The Best 2013 Security Suites by PCMag

ande

• Replies 48
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

The Best Antivirus Software Products

Never trust top10reviews site. They are money lovers. ;)

The Best Antivirus Software Products

Never trust top10reviews site. They are money lovers. ;)

:yes: A reason..in fact it is only for evaluation without aims of profit. :sneaky:

The truth is that I haven't tried Norton for years, so it might have improved. But the best...? :think:

The truth is that I haven't tried Norton for years, so it might have improved. But the best...? :think:

BEST's

Kaspersky-Internet-Security-2013.jpg1355285020_a8464cbbd2eee6acc5c308a8464b2

avast2013.png

Bitdefender-logo.jpg

I am amazed how people will follow along like blind sheep or stay with a product just because of the name. I like KIS, but I don't use the license I won. I have not like Norton for years, Still trying to figure out Avast, I think it has the bells and whistles but does not block good. Avira went to hell, Bit is a CPU and memory hog and drags system down, Eset is good, but hate the firewall. Works good with Private. Iobit Ultimate uses Bit Engine and works good but need the firewall, PC TOOLS needs more credit, Comodo, I just can't, Outpost, I just Can't, Microsoft, I just don't trust. Now everyone can give me more options, or start throwing the punches. LOL.. Just opions, Mine is like an asshole, we all have one.

I am amazed how people will follow along like blind sheep or stay with a product just because of the name. I like KIS, but I don't use the license I won. I have not like Norton for years, Still trying to figure out Avast, I think it has the bells and whistles but does not block good. Avira went to hell, Bit is a CPU and memory hog and drags system down, Eset is good, but hate the firewall. Works good with Private. Iobit Ultimate uses Bit Engine and works good but need the firewall, PC TOOLS needs more credit, Comodo, I just can't, Outpost, I just Can't, Microsoft, I just don't trust. Now everyone can give me more options, or start throwing the punches. LOL.. Just opions, Mine is like an asshole, we all have one.

Bullguard,F Secure,Emsisoft :rockon:

I have a trial of F secure on my Galaxy Tab. I am starting to like it, My wife loves it on hers. I never tried Bullguard, always downloaded the 90 day trials, but I could not find too much info on the ratings. Emisoft is great, I use it as the Emergency stick. It usually does about the same as my SAS Pro on trojan downloaders and hijacks, have not used the professional version for a while.

Airstream_Bill

BEST's

Kaspersky-Internet-Security-2013.jpg1355285020_a8464cbbd2eee6acc5c308a8464b2

avast2013.png

Bitdefender-logo.jpg

You do know that Avast the Company Got Hacked don't you. ???? Ha ha

Was hacked :P Not anymore. And only german site got hacked , not the whole company . And how is that related to this topic ?

Airstream_Bill

Was hacked :P Not anymore. And only german site got hacked , not the whole company . And how is that related to this topic ?

What do you mean not anymore? They Were hacked even if it was only (ONLY) the German company. Excuse me for not being specific about which Division of AVAST Got HACKED and over 400 accounts were compromised. That is a FACT not a WAS. Well I just Thought that MAYBE YOU did not know that they were HACKED and it might sway your opinion of AVAST. I imagine that they got hacked because it is a VERY Popular A/V I was just making a Comment. :sorry: Lighten Up. Whew!

What do you mean not anymore? They Were hacked even if it was only (ONLY) the German company. Excuse me for not being specific about which Division of AVAST Got HACKED and over 400 accounts were compromised. That is a FACT not a WAS. Well I just Thought that MAYBE YOU did not know that they were HACKED and it might sway your opinion of AVAST. I imagine that they got hacked because it is a VERY Popular A/V I was just making a Comment. :sorry: Lighten Up. Whew!

It's not german company , it's avast's german distributor ;)

By "not anymore" i mean their german site (distributor) is ok now , not hacked anymore :) Just to correct you here: Over 20,000 accounts were compromised ;) Not just 400 .

http://news.softpedia.com/news/German-Avast-Distributor-Hacked-Security-Firm-Says-It-s-Not-an-Official-Website-335955.shtml

“We are aware that a site appearing to be an official site, AVADAS.DE, was hacked and compromised. However, this is not an official site and does not belong to Avast Software. Instead, it has been owned and operated for many years by Procello, a German reseller,”

"Currently, the original file leaked by the Turkish hacker has been removed from Speedy Share. However, it might have been downloaded many times before it was deleted and it may have been uploaded onto other websites."

P.S

I aint offended , or mad :D :lol:

Cheers ;) :cheers:

Archived