Windows 8.1 Build 9369 Available for Download on Private Torrent Trackers

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Windows 8.1 Build 9369 Available for Download on Private Torrent Trackers

3600629369r1c1copy.jpg

1365022740or93281r1c1co.jpg

8653219369ar1c1copy.jpg

Windows 8.1 is expected to go live in August

Microsoft has already confirmed that it’s working on Windows Blue, but the company hasn’t provided any specifics on the release date or the features to be implemented into the project.

While a leaked build published a few weeks ago revealed some of the Blue features, a new batch of screenshots leaked yesterday confirmed that Microsoft provided partners with a new build of the operating system.

Windows 8.1 build 9369 is apparently available for download on some private torrent trackers and, even though users are currently looking for a public download link, it might seem like only a few select partners got their hands on the new version.

According to some insiders, Microsoft is readying the first public beta of Windows 8.1, as the company plans to release it at the BUILD developer conference in June. The final version is very likely to see daylight sometime this summer

Original Article: Softpedia

• Replies 38
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That softpedia article has been circling around the internet all day. Problem is no one has suggested any private torrent sites.

:read: waiting for the final version! B) ...even though we do not expect many new changes from version 8. :coolwink:

William Kirby

I managed to get a copy of this! - and it works quite a bit smoother in metro UI and stuff - though what they say about control panel oddly it keeps reverting to the classic (and preferred) method at the moment. for everything!

I thought they said they had expanded control panel functions in the metro UI :wtf:

As for where i got my copy - try using the nzb sites instead :D

I managed to get a copy of this! - and it works quite a bit smoother in metro UI and stuff - though what they say about control panel oddly it keeps reverting to the classic (and preferred) method at the moment. for everything!

I thought they said they had expanded control panel functions in the metro UI :wtf:

As for where i got my copy - try using the nzb sites instead :D

Can you be a little more specific on the nzb site? Maybe supply a link. You are throwing us bread crumbs when were hungry for a full sandwich.

Somehow I just can't give a damn about the windows 8 and windows blue hype. Microsoft is going backwards and WIN 7 is probably the best we're gonna get. I just don't see myself changing my OS soon, even if windows blue is free. I finally learned this aero interface and i'm not gonna go through the headache of learning metro. I know if i move up to windows blue i'm just gonna customize the hell outta it to look like win 7.

William Kirby

This has been taken from https://www.nzbgrabit.co.uk/nzbindex/details.php?nzbid=50533

The first leak of Windows Blue!!!!9364.0.FBL_PARTNER_OUT13.130315-2105_X86FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-IMP_CCSA_DV5.ISOSize: 2.63gbFile inside: 9364.0.FBL_PARTNER_OUT13.130315-2105_X86FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-IMP_CCSA_DV5.ISOMD5 Hash: 4D72D338FD2FC854E8EDB312A4A98892Setup.exe: 6.3.9364.0 (fbl_partner_out13.130315-2105)

Link to the NZB File only you will need to find a Usenet provider and SABNzbd (recommended) if you want to download it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oas960nus5xdcy7/Windows_8_Pro_Blue_build_9364_x86-NZBGrabit.co.uk.nzb

Registration to that nzb newsgroup may apply!

there is an article on Megaleecher here
http://www.megaleecher.net/Get_Windows_Blue

This has been taken from https://www.nzbgrabit.co.uk/nzbindex/details.php?nzbid=50533

The first leak of Windows Blue!!!!9364.0.FBL_PARTNER_OUT13.130315-2105_X86FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-IMP_CCSA_DV5.ISOSize: 2.63gbFile inside: 9364.0.FBL_PARTNER_OUT13.130315-2105_X86FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-IMP_CCSA_DV5.ISOMD5 Hash: 4D72D338FD2FC854E8EDB312A4A98892Setup.exe: 6.3.9364.0 (fbl_partner_out13.130315-2105)

Link to the NZB File only you will need to find a Usenet provider and SABNzbd (recommended) if you want to download it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oas960nus5xdcy7/Windows_8_Pro_Blue_build_9364_x86-NZBGrabit.co.uk.nzb

Registration to that nzb newsgroup may apply!

there is an article on Megaleecher here

http://www.megaleecher.net/Get_Windows_Blue

This topic is about Win 8 pro build 9369 x64 not 9364 x32!

insanedown58

Somehow I just can't give a damn about the windows 8 and windows blue hype. Microsoft is going backwards and WIN 7 is probably the best we're gonna get. I just don't see myself changing my OS soon, even if windows blue is free. I finally learned this aero interface and i'm not gonna go through the headache of learning metro. I know if i move up to windows blue i'm just gonna customize the hell outta it to look like win 7.

Well I think either 2 things will happen: its either people will adapt to the new Windows 8 similar to what happened in the case if Windows 3.1 and Windows 95 or they will migrate to a more desktop-oriented OS like Mac or Linux

MidnightDistortions

Eventually i am going to switch to Linux/Apple, but that'll probably be when Win 7 loses support. I don't like the idea of upgrading my system every year or at all really. I have went from Win 98 to Xp, Vista and now Win 7. (i have also used Win 3.1 and Win 95) Went through 2 PC's since 99 (one died the other has a terrible processor and lack of ram) so hopefully i can live with what i have for a lengthy period of time.

Archived