Watchmen

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

I'll keep this review short.

Just got back from seeing it. Fantastic characters played by fantastic actors. The two best actors in here were Jackie Earle Haley as Rorschach and Patrick Wilson as the Nite Owl, while the most intriguing character is Dr. Manhattan. Jeffrey Dean Morgan doesn't get as much screen time as these guys, but his portrayal of The Comedian is awesome. I haven't read the comic book, but from what I hear the movie follows it religiously.

The special effects were great and the movie was paced just right. Time flew by pretty quickly for a 160 minute movie. The fight scenes were great and the flashbacks worked great with the storytelling.

It seems that Zack Snyder can do no wrong. If you liked Dawn of the Dead (2004) and 300, definitely go check this out even if you haven't read the comic book.

9.5/10

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watchmen.Die.Waechter.2009.TS.LD.German.XviD-TRG

screens look good..hopefully eng audio will appear very soon ;)

9.5 out of 10, that's nice :) Was meaning to download this one, now I'm sure I will, thanks!

Rudeboy2025

I don't know if you will like this though. It's been gettin mixed reviews from people and critics alike. I'm just on the high end of the scale, but you may find it boring or just crap lol

I don't give a rats ass about critics, they judge all kind of stuff that doesn't matter, like artistic value(bleh...). If there's explosions, plot changes and an occasional sex scene it's ok with me :lol:

Watchmen CAM XViD-CAMERA

the vid isnt as good as german....

pretty sure a nice version will show up soon :)

Went to theater and expected much since i got the comic already... It was really entertaining and differ from the usual all-good superhero that save the world against mister evil. The duality, morality and personnal valors in this movie reflects our world as the comedian would caricature it. Strong characters are a big part in the succes that got me into theses comics at the first, and i wasnt disappointed with the movie. I can bet that we will see theses ''unknown'' actors again anytime soon. I can feel that the TV serie Heroes grab alot from theses early comics and its funny how Zack Snyder tells his story like the Heroes serie is built. Strong characters, nice screenplay, explosion, brutality, love and sex... all well done in a long 2h42 movie.

On a side note, ive seen a BUNCH of parents with their kids that had 7 years olds... WTF are they thinking! I mean you know what kind of movie you come to watch just by seeing the previews before that movie! If your kids get in tears before the movie even start GTFO

-1st they dont have the CULTURE to know that the Watchmen is not a kido movie

-2nd they dont INFORM themselves before seeing a movie

-3rd the clerk at the theater dont tell them that its a violent/sex/language movie

-4th they dont figure out thats is gonna be violent by the movies they preview before it starts

-5th they dont GTFO once they see brutality in the first 5 mins of the fuckin movie!

Thats the kind of people Rorschach would have killed without a glimpse :)

Have a good time with this movie, still the comics are even better!

Rudeboy2025

Yeah when I went to see this, there were parents who brought 2 of their kids. Thankfully they weren't annoying.

Watchmen.READNFO.TS.XviD-DEViSE

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± We've used the far superior russian source. There ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± were some missing scenes in it, so we used scenes ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± from CAMERA's release (for a few minutes at ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± the beginning). We used also CAMERA's audio, ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± synced it and filtered it. Like our New In Town ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± release the only available audio isn't that good, ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± so there is again ~ 2 minute interval in which we ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± left the german dub. The interval is 01:59:34 -±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û²± 02:01:59. We include subs for this 2 mins. Enjoy! ±²Û²±Ý°Ý±Ý²Û

AND

Watchmen.TS.XViD-CAMERA

id wait for the re-encodes :yes: (stg/kingben)

here it is :(

Watchmen TS XVID - STG

NOTES:

Here we go .....this is a mixture of 3 different releases to bring to you a complete and fully in english

audio version of the watchmen.

As you can see i have used both camera's releases with the russian TS......now the audio sources aren't too

bad.The direct audio is ok,but doesn't have some background noise to it,but hear alot worse......the cam audio

is pretty good for cam.

The video sources....well cameras first cam release was a bit ropey...very grainy.blurry colourless.On a good note

the russian TS was pretty good(same as the german and french sources).

Archived