Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 [Phone Activation, Download Links & Repository]

2,949 posts in this topic

How to check if a retail key is working or not cuz all vamts show NOT AVAILABLE under remaining count as you guys know...!! Thanks for reading :) :)

I would like to ask you question: My friend's PC is on OEM channel of WIndows 7 Pro and his serial key is refused to work. Any ways of activate his PC with full genuine license without reinstall Windows? Thanks!

How to check if a retail key is working or not cuz all vamts show NOT AVAILABLE under remaining count as you guys know...!! Thanks for reading :) :)

Only MAK keys have activation count we can't check retail key via VAMT. Only way to check retail keys is offline activation method.

1 person liked / thanked this

I would like to ask you question: My friend's PC is on OEM channel of WIndows 7 Pro and his serial key is refused to work. Any ways of activate his PC with full genuine license without reinstall Windows? Thanks!

The keys i post Retail or MAK works with MSDN Version installation. If you want to activate OEM Keys you need to find manufacture OEM Slic keys also make sure you modify your BIOS with 2.1 slic.Then you should be activate it.

2 people liked / thanked this

The keys i post Retail or MAK works with MSDN Version installation. If you want to activate OEM Keys you need to find manufacture OEM Slic keys also make sure you modify your BIOS with 2.1 slic.Then you should be activate it.

Sorry I am not so much understand, could you correct me if i am wrong, is it possible to activate PC with OEM channel with Retail or MAK Keys you provided?

Sorry I am not so much understand, could you correct me if i am wrong, is it possible to activate PC with OEM channel with Retail or MAK Keys you provided?

No you can not activate OEM Channel with Retail or Mak Keys use DAZ Loader from page one to activate, that is the easiest way!

No you can not activate OEM Channel with Retail or Mak Keys use DAZ Loader from page one to activate, that is the easiest way!

Thanks for reply but we want to have a permanent activation.

Daz Loader Permanent OEM Activator, when you activate it will stay active forever! It is the best and clean Loader Specially for Windows 7.

Edited by november_ra1n

any new keys for w7? i just checked vamt it's all zero

any new keys for w7? i just checked vamt it's all zero

There is no online activation Windows 8 Pro / Ent Mak Keys at this moment but you can activate all those keys offline via Skype.

OEM key is installed probably cuz ur friend has used Windows loader by daz to activate his/her version of windows. Use the same loader to uninstall the slic and the key and then use the retail keys provided here but I haven't tried it before so DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Although, i don't think that Daz has provided the uninstall option for nothing so i bet it should work....!! :)

Anyways, that PC is still genuine and so the u don't have to worry about OEM or retail keys being installed on a particular PC or not ;)

Edited by abhishek27

i just checked again and w7 key has refreshed :lol:

i just checked again and w7 key has refreshed :lol:

What was the last 5 digit key has the online availability!

82grp it has 20175 activations. was 0 last night. i need it for a friend. i am already using w8 :lol:

Edited by Polgaso

82grp it has 20175 activations. was 0 last night. i need it for a friend. i am already using w8 :lol:

Thank you over 20,000 great. awesome....

2 people liked / thanked this

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key [26 April 2013]

20130420170410copy.png

Number Of Offline Working Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Activation Keys: 2

Notice: **You need to activate Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Key OFFLINE VIA Skype!

Changes: 4 New Windows 7 Ultimate Offline Retail Keys Added. Thank to johnse7en informing these keys!

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise ONLINE Activation [MAK] Key [24 April 2013]

20130424011159copy.png

Notice:

**If Remaining Activation Count (+) you can activate Directly ONLINE [internet ON]

**If Remaining Activation Count (0) you can activate VIA Skype OFFLINE [internet OFF]

All Information And Instruction About Activation Via Skype is on >>> first page

Changes: 1 Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise Offline Activation MAK Key Refreshed to over 20,000 & some more online refreshment keys!

Edited by november_ra1n
3 people liked / thanked this

OEM key is installed probably cuz ur friend has used Windows loader by daz to activate his/her version of windows. Use the same loader to uninstall the slic and the key and then use the retail keys provided here but I haven't tried it before so DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Although, i don't think that Daz has provided the uninstall option for nothing so i bet it should work....!! :)

Anyways, that PC is still genuine and so the u don't have to worry about OEM or retail keys being installed on a particular PC or not ;)

No my friend's PC is not used Daz's Loader before as he told me. And now my friend's PC is on Notification Mode.

Daz Loader Permanent OEM Activator, when you activate it will stay active forever! It is the best and clean Loader Specially for Windows 7.

I used to activate my PC by this but not on OEM channel and I noticed that always being caught by Microsoft. But I am not sure on OEM channel. Thank you for your kind help!

BIOS mod and OEM Slip activation is the only way to get permanent activation on Windows 7 short of a valid key.

Edited by Beamslider

BIOS mod and OEM Slip activation is the only way to get permanent activation on Windows 7 short of a valid key.

Could you provide a tutorial for me on how to do so? Thanks!

many windows 7 and office keys have had their online count reset I see....!!!

@leakhanak - try this to remove ur friend's notification mode.... It might work but ask others regarding the soln first and see if those work or not...!!! I'd suggest this as the last option... and before using this, see if the sfc /scannow is working or not and if it isn't better do a repair than this method.... :nuke:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ec4c200482/

then use DAZ loader

Edited by DKT27
Sharecode.

You will find the most information and guides on modding bios and OEM activation on MDL forums.. Also a lot of premoded BIOS files and tools to mod BIOS.

Messing with the BIOS could end up bricking a motherboard so take that into consideration before doing it.

Edited by Beamslider

many windows 7 and office keys have had their online count reset I see....!!!

@leakhanak - try this to remove ur friend's notification mode.... It might work but ask others regarding the soln first and see if those work or not...!!! I'd suggest this as the last option... and before using this, see if the sfc /scannow is working or not and if it isn't better do a repair than this method.... :nuke:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ec4c200482/

then use DAZ loader

Thanks will try!