Anime Discussion

rach

i never saw this thread guys! i'm a fan too (not all of the animes, just some of them though)

Will check it from now on.

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rach

• Olexijl

• sujith

• Matsuda

Top Posters In This Topic

Macross Delta is airing right now. Macross Frontier was one of the first Animes I saw. Finally something as good as this.

Edited by Olexijl

I also must say that I was frustrated and really mad over 3 weeks about 1 Anime. The Anime is called Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen and has 25 episodes. After seeing 25 episode I was so mad I could kill the creator. Really! My lifetime is precious for me, and I spent 24 wonderful weeks watching, while 25 week ruined the entire Anime, I thought that man needed to explain why he ruined his work that horrible way.

Edited by Olexijl

My fav. show of the season so far Re:Zero - I kinda don't know what to do with it. As far as I get it, yes it has big potential in further development, but it lacks on logic.

While I could follow the logic of dying/respawning at the very beginning I cannot follow it right now. Since episode 4 I just cannot imagine the objective reason for dying/respawning because our protagonist manages to be in kinda safe place (or am I wrong here?) and our female protagonist is out of physical danger (am I wrong here too?). And how can someone die without being in physical danger anyway...

Well, without spoiling the show it is kinda very bloody and even brutal, be prepared. And while I am used to see blood having objective reason for it (Kabanieri, great show), I don't feel this way here... Strange.

Edited by Olexijl