NSA whistleblower reveals himself: 'I don't want to live in a society that does these sort of things'

shamu726

@ Wazzbler

It looks very obvious that you're blissfully unaware why Ambrocious gets shafted by one and sundry - you are advised to go through the following reading matter before you start crusading further - on his behalf:-

Kindly read the topics that he has started (very carefully) because in my next response to you I may not be as kind enough.

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Wazzbler

It looks very obvious that you're blissfully unaware why Ambrocious gets shafted by one and sundry - you are advised to go through the following reading matter before you start crusading further - on his behalf:-

Kindly read the topics that he has started (very carefully) because in my next response to you I may not be as kind enough.

Do you get paid to talk trash or does it just spew out of your mouth like projectile diarrhea? Your comment there is a borderline threat. I get that your hate me, but don't go and be hateful to Wazzbler too. Not everyone is so naive to government corruption, but I doubt you’re very naive; you seem to carry around a persona of intellectual Hubris. Do you think it makes me feel good to know that I'm despised for posting controversial information? I don't believe everything I hear right off the bat; investigation and logic also play part in what I post.

Quoting a bit of fiction here, "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." But even by that measure, if I am wrong, I usually try and correct what I post when I see that I made a mistake.

@ Wazzbler

Do you get paid to talk trash or is it a hobby?

It's a hobby - especially when name of the Recycle Bin is Ambrocious / Alex Jones (then I get paid for trashing / thrashing him, too.)

Now since you've quoted me at your own risk, do you prefer suicide or murder?

@ Wazzbler

Do you get paid to talk trash or is it a hobby? But if I had a choice in the matter it would be that you would see things as I see for just 1 day so that you wouldn't be so negligent to other things happening out of the spectrum of your fractured understanding. Im not here to hurt the people with lies and conspiracy theories but rather, Im here to continue to fight the good fight and help as many people as I can to understand the dire straights we are in these days. You might find this hard to believe but there are people who care about humanity as a species, I'm one of those people. I'll risk EVERYTHING to tell as much truth as I can get my hands on, I have hardly anything left to lose anyways.

By the way, if the death threat you issued is valid, please hurry up, I don't have much left to lose anyways.

It's a hobby - especially when name of the Recycle Bin is Ambrocious / Alex Jones (then I get paid for trashing / thrashing him, too.)

Now since you've quoted me at your own risk, do you prefer suicide or murder?

I have already made peace with death sir, do it if you must. I'm not afraid to die, but before I do I'll hopefully do as much good as I can.

Good, sir - I have neither any problem with you, personally nor even with your opinion - it's only your quotes from Infowars that puts us all off. ;)

Now let's all come back to the topic, if those top secret documents did truly contain proof of the Government spying on the general public - I think Snowden did a brave job by exposing those involved at the risk of his own life.

@ Wazzbler

your link to the topic is not working

Well now I'm here and I have a pretty level head about things. I'm not into InfoWars and I don't buy into every ridiculous conspiracy theory however it's become painfully obvious for a long time that there is something seriously wrong with America. Good of Wazzbler to point out that most Americans are a bunch of brainwashed zombies living in a fantasy world. Kind of like a whipped dog that has fallen in love with its master. Ship of fools.

There are real imminent threats to not only America but to all countries.... That being said, there is no reason, this topic included for one or ANY of a citizens basic freedoms and rights to be trod on.... There is just way too much margin for abuse of this power

Seeing that some people here are unable to abide by my early reminder, this thread is now closed.

Archived