Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 [Phone Activation, Download Links & Repository]

2,649 posts in this topic

@november_ra1n..Any method available for Genuine Activation of Windows XP...? :rolleyes:

(Just asking for one of my friends).. :)

Which one is used for clean install to laptop with windows 7 pro?

and what are the difference?

If you want to activate Windows 7 Pro with online Mak Keys you need to download and install Windows 7 Pro Volume License Edition or Enterprise Edition

Or Download and install Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Edition and activate retail keys all download links and keys are on Page #1 >>>

@november_ra1n..Any method available for Genuine Activation of Windows XP...? :rolleyes:

I think i can provide some Windows XP Key tomorrow i will have to look at my files. If i find them i will PM you tomorrow.

Edited by november_ra1n

I think i can provide some Windows XP Key tomorrow i will have to look at my files. If i find them i will PM you tomorrow.

That will be really great.. :rockon: Thanks in advance.. :tooth: :tooth: :tooth:

thanks but regarding win7 ultimate installation , which type is used (retail or OEM)? and what is the difference?

thanks but regarding win7 ultimate installation , which type is used (retail or OEM)? and what is the difference?

I have already told if you want to activate with Retail keys via Phone you need to install Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Edition

or

Install Windows 7 Ultimate OEM Edition then use DAZ Loader to activate..

There is no difference between Retail and OEM Edition only different way and keys needed for activation but functionality is same...

Choice is yours.!

Edited by november_ra1n
1 person liked / thanked this

Hello november_ra1n,

My brother activated his Windows 7 PC with a loader 3 years ago (not DAZ; it was Hazar). Now can he 'reactivate' online his Windows with one of your keys without reinstalling the OS? If yes, please tell us the procedure.

Hello november_ra1n,

My brother activated his Windows 7 PC with a loader 3 years ago (not DAZ; it was Hazar). Now can he 'reactivate' online his Windows with one of your keys without reinstalling the OS? If yes, please tell us the procedure.

If he already activated i suggest keep it as it is no need to touch it.

2 people liked / thanked this

PM...

16 January 2014 keys has been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>
13 Working Phone Activation Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Keys..

Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise Online / Offline Activation MAK KeyProduct Key(s)-----Remaining Activation Counts93C48              9506Many other Reborn Online Keys 

Notice: Mak Key will work with Windows 7 Pro **Volume License** or Enterprise Edition all Windows 7 Product Download Links posted on Page #1 >>>

Hi friends. I want to say this is a great forum and your work is awesome. Please sorry to post this as my first post but takes me almost a week to read the entire thread, of course during my free time. The info is amazing.

Friends I know that most the keys here are Online / Offline for Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise / Ultimate but I need just one key for a Windows 7 Home Premium Spanish, maybe can you help me?

Hi friends. I want to say this is a great forum and your work is awesome. Please sorry to post this as my first post but takes me almost a week to read the entire thread, of course during my free time. The info is amazing.

Friends I know that most the keys here are Online / Offline for Windows 7 Pro / Enterprise / Ultimate but I need just one key for a Windows 7 Home Premium Spanish, maybe can you help me?

We don't have any Windows 7 Home Premium key i suggest download and install Windows 7 Ultimate key directly there >>>> and activate via Phone.

Are there keys for Windows 7 Ultimate, Skype activation?

Yes first group of keys [Totally 11] on the Pastebin Link are Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Keys but make sure you installation is Ultimate Retail Edition not OEM..

Yes first group of keys [Totally 11] on the Pastebin Link are Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Keys but make sure you installation is Ultimate Retail Edition not OEM..

Ok.. but how do I know if a release is OEM or RETAIL, I just can download a Ultimate release on a private tracker I thought ? :huh:

Ok.. but how do I know if a release is OEM or RETAIL, I just can download a Ultimate release on a private tracker I thought ? :huh:

Windows 7 Ultimate Spanish or Dutch Retail Edition can be download directly there >>>> and activate via Phone.

Spanish x86: X17-58877.iso

Spanish x64: X17-58879.iso

Edited by november_ra1n

Thanks hun.. ;)

Windows 7 Ultimate Spanish or Dutch Retail Edition can be download directly there >>>> and activate via Phone.

Spanish x86: X17-58877.iso

Spanish x64: X17-58879.iso

There isn't an 7 Ultimate Retail dutch or am I blind ?

We don't have any Windows 7 Home Premium key i suggest download and install Windows 7 Ultimate key directly there >>>> and activate via Phone.

Thanks a lot for your comment, the issue is that I want to update a small HP Mini Laptop with 2GB and Intel Atom 1.6GHz and will like a lighter OS, that is the reason I was thinking of Win7 Home Premium.

You are probably not blind there is no Dutch Edition from Digital River at the moment i just cant think any Dutch Edition but you probably find Dutch forums or MDL.

Give me 15-20 min i will have a look

Nu luck Dutch is hard to find however here is the file you need to search

File Name: nl_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677325.isoLanguages: DutchSHA1: 8EA95845447ABCC0A7BCCEE6DF5142779E19FA58

Try downloading from there:

http://www.bittorrent.pm/download_torrent/5679304/2/0/Microsoft%20Windows%207%20Ultimate%20with%20Service%20Pack%201%20(x64%20x86)%20(Upda.html

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2CD303499420FF813521C8BD5EECBD5AAE79C045&dn=Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (x64 x86) (Upda&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
Edited by november_ra1n

You are probably not blind there is no Dutch Edition from Digital River at the moment i just cant think any Dutch Edition but you probably find Dutch forums or MDL.

Give me 15-20 min i will have a look

Ok thanks man.. hope you'll find the x64 Ultimate DUTCH.. :)

edit: Thanks.. I will go for ENG then..

Edited by maut

I've got an issue: my brother's gotta installed by a friend Windows 7 Enterprise x64 SP1 on his brand new notebook. Now it says Windows is not original. What should I do? Thanks in advance. (I've tried using the serials in there, but no luck)

I've got an issue: my brother's gotta installed by a friend Windows 7 Enterprise x64 SP1 on his brand new notebook. Now it says Windows is not original. What should I do? Thanks in advance. (I've tried using the serials in there, but no luck)

Try to work-around rearming the Windows 7 and after carefully step by step following instruction and restart PC if necessary reactivate your edition. See the instruction on Topic Reply #674 >>>