[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

A priest offered a lift to a lady. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said,”Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest removed his hand. But,changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest apologized “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.”

Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

A priest offered a lift to a lady. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said,”Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest removed his hand. But,changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest apologized “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.”

Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

Waow .... This is a really Funny Joke with a good Punchline ... @AryaPutraSRJ you got it right ... I had a nice good laugh with my friends when we read your joke :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .. You made my day fun ... Thanks and have a lovely Weekend ... Cheers ...

Its just like Puss in Boots . :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D ... hehehehehehehe very Funny . :D :D :D :P .... happy Weekend everybody and Cheers ....

LazyPotato

three drunk homos,Lite,SomeNiggaNamedNitro,Rudrax (he's always drunk) and one perv,Python entered a room,got NEKKID,and starting doing STUFF.

After three hours,SomeNiggaNamedNitro's wife,aka Rudrax (i just made it awkward o-o),got NEKKID,again...So Lite finally got his missing later,H in his name,so then I talked to Jesus H. Christ about Jews and Hebrews and got NEKKID with James Hetfield and had a fun time.

Python is not reading this cause he's way to busy jerking off at Shoutbox.

:thumbsdown: as open minded as i am this is trash budy, from the begging you bin looking to pic a fight, cool down bro

I'm just kidding o.o K I'll be more serious in my further posts.

Husband - Darling, years ago you had a figure like coke bottle.

Wife - Yes darling, I still do, only a difference is - earlier it was 300 ml now it's 1.5 lt

hilarious8_zps526ae930.jpg

Expected disaster when you sleep with neighbor's wife :rofl:

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:

1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend
3. And when you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut!!!