Internet Download Manager 6.15 Build 8

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Download

• Replies 101
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Thanks to jalaffa for the retail edition & update.

Internet Download Manager 6.15 Build 8 Retail Installation + Patch Fixed [06 April 2013]

20130405191932copy.png

Name: IDM_6.15_Build_8_Fix.rarSize: 5.86 MBCRC32: 19055282MD5: EC247D70D92E16D3D33477C2CBF41E2ESHA-1: 81FF3181D0504499E3CFFAF1BC7F2325DBB663A8

Edit on 06 April 2013: Fixed the patch no more fake serial display appear!

Thanks for the update :showoff: nice

all I wanna know is does it ask for a reboot :think:

tnx for the update. i still use Olexijil patch but it seems that idm has found ways to modify host file so that it can connect to see if serial is fake. :lol:

tnx for the update. i still use Olexijil patch but it seems that idm has found ways to modify host file so that it can connect to see if serial is fake. :lol:

The attribute of your hosts file needs to be changed to Read-only. :)

Nope, it doesn't ask for a reboot.

thank you :win:

Internet Download Manager 6.15 build 8 Final RePack by KpoJIuK - Russian / English / Ukrainian registered version!

Features of version:

• Type: Set
  • Languages: Russian | English | Ukrainian
  • Treatment: place (patch-IMPosTOR)
  • Cut: Help, other localization
  • Optional: Pick-up settings from Settings.reg

Command line options:

• Silent Installation of the Russian version: / S / RU
  • Silent install English version: / S / EN
  • Choosing a location: / D = PATH
  • Key / D = path should be the latest
  • For example: Internet Download Manager.exe / S / D = C: \ MyProgram

Download link

Site: http://depositfiles.com

Sharecode: /files/ktfohjnem

Site: http://turbobit.net

Sharecode: /ybwawrr7udvy.html

Site: http://vip-file.com

Sharecode: /download/68282.6d54ebf0dcbf25b4d13844a081fb/Internet.Download.Manager.v6.15.8.zip.html

:rolleyes: :showoff: ;)

That's a fault by the patcher. It is not much todo to remove inside the binary the url where it do license check to the svr. Changing one or 2 byte does the job and no user interrupt is required like modify hosts file or block on firewall. Also using system path variables (%ProgramFiles% - %ProgramW6432% \Internet Download Manager\ ) to look in the default install folders first for the exe same babel patcher does is much better as browsing to the exe manually which can be done if it's not on this location installed as second choice. By Diabolo's patch engine its easy just almost all AV's shows patches done with dUP as F/P.

Now IDM asks for reboot, at least if you have a previous version installed. Also the medicine that I use from iOTA for long time is not working anymore. I hope to find another that still working.

Now IDM asks for reboot, at least if you have a previous version installed. Also the medicine that I use from iOTA for long time is not working anymore. I hope to find another that still working.

try this, it works on me :)

Archived