat65 I remember your nick from ru-board you come here salut me with a bottle of Russian Vodka! Bye the way when you copy and paste any original article and work around from this topic it will be nice to give credit or source where did you get it from.

k832.jpg

Салют

Ashat65 only Kaspersky Chinese Code is different then any other code that work around will do the job any other country except Chinese Code. I guess Kaspersky using different key and key management in Chinese Version then rest of the world, i am afraid you can only use Chinese Key Files or Code changing the cbi.dll file from Chinese Edition then copy and replace into Russian version to order to use the key,

Русский Стандарт - одна из самых лучших водок в мире!

Russian Standard - one of the best vodkas in the world ! :rolleyes: :showoff: ;)

Hi all:

This afternoom, I used the option Working KIS All Edition 183 Days Trial / Successive License Codes [26.August 2013] to extend the license till 25th Feb 2014 (I used Trial Reset successfully 2 weeks ago). At the beginning all was right, but 2 hours later I see the license has expired:

z0ib.png

I just used Trial Reset again and I have 91 days again, but I'd like to know whether it's normal or not.

Thanks a lot for your work here.

Regards!

Hi all:

This afternoom, I used this procedure to extend the license till 25th Feb 2014 (I used Trial Reset successfully 2 weeks ago). At the beginning all was right, but 2 hours later I see the license has expired:

I just used Trial Reset again and I have 91 days again, but I'd like to know whether it's normal or not.

Thanks a lot for your work here.

Regards!

I guess you used one of the previously upload registry file activation via 183 days trial keys, those keys i made registry edit files cause i did not have product keys with product key you would get a message this key reach max amount of trial activation already from the beginning and you would try something else but registry edit files you integrate the keys via registry you only get error message after install the keys.

It is normal this happens after sometimes, least we have lifeguard if this happen as you did delete keys use trial reset and 91 days OEM Trial Keys and knowing those keys won't expired.

However i may upload another 183 days trial keys later today or tomorrow if the key file still usable in the beginning if you activate keys you are save you can enjoy 183 days but after sometimes as many people using same keys become unusable.

I was busy last 10 days dealing topic about Windows 8.1 RTM Download & Activation topic i will update the topics and keys in the near future.

Regards....

I guess you used one of the previously upload registry file activation via 183 days trial keys, those keys i made registry edit files cause i did not have product keys with product key you would get a message this key reach max amount of trial activation already from the beginning and you would try something else but registry edit files you integrate the keys via registry you only get error message after install the keys.

It is normal this happens after sometimes, least we have lifeguard if this happen as you did delete keys use trial reset and 91 days OEM Trial Keys and knowing those keys won't expired.

However i may upload another 183 days trial keys later today or tomorrow if the key file still usable in the beginning if you activate keys you are save you can enjoy 183 days but after sometimes as many people using same keys become unusable.

I was busy last 10 days dealing topic about Windows 8.1 RTM Download & Activation topic i will update the topics and keys in the near future.

Regards....

Thanks for answering. No problem, I'll continue with Trial Reset 3 months is enough for me.

Thanks again

None of your keys works for me in polish KIS 2014, the error message is always same: "The license does not apply for this application". I don't say they don't work at all.

Same was with KIS 2013 - on english version keys were working, on polish version they don't.

None of your keys works for me in polish KIS 2014, the error message is always same: "The license does not apply for this application". I don't say they don't work at all.

Same was with KIS 2013 - on english version keys were working, on polish version they don't.

Use 91 Days OEM Trial keys on front page they work Polish And Russian Edition As well as European Edition.

If you already used 30 days default trial period or any other trial period then use Trial Reset 2.1 then apply keys all instruction page one

http://pastebin.com/f2kpdQwy

Is the installer with patch b released yet? Or is patch b release already?

no patch b not yet released.may be online database updated i donno but i was telling the installation file was still PATCH A BUT NOT PATCH B

===========================================================

Universal program to prolong the trial period of anti-virus programs

===========================================================

Software name: Avkeys
Version: 1.6 (22.08.2013)
Official site: http://en.avkeys.org
Language: En, Ru

Description: This program is used to reset the trial period of some antivirus softwares, or automatically search and install a license for it (depending on antivirus).

Supported anti-virus software:
- avast! Free Antivirus 5/6/7/8/9
- avast! Pro Antivirus 5/6/7/8/9
- avast! Internet Security 5/6/7/8/9
- avast! Premier 8/9
- Dr.Web Antivirus 6/7/8/9
- Dr.Web Security Space 6/7/8/9
- Kaspersky Antivirus for Workstations 6
- Kaspersky Antivirus 7/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014
- Kaspersky Internet Security 7/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014
- Kaspersky CRYSTAL/PURE 2010/2012
- Avira Antivirus Premium (AntiVir Premium) 9/2010/2012/2013
- Avira Internet Security (Premium Security Suite) 9/2010/2012/2013

System requirements:
- Windows 8 x86/x64, Windows 7 x86/x64, Windows XP x86/x64
- Microsoft. NET Framework 4.0 or higher

2013_09_16_233742.png 2013_09_16_2337423.png 2013_09_16_2337424.png

I want to try KIS now vs NIS 2014, and I have downloaded the russian reset tool.

