How to Convert Torrent to Direct HTTP Link

coolng

Error. Maximum size of torrent for FREE accounts - 100 MB. Please try Premium account to remove this limitation.

After a few try, I had the same message (above). From my point of view, no bytebx.com isn't the best option. Because I was thinking the limit of 2.5GB was also about the torrent itself (but even about 1,5 Go is too big).

At the contrary, it's even worst with seedr.cc. The account wasn't create and the data are exposed in public (clear in the url sic...)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some, e.g. Put.io and Boxopus, don't seem to have a free option any longer.

But maybe instead of paying subscription for these, a VPN would be preferable. There are free ones, but they also suffer from drawbacks.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

zbigz the best option and favorite when was still providing 8GB for free downloading using IDM easy and was so faster (memories 2011-2012) 😂

Someone can create a separate thread on this (Ex: Torrent to direct link convert), where those who're having issue with torrent file download can request there & others will help by providing direct links of that torrent (either with permanent or temporary links).

• 2 weeks later...

@IamBidyuT as per your suggestion, I have created one .

Hope this helps 🙂

5 hours ago, The AchieVer said:

@IamBidyuT as per your suggestion, I have created one .

Hope this helps 🙂

Great, I'll shortly post there 😊

• 2 months later...

filestream.me worked well for me but it seems its limit is only 200 mb for free.

I also tried zbigz.

Both worked for me pretty well with a low seeder count.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am writing on this old thread, considering topic is relevant today also. Mods - hope this is OK

I have been using Seedr.cc (free user) for a long and after making use of referral/sharing etc - have unlocked file size quota of 6 GB

Also, an observation, that many of the sites discussed here have either closed free plans or have extremely limited download size (< 100 mb) or have closed.

So checking from fellow users if they have more ideas/options for free users?

Archived