Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 [Phone Activation, Download Links & Repository]

2,632 posts in this topic

Just put an slic 2.1 into your bios and your pc will be ok untill the end

Post deleted ?

Strange moderators over here

Post deleted ?

Which post? I can't find any deleted posts from this thread.

Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO from Digital River [Multilanguage]

digitalriver.jpg

Digital River is Microsoft’s partner for fulfillment on online distribution for downloadable Microsoft products.

Downloading the files from Digital River is absolutely legal and free as Microsoft uses them as an official download channel. However, without obtaining a legally obtained product key, you will be able to run Windows 7 installation for 30 days. After 30 days, Windows 7 needs to be activated, or the evaluation grace period be reset. If you already own a key, you can activate the ISO you will download from Digital River.

The latest version of Windows 7 DVD image available is of media refresh version, which commonly known as Windows 7 SP1-U (Media Refresh). Microsoft released the media refresh version of Windows 7 DVD media to fix a rare bug related to invalid computer name when small set of computer names returned error when used to install Windows 7. Otherwise, the Windows 7 with SP1 and Windows 7 with SP1-U (Media Refresh) is completely the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1-U ISO

English x86: X17-59463.iso

English x64: X17-59465.iso

French x86: X17-59477.iso

French x64: X17-59479.iso

Spanish x86: X17-58877.iso

Spanish x64: X17-58879.iso

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 7 Professional SP1-U ISO

English x86: X17-59183.iso

English x64: X17-59186.iso

German x86: X17-59886.iso

German x64: X17-59885.iso

French x86: X17-59195.iso

French x64: X17-59197.iso

Spanish x86: X17-58866.iso

Spanish x64: X17-58868.iso

Italian x86: X17-59212.iso

Italian x64: X17-59215.iso

Portuguese x86: X17-59246.iso

Portuguese x64: X17-59247.iso

Swedish x86: X17-59271.iso

Swedish x64: X17-59273.iso

Norwegian x86: X17-59229.iso

Norwegian x64: X17-59231.iso

Finnish x86: X17-59192.iso

Finnish x64: X17-59194.iso

Dutch x86: X17-59233.iso

Dutch x64: X17-59236.iso

Danish x86: X17-59891.iso

Danish x64: X17-59883.iso

Traditional Chinese x86: X17-59295.iso

Traditional Chinese x64: X17-59297.iso

Korea x86: X17-59299.iso

Korea x64: X17-59300.iso

Windows 7 Professional N SP1-U ISO (Note: N editions come without media components)

English x86: X17-59335.iso

English x64: X17-59337.iso

German x86: X17-59323.iso

German x64: X17-59327.iso

French x86: X17-59348.iso

French x64: X17-59351.iso

Spanish x86: X17-58871.iso

Spanish x64: X17-58874.iso

Italian x86: X17-59364.iso

Italian x64: X17-59366.iso

Portuguese x86: X17-59395.iso

Portuguese x64: X17-59398.iso

Swedish x86: X17-59418.iso

Swedish x64: X17-59424.iso

Norwegian x86: X17-59380.iso

Norwegian x64: X17-59383.iso

Finnish x86: X17-59344.iso

Finnish x64: X17-59346.iso

Dutch x86: X17-59384.iso

Dutch x64: X17-59387.iso

Danish x86: X17-59318.iso

Danish x64: X17-59320.iso

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1-U ISO

English x86: X17-58996.iso

English x64: X17-58997.iso

Spanish x86: X17-58857.iso

Spanish x64: X17-58859.iso

French x86: X17-59007.iso

French x64: X17-59009.iso

The latest version of Windows 7 DVD image available is of media refresh version, which commonly known as Windows 7 SP1-U (Media Refresh). Microsoft released the media refresh version of Windows 7 DVD media to fix a rare bug related to invalid computer name when small set of computer names returned error when used to install Windows 7. Otherwise, the Windows 7 with SP1 and Windows 7 with SP1-U (Media Refresh) is completely the same.
Edited by november_ra1n
6 people liked / thanked this

whats the mean "U" version ???

Post deleted ?

Which post? I can't find any deleted posts from this thread.

Sorry didn't saw the other post <_<

AFAIU the serial doesn't active w7 ultimate ... right ?

whats the mean "U" version ???

Windows 7 SP1-U (Media Refresh)

Edited by november_ra1n
2 people liked / thanked this

you are the best my friend. Thanks.

