Hi guys. We got a badass over here!

Zex

Hello nsaners,

I've found this site probably ~2 years ago and have been visiting it for its great content ever since. B)

So finally I've decided to join the awesome group so we can discuss great things here :lol:

My interests are as much as everything related to computers, from playing games to programming software and also sport ^_^

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You took 2 years to register? :lol: Damn slow you are.

:Welcome: BaaD aaSs!

Hello nsaners,

I've found this site probably ~2 years ago and have been visiting it for its great content ever since. B)

So finally I've decided to join the awesome group so we can discuss great things here :lol:

My interests are as much as everything related to computers, from playing games to programming software and also sport ^_^

Not as badass as me. Welcome B)

• Administrator

:hi: & :welcome:

Atlas or P-Body? :)

• Administrator

P-Body ;)

Congrats. You have successfully passed Portal 2 Test Chamber 01, please continue forward for more tests. :D

Nah, I wanted to know if the avatar was just for keeps or you actually played Portal 2. :) Cause somehow, inspite of having a huge fanbase, I personally rarely meet people who have played it properly. :(

P-Body ;)

Congrats. You have successfully passed Portal 2 Test Chamber 01, please continue forward for more tests. :D

Nah, I wanted to know if the avatar was just for keeps or you actually played Portal 2. :) Cause somehow, inspite of having a huge fanbase, I personally rarely meet people who have played it properly. :(

But you have me. :D

I love Portal series and have already finished all releases, they were awesome, I liked them so much, still enjoyable for me. ;)

• Administrator

P-Body ;)

But you have me. :D

I love Portal series and have already finished all releases, they were awesome, I liked them so much, still enjoyable for me. ;)

Glad to hear that. :)

P-Body ;)

Yes I've actually played (and finished) Portal and Portal 2. I love that kind of games and I'm waiting for some new updates or a sequel. The only thing that I didn't play was Portal 2 Multiplayer ;)

• Administrator

Yes I've actually played (and finished) Portal and Portal 2. I love that kind of games and I'm waiting for some new updates or a sequel. The only thing that I didn't play was Portal 2 Multiplayer ;)

Well I want to finish the CO-OP campaign, but got no one to play with. :(

Archived