Take the World's Best Courses, Online, For Free.

majithia23

This should be pinned :)

They continuously add courses from all over the world.

I'm taking one right now, and i have to say.... wow!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
LazyPotato

I am sorry but why would I waste my time over a useless course? I don't think I've a need to learn anything new,I've a a perfect (for myself,not 'best in the world' cause nothing is perfect,and if you've nothing,you're nothing C:) sense of computer security,I don't have any health problems,I'd rather waste my time on this forum increasing my post count rather than learning how to update your AV.

• 5 months later...

Excellent website for various free courses. I registered myself for a course. Thank You for this wonderful information.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

What am I missing here?  when I go to the web site in the link it says "Join for Free"  nothing about the courses being free.  The topic title is misleading.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I tried Coursera and I must say, it's medicore at most.

it's really hard to navigate trough the android app and find what you want.

The concept is amazing and I really hope it's would sometime get to the level of UDemy 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

In addition to that, coursea also offers educational support/financial aid for many courses (meaning give premium courses for free). You just have to fill out the forum given. Note that you must be honest (Don't give fake information) when filling them out. There are 90% chances that you will get accepted. Good luck :)

• 2 months later...

if its free then how are the educators gonna feed their families ?  Those courses must be mediocre and I have seen some. do the educator on free educational platform teach for their satisfaction ?🧐

Let the educators worry about feeding about their families.

In jest: [If interested] Take the gift horse without looking into its mouth and spending valuable time counting its teeth.   If you have already counted, however, and all comes alright, send some money to whoever gave you that gift horse.  😉