Nsane Grammar School

rudrax

GRAMMAR-adult-class.JPG

English is the language which is globally adopted for communication in universal sense. So we gotta learn English. Language has its grammar. The sense of grammar is similar to the sense of skeleton in human body. Grammar is the base and the development of the structure is upto you (your ideas, interests and capabilities to acquire etc.)

Many of the new members registered in nsane feels sorry for their bad English. This will help them too.

Few of us liked the grammar part of a language in school days. The rest of us who didn't like grammar in school days, let's see, how they response about learning in Nsane way.

The method will be as directed below:

Students (members) having little and moderate amount of knowledge will post their questions/doubts in the thread. Then the faculty members or any other member from nsane will answer your question as per their time and interest. And, for beginners, class notes will be delivered periodically (may be randomly) as per the index. They will need to attend that.

So here I'm gonna start a thread which will help us to learn grammar of the language English.

Faculty members:

Shought - Principal

calguyhunk - Head of the Dept. (HOD)

dcs18 - Lecturer (Senior Grade)

majithia23 - Lecturer (Senior Grade)

DKT27 - Lecturer - retired

Alanon - Lecturer

rudrax - Founder of the School :troll:

P.S. The Faculty members are chosen by the founder as per his knowledge that he had acquired from being interacted with the members of nsane during Nsane-ing. Anyone listed in the Faculty list, is not interested to be there, can PM me..I'll remove him.

(....Faculty recruitment is ON, so anyone interested having Good knowledge of grammar can answer the questions posted by the member and in times, he will be recruited automatically)

Indexes of given class notes

LETTERS / ALPHABETS

WORD

Form of verb after FOR and TO

SENTENCE and SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION

TENSE

PERSON and NUMBER

THE LIST OF VERB

PARTS OF SPEECH

The importance of commas in the English Language.

Labels to be used

• Replies 250
  • Views 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's our reference book? You can't teach a course without a text book. :P

Where's our reference book? You can't teach a course without a text book. :P

No need of a reference book..As soon as our HOD (calguyhunk) gets online, he will write an index and we will proceed and deliver contents according to that..Don't worry the guy calguyhunk is a master in English grammar. :)

:lmao:

LOL! My former English teacher(s) will laugh their backsides off if they were to stumble upon this thread. Me and English? :hehe:

Maybe I'll do a better job with Math and Physics :think:

Or maybe not! Who am I kidding? :P

But I don't like principals! Don't make me wanna hate shought! :P

So, would this also include the proper use of punctuations, spelling, and capitalization? :tehe:

I'm the principal? Score! :P

Yup, you are. I'm happy that you've responded. :)

:lmao:

LOL! My former English teacher(s) will laugh their backsides off if they were to stumble upon this thread. Me and English? :hehe:

Maybe I'll do a better job with Math and Physics :think:

Or maybe not! Who am I kidding? :P

Alright, you have praised yourself enough :lol:

Just prepare an index soon..From basics (letters) to till you know..take your time. :rolleyes:

But I don't like principals! Don't make me wanna hate shought! :P

So, would this also include the proper use of punctuations, spelling, and capitalization? :tehe:

Don't worry, shought won't be like the principal that you had faced in your school days..

I guess, the index will include these 3 too :P

how long it will take?

Yeah it will definitely take a few days to get started :)

notice.png We will start our school as soon as our HOD avails the index of the materials to be taught :)

I might be like the principal you had in school, I had to visit her more often than (not then ;)) I visited my classes. So maybe she's had some influence :P

I might be like the principal you had in school, I had to visit her more often than (not then ;)) I visited my classes. So maybe she's had some influence :P

You were naughty huh.. :lol:

First ting we gotta sort is wat time is first fag brake? :rolleyes: :boxing:

BTW R we gettin Guberment funding for the skool cos I could do wiv a new fone as sum of teh keys dont werk on tis 1 an me an me mate are lookin fer investment in are new land sails cos we tink it will make lodsa dosh for investers an me Ma wants sum bored whateva that is?

First ting we gotta sort is wat time is first fag brake? :rolleyes: :boxing:

BTW R we gettin Guberment funding for the skool cos I could do wiv a new fone as sum of teh keys dont werk on tis 1 an me an me mate are lookin fer investment in are new land sails cos we tink it will make lodsa dosh for investers an me Ma wants sum bored whateva that is?

Well, I can understand you better if you try to speak proper English :)

Lol ! :D

Good initiative rudrax ! ( atleast sounds good , but for how long , i dont know ! :P )

qm.gifhWStOqi.jpg

Although i'll admit i did top my high school English exam :rolleyes:

So the lecturer is here , where the hell is HOD !

And what is the principal up to !

And senior staff is here , where is the junior ! :P

And the comment by Arachnoid , i think is an intentional typo pattern ! ;)

I struggle with getting to and too and then and than right :)

Also - feel free to suggest changes to frontpage listings descriptions erroneous.

• Administrator

Not great in English myself, but good enough to educate everyone required. :)

Alright , one for the day before calling it a night , here's one important fundamental rule ..

The prime most in Grammar book .

"Whenever you use the word DID , any word or action that follows DID has to be in the First Tense . " B)

Eg >

Correct --- I am sorry i did not reply back to your message .

Incorrect -- I am sorry i did not replied back to your message .

Here's another >

Correct -- I din't know you are here .

Incorrect -- I din't knew you are here .

More >

Correct -- Did you talk to her ?

Incorrect -- Did you talked to her ?

@jalaffa

then -- when you need to refer to some moment in time and place or like pausing in a conversation and asking as to what next ?

eg--

-Then , what did you do ?

-I wish i was with her back then .

than -- when you need to compare something or talk in reference to something or when talking while giving or comparing options .

eg-

-This thing is bigger than the previous one .

-You should have done the right thing than just standing .

too -- when you need to lay stress upon something .

eg-

- This thing is too big than the previous one .

- Ohh.. its too hot

to -- when you simply refer to something .

notice.png

All the Faculty members has have replied except one (dcs18, he went for fishing and will be back when he catches some)..Now just wait for our HOD who will get us an index.

• Administrator

Another famous mistake that people make, like then/than and to/too, is your and you're. :P

Your: Of you or yourself.

You're: You are.

And some people know about it but still make these mistakes. :mellow:

Moral of the story? Punctuation marks are an important part of English language. ;)

Archived