How to Restore Windows 8 System Image?

ThE iNsAnE

hey people, i need a favour from you all...please help me....

i had activated my win8 pro with a retail key and had made a system image...then i inserted my win7 disk and restored my old win7 image...everything was working.

now when i was done with win 7, i tried restoring win8 image from both win 7 advanced recovery wizard and also tried recovery from win8 recovery disk but my win8 image is not being recognized. i think am screwed. :(

The image was getting recognized when i was running win8...so basically win7 image got restored when i was running win8...but win8 image is not getting restored when am running win 7...any help will be highly appreciated... :(

i had not touched the image...and it was on the root of the external hard disk. i have been restoring images since long so am not new to this step. But somehow i am not able to restore win 8 image when am running win 7.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you try to reaper the Windows 8 using Windows 8 Installation disk there is advance repair option there??

6379668-620-443.jpg

Read this article here >>>

did that too...but when running win 7, the system image restore from win8 installation disk only gives an option "win 7 recovery" and when u click on that, it shows an error...

Archived