Hey hey and how can donate?

RSP

Hey people,

I have been using this site for so long and for very much my own personal benefit, I just need to give something back and donate. I read a thread saying I should PM Lite... I'm guessing he's an admin? So, should I PM him?

My name's Richard, Im fourteen and considered amazing at computers but next to most of you here I'm sure I know nothing lol. I love Patholagy/Science.. wicked subject (or subject if you consider its divisions but yeah) and since last year my ambition has to been to write and direct the best horror films of the 21st century, essentially revolutionising it, making it what it was - a genre that appealed to so many different levels of audience and terrified them all, yet making it so that it appeals to todays audience; such a vibrant mixture and skeptic opinions as well as sinical, laid back etc... not like it was before my time and the decade of The Excorsist lol! Besides horror, I really enjoy the dark dramatical (and not so dark!) genre too, and would love my films to be able to move people acertain way.

Right now I'm planning for a music video I intend to make this month, then start advertising for actors for my short film (voluntary of course I mean I'm a kid I have very little money lol), which has been finished in terms of all written material, and a long film which I have temporarily abandoned until I can pick up again (as there are too many locations ad characters for me to handle right now, which I thought I could initially but it's impossible. Short is better at the mo').

So yeah a brief introduction on myself, and basically, hello to everyone on these frums!! I'm sure I'll have a wicked time!

Cheers,

Rich.

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HellO and welcome!

you are right on how to donate (it fells ever so good!)

and yes! very interesting interests/taste you have!

HellO and welcome!

you are right on how to donate (it fells ever so good!)

and yes! very interesting interests/taste you have!

Cheers Atasas! ;) So, any idea on how to go about donating?

Thanks for your kind donating wishes. But the current policy of this board is - no donating requested for ;)

AshTheGamer

Welcome to the forum ;) Please make sure you read the forum rules then get posting, Downloading and sharing ;).

Thanks for your kind donating wishes. But the current policy of this board is - no donating requested for :sneaky:

At all?? But I've felt I've been taking this site for granted lol ;)

Welcome to the forum :welcome: Please make sure you read the forum rules then get posting, Downloading and sharing ;).

Will do :D And I hope to share when I can!

Wow...you talk...you really talk ;)

Usually most of the members who make their intros, only make the one post...but you sure can talk ;)

That's good :sneaky:

:D to NsaneDown, RSP

Wow...you talk...you really talk :omg:

Usually most of the members who make their intros, only make the one post...but you sure can talk :o

That's good :yes:

:welcome: to NsaneDown, RSP

Yup, talk a lot that's my way, I mean, what's the point of introducing and then just leaving it to every one else to say "hi" and then that be it... nah man if someone's hosting a party because they just joined an area they aren't gonna just say "hi" and then sit their fat behind down and start watching TV and let everyone else go about their business and wonder around their house :D

Lool expect a lot more Marik my friend lol and glad you agree that talking is good :D

BTW, Marik sounds Polish... is that you're actual name?

:party: Welcome to the party :)

Glad to join :D

Nah, its Cristi (yes its a name derived from Christ), and I'm from Romania....but since I watch allot of anime, I just picked my fav antagonist at that time, Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh! (that's the dark Yami Marik...not the normal one!)

I would also be fantastic if you can donate :P.

I would but so far Lite hasn't got back to me as to how I can, and there's no link to donate ! ;)

Nah, its Cristi (yes its a name derived from Christ), and I'm from Romania....but since I watch allot of anime, I just picked my fav antagonist at that time, Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh! (that's the dark Yami Marik...not the normal one!)

Ah Christ but Mexicans still call theirselves Jesus, it's just a name I suppose and for Jesus to have been called Jesus I'm sure the name was existent any way and Christ just means "annointed one"... funny about that though I don't think I've ever actually learnt about his name specifically in RE but nvm that's a whole other discussion :drunk:

But alright that's kl, I need to start watching Naruto actually; might even start tonight :D

I would but so far Lite hasn't got back to me as to how I can, and there's no link to donate ! ;)

Ah Christ but Mexicans still call theirselves Jesus, it's just a name I suppose and for Jesus to have been called Jesus I'm sure the name was existent any way and Christ just means "annointed one"... funny about that though I don't think I've ever actually learnt about his name specifically in RE but nvm that's a whole other discussion :drunk:

But alright that's kl, I need to start watching Naruto actually; might even start tonight :D

Welcome to the site.... hope you stay and contribute a lot. I also hope you get your self a good spellchecker for your web browser...the reason being that you have many ambitions and the first thing you need to do to succeed in your ambitions is to look professional on paper...be it real paper or the electronic kind like here or in E-mails. (this little bit i wrote here had 10 errors corrected before i sent it to the reply).So if you are using firefox you can get any one of several excellent spell check as you type addons...I think i Use google tool bar but there others too.... Just trying to help, hope i did not offend you

Welcome to the site.... hope you stay and contribute a lot. I also hope you get your self a good spellchecker for your web browser...the reason being that you have many ambitions and the first thing you need to do to succeed in your ambitions is to look professional on paper...be it real paper or the electronic kind like here or in E-mails. (this little bit i wrote here had 10 errors corrected before i sent it to the reply).So if you are using firefox you can get any one of several excellent spell check as you type addons...I think i Use google tool bar but there others too.... Just trying to help, hope i did not offend you

Lol nah you haven't dont worry man :D and if you do try and offend me, I just want to note I'm an extremely hard to offend guy lol :D I appreciate your advice, it is very different and interesting, and I will look into getting myself a spell checker but from what I understand FireFox 3 already has one installed? Although I'm not too sure how to go about using it.

I'm very good at English though and rarely do ever make mistakes with my spelling; I don't know why to be honest but I'm just naturally good at it; of course I don't mean to sound arrogant though and typos can be committed too :D

But no, I'll definitely look into that; thank you dMog. As for staying and contributing - I plan to!! : D

During Jesus's time, the name "Jesus" was not abnormal. It was about as common as "Joshua" in USA right now.

Source: about 22 years of studying the Bible.

Welcome!

I'll back to you via PM sometime later today ^_^

Cheers Lite.

During Jesus's time, the name "Jesus" was not abnormal. It was about as common as "Joshua" in USA right now.

Source: about 22 years of studying the Bible.

Yep woulda thought so :D Strong Christian then??

Welcome here, Richard - that's a neat piece of intro. :frusty:

Thank you Donaldo! ^_^ I'm gonna explore the rest of these forums tomorrow lol!

Archived