• AnaRch1sT Forever

Windows Loader 2.2.1 by DAZ [OEM Activation] added on topic.

1 person liked / thanked this

Windows 7 All Volume Editions Volume Working ONLINE [MAK] Keys [09March 2013]

xebj1.jpg

Number Of Working Activation MAK Keys: 5

keys for Enterprise;EnterpriseN;EnterpriseE;Professional;ProfessionalN;ProfessionalE

Number Of Blocked Keys :1

Number Of Online Keys :4

Number Of Offline Keys:1

Notice:

**If Remaining Activation Count (0) you can activate MAK Keys VIA Skype OFFLINE [internet OFF]

On 09March 2013

thanks for

november_ra1n

Pastebin Link

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode[?]: /ZMKYFibh

Edited by josef00

i will try it, thank rain ;)

i think KB342 is blocked

guys please help me i need windows 7 sp1 starter GREEK

i cannot find any greek edition, can you help me please?

You are right there is no GREEK there you need to search within Torrent Side if you know MSDN Greek SHA1 and file name i will try to search for you!

i cannot find any greek edition, can you help me please?

You are right there is no GREEK there you need to search within Torrent Side if you know MSDN Greek SHA1 and file name i will try to search for you!

thanks man, please help me because a friend needs it

i have searched in piratebay but there are not clean, full of dirty cracks and tweaks

i have find 3 parts where is official windows 7 starter sp1 greek but it takes ages to get downloaded, after some time the download gets freezing

if you can download it with a different way i would be appreciated

edit:deleted links

Edited by test004

These are not good they are starter Edition you need to find Windows 7 SP1 Pro , Enterprise or Ultimate Edition in Greek!

Leave it with me i will have a look when i have time.... Please edit your post and delete the link or sharecode them!

These are not good they are starter Edition you need to find Windows 7 SP1 Pro , Enterprise or Ultimate Edition in Greek!

Leave it with me i will have a look when i have time.... Please edit your post and delete the link or sharecode them!

ok thanks

edit: because you have helped me a lot and im very satisfied of your hard work, if you want give me your mail and i will send you a donation via paypal

Edited by test004

Greetings!

I have Win7 Pro OEM version. Are there benefits to using a MAK product key instead of the OEM product ID (such as not needing the SLIC in order to reactivate OEM using Advanced Token Manager). Could the MAK be blocked at some point which means I should stay on the OEM? Can I just simply change the product key to convert from OEM to MAK or do I need to reload a retail or VL version of Win7 Pro. Assuming I don't need to reload can I put the OEM product ID back in to reactivate if something goes wrong?

Thanks for any insights, and as always great work Nov_Ra1n!!

Greetings!

I have Win7 Pro OEM version. Are there benefits to using a MAK product key instead of the OEM product ID (such as not needing the SLIC in order to reactivate OEM using Advanced Token Manager). Could the MAK be blocked at some point which means I should stay on the OEM? Can I just simply change the product key to convert from OEM to MAK or do I need to reload a retail or VL version of Win7 Pro. Assuming I don't need to reload can I put the OEM product ID back in to reactivate if something goes wrong?

If you already activate your copy via OEM Product Key or using DAZ Loader doing same job you do nit need to app MAK Keys i open this topic cause there are people they dont want to use any loader or activator such as me regardless trustable source or not!

Soon or later leak MAK Key will be blocked but what i see since the Windows 7 come out even Mak Key blocked window still activate also if you want to re install the Windows Advance Token Manager is the great tool re activate your copy using activation files from blocked keys time and time again,

But what ever method suite your need use it.

Greetings!

If you already activate your copy via OEM Product Key or using DAZ Loader doing same job you do nit need to app MAK Keys i open this topic cause there are people they dont want to use any loader or activator such as me regardless trustable source or not!

Soon or later leak MAK Key will be blocked but what i see since the Windows 7 come out even Mak Key blocked window still activate also if you want to re install the Windows Advance Token Manager is the great tool re activate your copy using activation files from blocked keys time and time again,

But what ever method suite your need use it.

Thanks, my OEM came installed on the laptop I bought. I didn't use the DAZ Loader. I guess my real question is whether there is any advantage to change from OEM to MAK. Sound like probably no. OEM will stay activated unless I change hardware, so why mess with good thing?! Regards...