1. Should I first use the 91 day key and let it run it's course?

2. Given the reset shows entering it after running the TR, is it possible to use the same OEM key over and over?

3. If no to #2, can you alternate between 2 keys?

Hi,

1. Just use the 91 days key. You get 91 days trials instead of 30 days.

2. Yes. I have been using the 91 days since version 2012 up to now 2013 (I havne't upgrade to 2014)

I want to try KIS now vs NIS 2014, and I have downloaded the russian reset tool.

1. Should I first use the 91 day key and let it run it's course?

2. Given the reset shows entering it after running the TR, is it possible to use the same OEM key over and over?

3. If no to #2, can you alternate between 2 keys?

You can use 91 days OEM Keys over and over again as long as you apply Trial Reset 2.1 before using OEM Keys.

91 Days OEM Keys universal they don't get banned as far as i know they are usable till end of 2013, date is increasing even OEM Keys has been removed due end of life expired you can still use default Trial Period for 30 days after apply trial reset.

OK thanks, I figured the OEM key would do that (but wanted to be sure the TR make it reusable).

Unfortunately for me, it seems KIS 2014 is not Windows 8.1 Enterprise ready.

None of the Kaspersky Product compatible with Windows 8.1 yet it will be but not specific date.

Antivirus compatible with the operating system Windows 8.1

Use 91 Days OEM Trial keys on front page they work Polish And Russian Edition As well as European Edition.

If you already used 30 days default trial period or any other trial period then use Trial Reset 2.1 then apply keys all instruction page one

http://pastebin.com/f2kpdQwy

Sure I've tried that way with Trial Reset 2.1. Same error: "Key doesn't apply for this application". I know like it sounds - I have only few posts but I'm not a fool or bullshit talker. I can record a movie to show you if you really want. I'm also pretty sure if I install english KIS those keys will work.

So I'm gonna use Trial Reset not keys ;)

Sure I've tried that way with Trial Reset 2.1. Same error: "Key doesn't apply for this application". I know like it sounds - I have only few posts but I'm not a fool or bullshit talker. I can record a movie to show you if you really want. I'm also pretty sure if I install english KIS those keys will work.

So I'm gonna use Trial Reset not keys ;)

No one telling you are bullshit talker last time i have tried 91 days keys few weeks ago they were working in my side.

jayonlinemethod

Hi sir, Whenever I try this, 222222222222222222U take me to the browse section to insert my key but whenever I pressed the browse button, nothing happen, I restarted my pc like 5 times and still nothing happen on browse button, anyone can help me please?

Hi sir, Whenever I try this, 222222222222222222U take me to the browse section to insert my key but whenever I pressed the browse button, nothing happen, I restarted my pc like 5 times and still nothing happen on browse button, anyone can help me please?

Any one knows how to bypass Kaspersky Server activation restriction (which is you can't activate new trial license for a pc until the current one finishes) ?

Are there any suggestions ? cuz I'm working on automatic trial reset program :s

Any one knows how to bypass Kaspersky Server activation restriction (which is you can't activate new trial license for a pc until the current one finishes) ?

If you are talking about country restriction here is the little tips posted earlier:

Kaspersky 2014, How To Bypass Region Mismatch Error When You Installing Activation Code

If you are talking about country restriction here is the little tips posted earlier:

Kaspersky 2014, How To Bypass Region Mismatch Error When You Installing Activation Code

Not that what I meant :)

What I meant is that it seems that Kaspersky Lab/server stores your pc Hardware ID or something else to restrict the trial key period and make sure that you will not get a new trial until your current one expires ..

What I meant is that it seems that Kaspersky Lab/server stores your pc Hardware ID or something else to restrict the trial key period and make sure that you will not get a new trial until your current one expires ..

I see just use Trial Reset posted on page on with instruction you can bypass this restriction easily you can use and trial term again and again with any trial keys after apply trial reset 2.1 as long as trial key is still working.

I see just use Trial Reset posted on page on with instruction you can bypass this restriction easily you can use and trial term again and again with any trial keys after apply trial reset 2.1 as long as trial key is still working.

Thanks ,

now I need to analysis what this Russian TR exactly does on my pc cuz I need some useful codes/scripts for my working :D

Archived