ESET V4 Support / Problems / Questions

shought

• Replies 584
  • Views 88.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I have heard Win 7 does not work properly with ESET. I'm not sure but shought and mara may answer your question.

It's compatible with the fix(as I'm using it right now), but I don't know about the registry protection not working. If it's working in Vista it should be working in Windows7 as well ;)

^ Your options are: box-mara 1.3, MiNodLogin, NodLogin 10

EDIT: wait, what fix are you using?

I'm having a problem with mine. Latest ver on vista x64. Originally using NodLogin 9.9c.

Well, it expired, tried nodlogin but it says v10 is out, and doesnt help. I came to the site, got v10, followed instructions to uninstall, reinstall latest version fresh, and install v10. However once installed, and run again, it claims it is v9.9 and prompts again for v10. Looks like there is no way to fix this. Perhaps the new v10 is bad?

I guess ill try one of the other options. any other suggestions?

^ Your options are: box-mara 1.3, MiNodLogin, NodLogin 10

EDIT: wait, what fix are you using?

I'm having a problem with mine. Latest ver on vista x64. Originally using NodLogin 9.9c.

Well, it expired, tried nodlogin but it says v10 is out, and doesnt help. I came to the site, got v10, followed instructions to uninstall, reinstall latest version fresh, and install v10. However once installed, and run again, it claims it is v9.9 and prompts again for v10. Looks like there is no way to fix this. Perhaps the new v10 is bad?

I guess ill try one of the other options. any other suggestions?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it claims for Nodlogin 9.9c, that means you didn`t clean registry quite well, because Nodlogin 10a is OK.

Other choices :

MinodLogin 3.5.8.9 , NodEnabler 3.2.3 or box-mara.fix 1.3.

You can find all at "ESET v4 Fixes" post 619

Use box mara- fix. It is great. :D

After few days of using Box-Mara Fix on Windows 7, i want to inform its working. trial period is paused.

the only thing that it cant hide the trial message in the main window.

• Administrator

I think that is a problem mara talked about. Well I don't use 7 so I wouldn't say I properly know about it.

Use box mara- fix. It is great. :D

After few days of using Box-Mara Fix on Windows 7, i want to inform its working. trial period is paused.

the only thing that it cant hide the trial message in the main window.

Are you using an x64 version of ESET with a different language than English? (The remove trial watermarks ONLY works on ESET x32(any language) and ESET x64(English))

• 2 weeks later...

Somone please answer, I'd want a fix right away, I used markos serial looter or whatever its called, but It doesnt work anymore, it says it is an invalid program -.- (I know the virus protection is killing it)

I turned it off, disabled all protections, and it still doesnt work -.-

please help?

• 2 weeks later...

links for 4.0.467 dont work. either of them x86 or x64. most likely bad password to login to the web site. please fix

I just tested them, they are working. What error are you getting?

links for 4.0.467 dont work. either of them x86 or x64. most likely bad password to login to the web site. please fix

I just tested them, they are working. What error are you getting?

it pops up a window that says: You are about to log in to the site "download.eset.com" with the username "TRIAL-21227321".

i click ok. then it pops up the authentication required windows that says :

A username and password are being requested by http://download.eset.com. The site says: "ESET Smart Security"

i input the username and password manually but it wont accept them... it should do them auto from the link that is on the main page but it doesnt tried both ff and ie

it pops up a window that says: You are about to log in to the site "download.eset.com" with the username "TRIAL-21227321".

i click ok. then it pops up the authentication required windows that says :

A username and password are being requested by http://download.eset.com. The site says: "ESET Smart Security"

i input the username and password manually but it wont accept them... it should do them auto from the link that is on the main page but it doesnt tried both ff and ie

Ok, I thought it was EAV you were referring to but it was really ESS. The links are fixed for now, try it again.

Ok, I thought it was EAV you were referring to but it was really ESS. The links are fixed for now, try it again.

thanks they worked now...

keep in mind for when next they stop working to change again login:pass (eset must have deleted previous one)

• Administrator

The ESET pass/login would be expiring every month. So it would be gettin a bit harder for the staffs.

Yeah, I woke up to a "you have 7 days left on this trial" I'm running Nod enabler again and restarting, hopefully that does the trick.

Archived