Total Uninstall 6.2.3

anuraag

• Replies 179
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK,Plexxor,thank you,but did not help,dont understand,did everything you said,after restart checking the firewall,it said takenover by ESET.

So after starting up the registered TU 6.2.2,it was kicked out again,unregistered again.

Have to wait for good fix,or use it without internet.Or maybe someone has a better solution??

Hi Pete 12 before installing TU, clean out your registry (Do it with TrashReg), reboot and install v6.2.1 don't register TU, look if TU starts in the trial period, close TU. And ontop of v6.2.1 install v6.2.2.

Before running the program disable internet (pull out a plug or disable via control panel) Than register TU (Offline!!) with the given serial.

Succes

If you use your internet,while using TU, you get unregistered,NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO,FOR BLOCKING WITH FIREWALL.TU seems not to block for the internet,so the question is;how to block TU from getting throug your firewall!!

Using ESET,but impossible to block this program,no matter what you do,TU kicks you out!!

Maybe better stay with the 6.2.1-version,works great still!

So anybody knows HOW TO BLOCK THIS PROGRAM EFFICIENT FROM THE INTERNET??

you are correct. on W7,Version 6.2.2 need to run without internet and you will stay registered with serial provided even you already blocked .exe within built_in firewall.

I have not tested this scenario (with net ON) with good 3rd party firewall such Comodo or Online Armor

This works quite simple...

As long as TU has access to system DNS you're screwed, blocking wont help, program simple knows you're blocking from internet access.

You can check this inside sandboxie, confirmed with packet sniffer as well.

Just block tu.exe and tuagent.exe and it's DNS requests if your firewall allow it.

This is kinda gay for peoples without 3rd party firewalls.

The best approach would be a fully patched files.

How to Create Advanced Firewall Rules in the Windows Firewall

http://www.howtogeek.com/112564/how-to-create-advanced-firewall-rules-in-the-windows-firewall/

Block IN and OUT Tu.exe and Tu agent.exe and REMOVE the IP Addresses from your hosts file.

156TU.jpg

Hi Makso how do you explain this ↑ Blocked in & out with the windows firewall Tu.exe and TuAgent.exe?????

To be honest this could be anything and I don't like to guessing, from what I saw I'm not alone with this problem...

All I know that blocking wasn't enough in my case to stop switching program into a trial mode.

..hello, I've tried something today. If I block 127.0.0.1 martau.com and 127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com on my hosts, I will not be able to register TU6.2.2 even if i'm offline..or if i'm already registered, and blocked those on my hosts, TU will restart and automatically delete my license..then I tried using the portable version made by portableapps.. I noticed that they, too, add something on my hosts file that allows TU to run even if I already blocked the 2 addresses on my hosts.. it is:

0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com

..I tried adding it on my hosts, and the problems above seems to be gone. I can register TU6.2.2 offline even with the addresses blocked on my hosts, and TU doesn't restart and delete my license.. I haven't tried using TU online though. I can only try using it online tomorrow..so if someone wants to try it, please tell me if it works online too.

YES,YES,YES!!!

Thank you very much!! This is the fix we have all been waiting for!!

It works,even after reboot and internet ON!!

Will go now for the 6.2.3-version on the same way as this 6.2.2-version.

YES,YES,YES!!!

You have key for 6.2.3 ?

Well,tried this with the same 6.2.2-key,on the 6.2.3-version.

But did not work out, maybe have to use other key,for this latest version.

Anyone who could help for a 6.2.3-key??

november_ra1n

YES,YES,YES!!!

You have key for 6.2.3 ?

That is a valid question to me!

..okay..tested online too, and TU is still registered. :)

0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com < Fix for your hosts.

EDIT. Someone reported that this doesn't work on WinXP users. :) I'm currently using Win7..

Did anyone try to install the latest ( 6.2.3) version over the older (6.2.2) so without uninstalling it first?

If you uninstall it first, you get a message about 30 days are over,and it wont install properly.

Did anyone try to install the latest ( 6.2.3) version over the older (6.2.2) so without uninstalling it first?

If you uninstall it first, you get a message about 30 days are over,and it wont install properly.

..I did. What I do if that msg appears is, use trash reg key finder, and delete all WinLicense keys that it finds..

OK Seojinist,so you uninstall the 6.2.2 first,reboot,then trash reg,and install the 6.2.3,without the internet?

Am I right? If so I give it a try,let me know please!

OK Seojinist,so you uninstall the 6.2.2 first,reboot,then trash reg,and install the 6.2.3,without the internet?

Am I right? If so I give it a try,let me know please!

..whether I uninstall first or install it on top, I get same results. Just use TRKF, and it will fix the "expired" window, well atleast on my machine. BTW, I tried both already.

YEP,right, used trash-reg,after installing 6.2.3,found one Win-key,wich I deleted.The program started up,without" 30-days are over", then used the same key from the 6.2.2-version,but stayed unregistered. This all with internet off. Seojinist is right by using trash-reg,but did not work out,for the key is not valid for this version!

Wonder how TU knows this,for internet is blocked,and host also!!

Maybe someone wants to share a valid key?

YEP,right, used trash-reg,after installing 6.2.3,found one Win-key,wich I deleted.The program started up,without" 30-days are over", then used the same key from the 6.2.2-version,but stayed unregistered. This all with internet off. Seojinist is right by using trash-reg,but did not work out,for the key is not valid for this version!

key for 6.2.2 will not work on 6.2.3 because martau already blocked it on Tu.exe of 6.2.3..

..even though it says free updates, if martau decided to block a key, he will block it on his next "update". :D

Still the 6.2.2-version says"free updates till February 2014" !?

Guess have to wait for a new valid key ( no problem,cause 6.2.2 does a terrific fine job!!), or medicin.

No Revo for me, this uninstaller is the best I ever had,it uninstalls NETframework completely,so you can make fresh install,with all the updates again.

This is only an axample what it can do for you,only a bit expensive and updates for only one year!!

We wait,and see!!

..okay..tested online too, and TU is still registered. :)

0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com < Fix for your hosts.

EDIT. Someone reported that this doesn't work on WinXP users. :) I'm currently using Win7..

it works thanks!

key for 6.2.2 will not work on 6.2.3 because martau already blocked it on Tu.exe of 6.2.3..

Yes you are right Seojinist!

Archived