• The Undertaker
    • CM Punk
  2. 2. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

• Triple H
    • Brock Lesnar
  3. 3. The Rock vs. John Cena

• The Rock
    • John Cena

I don't care if the majority of it is fake. I watch it because it's entertaining. Although you have to admit that things like hundreds of thumbtacks stuck in a persons back isn't fake, lol. Or giant welts across peoples body from getting hit with "singapore canes". Some of the stuff they do is absolutely for real, but yes we all know it's "fake" for the most part. :)

Thermocol (Polystyrene) and glue. :P

Huh? How do they fake welts appearing after being hit with polystyrene and glue? Thumbtacks make of poly and glue? :P

• Replies 31
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Huh? How do they fake welts appearing after being hit with polystyrene and glue? Thumbtacks make of poly and glue? :P

In "entertainment" industry, they try to make things as realistic as possible, with as fake materials as possible. ;) Literally, everything is fake-able, you just need some intentions to do that.

How to cast vote?

1zh6Vun.jpg

This for those members who are gonna cast their vote for first time in this forum like me, I've also made a mistake when I was casting vote. I've just selected the options but didn't click the vote button that's why my vote was not counted.

To cast a vote, 1: select your options 2: click the vote button then vote will be counted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived