dcs18

Hmm, now just waiting for the download to complete.

Well, I'm gonna format by a pen drive. So, please find a good USB bootable maker for windows 8..

• Replies 691
  • Views 89.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, please find a good USB bootable maker for windows 8..

The best (and most convenient) one is UltraISO Premium Edition - it's mentioned briefly on the tutorial pointed out by the second link of my signature and probably available at the FrontPage. ;)

So, please find a good USB bootable maker for windows 8..

The best (and most convenient) one is UltraISO Premium Edition - it's mentioned briefly on the tutorial pointed out by the second link of my signature and probably available at the FrontPage. ;)

Thanks, I'll look for that in time.

"4 Sexy Themes For Your WinRAR"

01.) Download the following .theme file/s of your liking and save the same to your Hard-drive. You may want to download all of them since WinRAR accepts any number of installed themes - they do not place any load upon WinRAR, either.

Red Theme:

HUWom1q.png

HUD Apocalypse Premium Theme {101 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fn8301st629oja3

Blue Theme:

vCs4SdW.png

HUD Evolution Premium Theme {123 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ct2hx87tn098g3h

Green Theme:

c5zFrjW.png

HUD Machine Premium Theme {121 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fff16bv1fmtq8ie

Golden Theme:

JqQBgfM.png

HUD Launch Premium Theme {130 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83moxl1xczlc0n5

02.) Do not try to un-Zip, un-RAR or decompress any of those downloaded .theme files.

03.) To install the theme/s - simply double-click the .theme file {that you downloaded at step # 01.)}

04.) {Next, open any other WinRAR file and navigate to} Options >>----> Themes >>----> {enable the theme you want from the sub-menu.}

05.) {Finally, after each WinRAR update - navigate to} Options >>----> Themes >>----> {enable} Default theme {repeat step # 04.) navigate to} Options >>----> Themes >>----> {enable the theme you want from the sub-menu.}

Step # 05.) {added on 20th May 2013} refreshes your custom theme rejuvenates lost icons.

Please feel welcome to post any of your themes {not limited to WinRAR,} at this thread. :)

All due credits:

Gor

@ rudrax

I need you to help flaubert with his friend's requirement concerning your much appreciated theme, HUD Apocalypse - please revert here. :)

@dcs18. don't host image to tinypic..they suck. The winRAR theme image loads everytime you visit the thread.

I recently have fallen in love with it. You try it.

@ rudrax

I need you to help flaubert with his friend's requirement concerning your much appreciated them HUD Apocalypse - please revert here. :)

Already done :naughty:

Thanks about flaubert ;)

@dcs18. don't host image to tinypic..they suck. The winRAR theme image loads everytime you visit the thread.

Ah, what alternative image hosting site do you want me to upload to?

I recently have fallen in love with it. You try it.

Shall test-drive Postimage. :)

Ah, what alternative image hosting site do you want me to upload to?

Postimage.org with the uploader app that I've posted.

@dcs18, hey if I download and install win 8 from the link, can I update it to "blue" later?

@dcs18, I'm very angry on you. Reshost the images from tinypic. The winRAR images are loading again and again eating my precious bandwidth. :angry: :angry: :angry:

@dcs18, hey if I download and install win 8 from the link, can I update it to "blue" later?

Indications are 8.1 (blue), will be a minor revision free and released like a feature/service pack.

@dcs18 do you recommend blue now even if it's not yet final?

smiley4154.gif

@ nIGHT

. . . . . copy what tezza has advised. ;)

Thanks dcs18 and Rudrax for for their help and kindness.... :D

You're always welcome, flaubert. :)

@dcs18, I'm very angry on you. Reshost the images from tinypic. The winRAR images are loading again and again eating my precious bandwidth. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just reached my desktop (shall re-upload the images) - was out on a training assignment (in the meanwhile, tezza has answered on my behalf.) :)

Thanks for fulfilling flaubert's needs. ;)

Red Theme {check out the red screenshot above}:

HUD Apocalypse Theme {101 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire...fn8301st629oja3

Tu dcs.i have been using blue apocolypse for a while.Could you give me a straight link to the (full) theme quoted above cheers :)

The blue version of Apocalypse is known as HUD Evolution - linked below (please confirm whether that's the same theme that you're referring to):-

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37830-HUD-Evolution-Premium-Windows-7-Theme

Sorry for intrusion guys.... :(

I have a question for dcs18 concerning HUD Apocalipse theme.

My friend have tested the them and report me a serious bug:

Ok, I install the theme (windows defender disabled and no other antivirus running on system) .Then install the icon pack (or vice-versa) .... installed the icon pack here is the bug: if you open programs such as Acronis TIH, coretemp, HWMonitor, driver genius.... windows 7 x64 returns this error: "A device connected to the system is not working" and the program will not open. The problem occurs after you install the ICON pack with 7stp.

There is an alternative solution to the one trying to install everything manually?

Regards.

flaubert, very sorry to hear about your friend's issue. :(

Just wondering if it's possible for the following (or any other) error window screenshot, to be made viewable, for us - we'll solve it, no worries.

"A device connected to the system is not working" and the program will not open.

No problem dcs18.... ;)

The only thing is that my friend does not have disabled UAC before installing the theme and the ICON pack: can this be the problem?

No problem dcs18.... ;)

The only thing is that my friend does not have disabled UAC before installing the theme and the ICON pack: can this be the problem?

UAC too, is a security measure. I had told you in the PM that all the security measures should be disabled before you proceed with the installation of the theme.

No problem dcs18.... ;)

Oh yeah, as rudrax mentioned - UAC can be a spoilsport (which is why I've disabled it completely.)

01.) Restart the system (to release all locked processes)

02.) Disable your AntiVirus and / or other security system

03.) Disable your UAC

04.) Reboot

05.) Install Theme Resource Changer (as an Administrator)

06.) When prompted to reboot – please do reboot without any delay

07.) Install the theme you like (as an Administrator)

08.) If the installer is used, you'll be prompted to reboot, twice – do that without fail

09.) Enable your AntiVirus and / or other security system

Archived