Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 [Phone Activation, Download Links & Repository]

2,541 posts in this topic

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key [26 March 2013]

20130327192532copy.png

Number Of Offline Working Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Activation Keys: 4

Notice: **You need to activate Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Key OFFLINE VIA Skype!

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise ONLINE Activation [MAK] Key [26 March 2013]

20130327192346copy.png

Notice:

**If Remaining Activation Count (+) you can activate Directly ONLINE [internet ON]

**If Remaining Activation Count (0) you can activate VIA Skype OFFLINE [internet OFF]

All Information And Instruction About Activation Via Skype is on >>> first page

Edited by november_ra1n
2 people liked / thanked this

Microsoft Office 2010 Pro All Product MAK Keys === Microsoft Selected Product [MAK-Retail] License Keys: http://bit.ly/10pRwiA

1 person liked / thanked this

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key [02 April 2013]

20130402165125copy.png

Number Of Offline Working Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Activation Keys: 2

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise ONLINE Activation [MAK] Key [02 April 2013]

20130402164805copy.png

Notice:

**If Remaining Activation Count (+) you can activate Directly ONLINE [internet ON]

**If Remaining Activation Count (0) you can activate VIA Skype OFFLINE [internet OFF]

Edited by november_ra1n
3 people liked / thanked this

Great share.

Thanks for november_ra1n.

Keep on this fine job...

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key [10 April 2013]

20130402165125copy.png

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise ONLINE Activation [MAK] Key [10 April 2013]

20130410133141copy.png

Notice:

hello rain, thanks for all your good work, i have a little problem, i activate my Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 with your retail offline key, it really works well, but one day i should reinstall my pc, i also have backed up my activation with ATM 3.5 RC4, and use my back up file my restore my Windows 7 Genuine. But today my Windows is detected as not genuine version ? i think i didnt do something wrong, i never got this problem when i use win 8.

hello rain, thanks for all your good work, i have a little problem, i activate my Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 with your retail offline key, it really works well, but one day i should reinstall my pc, i also have backed up my activation with ATM 3.5 RC4, and use my back up file my restore my Windows 7 Genuine. But today my Windows is detected as not genuine version ? i think i didnt do something wrong, i never got this problem when i use win 8.

I suggest re activate Windows 7 Ultimate using second key offline via skype and backup again!

I suggest re activate Windows 7 Ultimate using second key offline via skype and backup again!

nope, i uninstalled this KB971033 windows updates, use this command slmgr.vbs /upk and this slmgr.vbs /rearm on cmd, then i try to use my activation backup again. aaaannddd.... it's working again :D

Eres un genio, muchas gracias.

tanks a lot this really worked for me ....easy as ABC

Do the keys still work? can you check them?

Thanks, i appreciate your work! :)

Do the keys still work? can you check them?

Thanks, i appreciate your work! :)

I just have just checked they both working!

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key [18 April 2013]

20130402165125copy.png

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise ONLINE Activation [MAK] Key [18 April 2013]

20130410133141copy.png

Notice:

Edited by november_ra1n

This guys are fast!

The keys CYXVR, 4VWW8, W44KB and M32FG had 0 activations left online. However they still are available for offline activation with skype.

Tryed now, didn´t work for me. When the robot was supposed to say numbers, it didn´t say anything :unsure: Blocked now? Where can i get new keys? :)

Tryed now, didn´t work for me. When the robot was supposed to say numbers, it didn´t say anything :unsure: Blocked now? Where can i get new keys? :)

All the keys i post it still working just has been checked what did you try if you are talking about Ultimate Keys you need to activate offline via skype instruction on the page one >>> !!

All the keys i post it still working just has been checked what did you try if you are talking about Ultimate Keys you need to activate offline via skype instruction on the page one >>> !!

I´m trying to activate ultimate! I tried both keys: entered installaton id correctly but when robot says giving block a it says nothing and just goes to next block...?

I´m trying to activate ultimate! I tried both keys: entered installaton id correctly but when robot says giving block a it says nothing and just goes to next block...?

Well send me Installation Id one of the key i will try to get Confirmation ID , make sure you don't answer the question wrong all the question you have been asked you should dial 1!

Well send me Installation Id one of the key i will try to get Confirmation ID , make sure you don't answer the question wrong all the question you have been asked you should dial 1!

Edited by Samizu321

004030 076236 136284 737455 467462 033516 235962 476003 486800

Are you actually trying to activate Windows 7 Ultimate Edition or other version of W7! Did you also try other key too. Both keys are still working if you are having same problem with other key and you have W7 Ultimate key only possible solution for you use the DAZ Loader to activate download link on the first page>>>

Edited by november_ra1n

...Now both are blocked? Because now in the end it tells me i´m maybe a victim of pirated sortware :D . Reinstalled windows, and used now usb instead of daemon tools, i think that maybe caused my problems. Maybe i´ll just use the oem activator now :lol:

...Now both are blocked? Because now in the end it tells me i´m maybe a victim of pirated sortware :D . Reinstalled windows, and used now usb instead of daemon tools, i think that maybe caused my problems. Maybe i´ll just use the oem activator now :lol:

Yes they just have been blocked recently i do not have any W7 Ultimate Retail key at the moment as soon as i fount them i will update!

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key [20 April 2013]

20130420170410copy.png

Changes: 4 New Windows 7 Ultimate Offline Retail Keys Added. Thank to johnse7en informing these keys!

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise ONLINE Activation [MAK] Key [20 April 2013]

20130420164504copy.png

Notice:

Edited by november_ra1n

4 New working Windows 7 Ultimate Offline Retail Keys added and checked on 20 April 2013. Thank to johnse7en informing these keys!

Edited by november_ra1n

Going to try this in a couple of hours!

Thanks!! :D