Giveaway : Free 60-minutes Skype credits [multiple-redeems solution]

PrEzi

skypeoffer.jpg

This concerns UK & Ireland users - have not tested it with other locations, however you might try to follow the advices at the bottom.

Found the following on MSNs homepage and not one to turn down something free I followed the steps and received my Skype credit. it's not much but it's free so can't complain.

Step 1: Submit the name of the person who you would most like to call on Skype.
Step 2: Make MSN your homepage by clicking on the claim your credit button.
Step 3: Change your homepage back to what you previously had it set to :)

Redeem the voucher on the skype website as detailed here:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA953/how-do-i-redeem-my-skype-voucher

Just for fun you can see the "top 10 skype wish list" here: http://freeskypecredit.tech.uk.msn.com/results

Some users have reported that this is per computer meaning you can use this offer multiple times if you have access to more than one computer.
For those of you in the UK getting the following error:

"Thank you for your interest in MSN and Skype. Currently this promotion is limited to users from the UK and Ireland."

please check that your region is set correctly as described below to check and change your System Locale to 'United Kingdom':

Windows 8
Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change System Locale

Windows 7

Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Location and afterwards -> Administrative -> Change system locale

Windows XP
Control Panel > Regional Settings > Advanced

Links:
Get the Voucher FIRST and run it !

Comments:
Voucher must be redeemed by August 31, 2013.

EDIT : seems like it can be only used ONCE per computer.

Maybe someone can run this through a debugger to find out where this little proggie writes down the info that it was already used ?

That way we could make a well.... universal `trial reset` ;) And redeem some more... :D

EDIT 2 : Already tested and you can redeem even when not from UK & Ireland - already got my 1.5 EUR redeemed :D

Now just to pinpoint where it writes data that it was already used....

EDIT3 : If you happen to receive error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) - this means you don't have .NET Framework installed.

MULTIPLE REDEEMS POSSIBLE - SOLUTION - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO POST :

• Replies 64
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use VMware and UK Proxy get another vouchers with other your Email!

It is an option, however takes just too much time.

I bet debugging and tracing the writes to registry and files would also consume similar amount of time, but provide better results for sure.

I nearly narrowed that this is not written to a file only (gone through last created/modified files and practically excluded all of them)

and november_ra1n - you don't need a proxy - did that without one and it worked.

november_ra1n

I bet debugging and tracing the writes to registry and files would also consume similar amount of time, but provide better results for sure.

I nearly narrowed that this is not written to a file only (gone through last created/modified files and practically excluded all of them)

and november_ra1n - you don't need a proxy - did that without one and it worked.

If you are not living in UK or Ireland you would not able to open the page beside if you are trying to get more than one voucher you should change the proxy therefore i use proxy and different VMware operation system in my real machine if you are using same machine you get same voucher i already tried!

http://freeskypecredit.tech.uk.msn.com/

If you are not living in UK or Ireland you would not able to open the page beside if you are trying to get more than one voucher you should change the proxy therefore i use proxy and different VMware operation system in my real machine if you are using same machine you get same voucher i already tried!

bro i got some application file....voucher.exe...now how to register it? in website, its asking for code...

november_ra1n

After download voucher exe just open and give valid mail address then you will get the voucher code copy the code then follow:

Here is the page explain How do I redeem my Skype voucher?

1. Sign in to your account.
  2. On the left of the account page, click Redeem voucher.
  3. Enter your voucher number. It can be found on the electronic voucher receipt you were given by the store. Other vouchers (like free promotional vouchers) may have a different voucher number format.
  4. Tick the box I agree to the Skype Terms of Service, then click Redeem voucher or prepaid card
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA953/how-do-i-redeem-my-skype-voucher 

Let's agree to disagree - the voucher exe has the same md5 hash - doesn't matter from which IP I am downloading it from - be it mine (polish) be it behind an elite non-transparent proxy from US, UK or even Russia.

Checked it a few times.

If this voucher.exe would be bound to IP then the md5 would be different each time.

And the DL link would also differ and it's the same :

http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/C/E/0CEDFE6F-7196-46E9-8CD2-77D1EC620611/Skype%20voucher.exe

I rather think it is bound to Computer Hardware ID or a PID of some kind...

OK, I think I narrowed it somehow to .NET Framework 4.0 Hardware IDs... GUID or SID.

Now basically I am 100% sure it is not proxy/IP specific - since I used the same voucher exe on my test VMs as on my main RIG, and this time I was able to redeem more codes - so november_ra1n - you don't need a proxy at all.

I will further investigate - maybe - just _mayybe_ I will be able to provide a solution to redeem voucher multiple times ;)

i've changed my location, but get this, when i run voucher

8ffc35a7592b.png

For WinXP I did that :

Control Panel -> Regional and Lang.

Changed Standards and formats to English (UK)

Location to United Kingdom

In Advanced : English (UK)

afterwards works fine.

GUYS and GIRLS - as promised - here is a sollution to obtain multiple redeem codes !! :)

All work done by me.

Solution (done on VMware, similar can be done in vbox but don't ask for detailed instructions) :

Better to do that on a virtual machine - I've warned you !

So after you've installed an XP/7/whatever to your VM install .NET 4.0 Framework.

Afterwards redeem your first code. IP adress /proxy nor email doesn't matter.

After obtaining your first Redeem Code shut down the VM.

Navigate to Virtual Machine Settings -> Network Adapter -> Advanced -> MAC Adress -> press "Generate".

Start your VM, redeem another code, repeat ;)

By following my solution I've now got over 15 vouchers.

GUYS and GIRLS - as promised - here is a sollution to obtain multiple redeem codes !! :)

All work done by me.

Solution (done on VMware, similar can be done in vbox but don't ask for detailed instructions) :

So after you've installed an XP/7/whatever to your VM install .NET 4.0 Framework.

Navigate to Virtual Machine Settings -> Network Adapter -> Advanced -> MAC Adress -> press "Generate".

thanx buddy....working like a charm as of now...

november_ra1n

All work done by me.

Even if you change the MAC address as you instruct via same VMware machine i get the sign that you have been already issue free SKYPE VOUCHER!

20130225184344copy.png

All work done by me.

Even if you change the MAK address as you instruct via same VMware machine i get the sign that you have been already issue free SKYPE VOUCHER!

20130225184344copy.png

Works for me... did you rebooted your VM and used another random @ ?

Believe me - I have already confirmed with a few friends my solution works without any probs.

All work done by me.

Even if you change the MAK address as you instruct via same VMware machine i get the sign that you have been already issue free SKYPE VOUCHER!

20130225184344copy.png

you are doing something wrong bro...i got 5 till now..

Oh and november - it is called "MAC" not "MAK".

MAK is something quite different in the MS world you know... (Multiple Activation Key compared to Media Access Control address).

I won't give you a hint how to speedup the process of getting vouchers...

This as a fail-safe for MS not to blacklist/disable this promotion too quickly.

But from my posts you should already figure out what to do, in order to get more vouchers more quickly ;)

well brothers...now skype account not accepting vouchers!!! saying you have entered too many false vouchers in short period of time...try after 30 mins...

Hmm... same for me... we'll see if it lasts more or does it mean finish with our 'little' promotion ;)

You can still generate vouchers...

november_ra1n

well brothers...now skype account not accepting vouchers!!! saying you have entered too many false vouchers in short period of time...try after 30 mins...

Try ro Re create another skype account to use some of those voucher

This doesn't require any kind of UK proxy or VPN...

Just follow my instructions.

Seems it works on other skype accounts.

So if it says that you need to wait - either wait and try again or create another skype account :)

Archived