• Replies 18
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy to get Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security - Free 6 months

Need Free Proxy US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand

Go to http://promo.kaspersky.com/fbpure

link says invalid compaign!!!!!!!!

please provide new link... and how to change indian proxy for this giveaways ?

Try this.....go trough kaspersky settings>>>update>>>update source>>>check "kasper lab server" >>> proxy server>>>use specified proxy server>> put the proxy server region where kaspersky activation code belongs

now exit kaspersky fully and restart kaspersky go to activate activation code put code now wait and your kaspersky will be sucessfully activated for 6 months...
Indian proxy i think this one 67.231.230.1:3129
promo works over https://server8.kproxy.com/ just copy link from above

This is the Same Facebook AV Marketplace promo...the only difference is that the link posted by donotcrack is the direct link to the offer.

Also, the above link only works once you are logged in with Your Facebook Account from a US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or a New Zealand proxy.

So Facebook Account is obligatory.

Try this.....go trough kaspersky settings>>>update>>>update source>>>check "kasper lab server" >>> proxy server>>>use specified proxy server>> put the proxy server region where kaspersky activation code belongs

now exit kaspersky fully and restart kaspersky go to activate activation code put code now wait and your kaspersky will be sucessfully activated for 6 months...
Indian proxy i think this one 67.231.230.1:3129
promo works over https://server8.kproxy.com/ just copy link from above

thanks for help !!!!!!!

This is the Same Facebook AV Marketplace promo...the only difference is that the link posted by donotcrack is the direct link to the offer.

Also, the above link only works once you are logged in with Your Facebook Account from a US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or a New Zealand proxy.

I'm always logged into facebook, and am in Canada, but the promo page keeps telling me to log into facebook to access this promo!

I'm always logged into facebook, and am in Canada, but the promo page keeps telling me to log into facebook to access this promo!

Well, then what you can try is to log out of Facebook and then visit the promo page and Log into your Facebook right from the promo page after it asks you to do so.

Good Luck :).

There is no option on the promo page to log into facebook. I've confirmed this by using various browsers.

There is no option on the promo page to log into facebook. I've confirmed this by using various browsers.

I know The Only Working Way for your problem.

Until and unless you log in to Facebook and Go to the above mentioned page Through Faebook's Promotional AV Marketplace Page, and thereafter on Selecting your desired Offer, for instance, you might go for the Above Mentioned Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Total Security's 6 Month promotion, you won't be able to Submit your Email.

Follow the following steps in order to get the Above Copy of Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Total security:-

1. Log into your facebook,

2. Go to this page:- https://www.facebook.com/security/app_360406100715618

3. Select your free Anti-Virus Promotion, for instance, Select Kaspersky pure 2.0 Total security under Category PC.

4. You will be asked to hit the Like button before it redirects you to the Link that is posted above, the link posted above Will Only Worlk Once You've Liked The Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Promotion.

5. Sumbit your E-mail.

6. Say Cheers!! :cheers:

Please See:- If you are not from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand, you will have to Use a Proxy server.

Airstream_Bill

Until and unless you log in to Facebook and Go to the above mentioned page Through Faebook's Promotional AV Marketplace Page, and thereafter on Selecting your desired Offer, for instance, you might go for the Above Mentioned Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Total Security's 6 Month promotion, you won't be able to Submit your Email.

Follow the following steps in order to get the Above Copy of Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Total security:-

3. Select your free Anti-Virus Promotion, for instance, Select Kaspersky pure 2.0 Total security under Category PC.

4. You will be asked to hit the Like button before it redirects you to the Link that is posted above, the link posted above Will Only Worlk Once You've Liked The Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Promotion.

5. Sumbit your E-mail.

Please See:- If you are not from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand, you will have to Use a Proxy server.

This info is correct. When you get to that page Kaspersky may not be shown in the PC A/V it may show Norton and a couple of other A/V Products. Leave the page and go back one or two times Kaspersky Pure will show up. It is like if one could scroll through the different PC Antivirus Programs but you cant. It just displays three programs at a time. I just received mine in my gmail account. You have to LIKE everything and then all by itself the page to put your email address in to receive your key will pop up. Keep us straight SPIDEY. :showoff: :showoff:

5. Sumbit your E-mail.

This info is correct. When you get to that page Kaspersky may not be shown in the PC A/V it may show Norton and a couple of other A/V Products. Leave the page and go back one or two times Kaspersky Pure will show up. It is like if one could scroll through the different PC Antivirus Programs but you cant. It just displays three programs at a time. I just received mine in my gmail account. You have to LIKE everything and then all by itself the page to put your email address in to receive your key will pop up. Keep us straight SPIDEY. :showoff: :showoff:

It is the Facebook that plays foul at times, and it was like 2 months back, when i got my license through the same procedure. Also, i had to infact work on a proxy in addition to tedious steps that this registration involved.

I in point of fact tweaked a little to get Mcafee as well.

UkoBlackHat97

5. Sumbit your E-mail.

Cheers!! :D

Thank you.. :D

The entered code has been added earlier.

man... @_@

that's mean this is the same giveaway as the few month ago giveaway @_@

5. Sumbit your E-mail.

Cheers!! :D

Thank you.. :D

The entered code has been added earlier.

man... @_@

that's mean this is the same giveaway as the few month ago giveaway @_@

Kindly read the 4th post made on this topic.

I made it and commented already, that this is the same Facebook Promotion :)

It is the Facebook that plays foul at times, and it was like 2 months back, when i got my license through the same procedure. Also, i had to infact work on a proxy in addition to tedious steps that this registration involved.

I in point of fact tweaked a little to get Mcafee as well.

bro can u tell me how to get 2 different licences using same account???

• 2 months later...
UkoBlackHat97

Now, proxy is not work

"Your location is not eligible for this promotion."

it's gave me an error :(

I'm using hotspot shield proxy

which is united states proxy :(

Archived