Knowing

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

So I went and saw this yesterday and I was really excited because it was directed by Alex Proyas, the man behind Dark City and I, Robot.

I got exactly what I expected, the story was great and the writing was really strong. Nicholas Cage is good with the role, not the best, but good enough. The supporting cast also perform really well. Now back to the actual story, like I said it's great and you really want to know what's going to happen, but the ending of the movie really didn't work for me. It just felt too weird for me. Anyways you should still watch the movie and form your opinion because some really liked the ending, but others like me didn't think it worked. Don't just dismiss the movie by the way it ends, because the ride leading up to the ending is really great.

A definite high point of this movie are the special and visual effects. They were pretty f*cking awesome. The airplane and the train scenes alone made it worth seeing it on the big screen.

It's a solid movie, save for the ending, so I would recommend it.

8.5/10

• Replies 6
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the first 10 minutes on dragon ball the movie....and am starting to have nightmares, so any movie will do just about now

gonna follow your recommendation, and watch this movie.

Yeah I agree about the Dragon Ball Z movie...plus the cam it was done with BLOWS massively too.

Yeah I agree about the Dragon Ball Z movie...plus the cam it was done with BLOWS massively too.

the cams out for "knowing" are probably just as bad..

• 6 months later...

Anyways you should still watch the movie and form your opinion because some really liked the ending, but others like me didn't think it worked. Don't just dismiss the movie by the way it ends, because the ride leading up to the ending is really great

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ncis season 1-6 dvd boxset

the closer seasons 1-4 dvd boxset

the simpsons season 1-20 dvd

one tree hill season 1-6

• 3 weeks later...

Archived