Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 1 Year Activation Via AsusMOD

november_ra1n

helL0 november guy,, can i use this trick on KAV 2014..??!! :rolleyes: thnx..

• Replies 12
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• NaJeEb303

• ballacoilupi72

• Zigen

november_ra1n

No it would not work cause Kaspersky close the door for all Key File Activation they allow only Product Serial Number.

No it would not work cause Kaspersky close the door for all Key File Activation they allow only Product Serial Number.

Hmmm..!!,, so we d0nt hav any 0ther way except using a Trial Reset..!! -_-

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: Never mind. It worked on the 4th try. Not sure why, as I did nothing different the first three.

Does this no longer work? I tried KAV 2014 and hated it. Uninstalled it & reinstalled 2013 but can only get a 30 day trial. Uninstalled, ran the Kaspersky Remover in safe mode, reboot, tried applying the ASUS Mod manually, same thing. Can only get a 30 day trial. Also tried manually removing any registry entries pertaining to Kaspersky and still get the same... 30 days only.

Edited by spudboy

november_ra1n

Does this no longer work? I tried KAV 2014 and hated it. Uninstalled it & reinstalled 2013 but can only get a 30 day trial. Uninstalled, ran the Kaspersky Remover in safe mode, reboot, tried applying the ASUS Mod manually, same thing. Can only get a 30 day trial. Also tried manually removing any registry entries pertaining to Kaspersky and still get the same... 30 days only.

I install 20 days ago with AsusMOD loader if you already install KAV 2013 try this trick.

1. Use reset trial 2.1 download link and instruction there >>>>

2. After restart PC do not activate just uninstall

3. Uninstall KAV 2013 completely use revo or total uninstaller as well as using Kaspersky removal and reg cleaner too.

4. Now you can install again with AsusMOD

I am not sure it will work maybe worth to trying as you have nothing to lose!

I will test it on Vmware then let you know more!

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Here is the Medicine for everyone try to reinstall and getting only 30 days Anti-Virus 2013 1 Year Activation Via AsusMOD

Workaround:

1. Install Anti-Virus 2013 1 Year Activation Via AsusMOD from front page again >>>

2. After installation remaining activation would be 30 days >>>> NO PANIC

3. Use Reset Trial 2.1 and make sure you follow the instruction step by step there >>

4. After Restart The PC your activation will turn to the 365 days again

Here is the screenshot from today

u7yq.png

Tested Working on VMware Windows 8 Pro Kaspersky 2013.

Edited by november_ra1n

• 2 weeks later...
ballacoilupi72

Hello I'm from Italy...asus activation works perfectly with kav 2013 italian...one year of license not blacklist...good!

...but asus mod don't work with kav 2014...update from 2013 activated with license asus to 2014= license not valide...installation ex novo of kav 2014 asus patch don't work ...

november_ra1n

Hello I'm from Italy...asus activation works perfectly with kav 2013 italian...one year of license not blacklist...good!

...but asus mod don't work with kav 2014...update from 2013 activated with license asus to 2014= license not valide...installation ex novo of kav 2014 asus patch don't work ...

I does not work on KAV 2014 its special edition work with KAV 2013 Edition Only.

ballacoilupi72

...for kav 2014 never serial for 81 or 183 day with trial reset? serial only for kis? the version 2014 is registered only with serial codes? how to registered with key file? thank's!

november_ra1n

...for kav 2014 never serial for 81 or 183 day with trial reset? serial only for kis? the version 2014 is registered only with serial codes? how to registered with key file? thank's!

I am afraid but there is no OEM Trial code for 91 days nor 183 days trial key for KAV 2014 only you can use build in default trial for 30 days then use trial reset 2.1 to extend default trial every 30 days.

Edited by november_ra1n

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed this on a used Dual Core desktop I bought for $30 yesterday. Works perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

This KAV 2013 rog mod can be resetted! I uninstalled it, removed all traces of it, reinstalled it and another 365 days! You can enjoy using KAV 2013 until the last day of it's support life cycle when Kaspersky no longer supports it. I believe it should be 2 more years. This mod cannot be used for KAV 2014 or any KIS version.