Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 19 votes

Windows 8 Pro With WMC Genuine Permanent Phone Activation

Windows 8 Pro With WMC Microsoft Operation System Software Windows Media Center

• Please log in to reply
1390 replies to this topic

#121 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

hey november_ra1n, i need a favour from you bro....i know what am asking is off topic...but  please help me....

i had activated my win8 pro with your retail key and had made a system image...then i inserted my win7 disk and restored my old win7 image...everything was working.

now when i was done with win 7, i tried restoring win8 image from both win 7 advanced recovery wizard and also tried recovery from win8 recovery disk but my win8 image is not being recognized. i think am screwed.  :(

The image was getting recognized when i was running win8...so basically win7 image got restored when i was running win8...but win8 image is not getting restored when am running win 7...any help will be highly appreciated... :(

Brother open topic in the software chat section you get respond from everyone in the forum

Try to describe your problem clearly there

Did you try to reaper the Windows 8 using Windows 8 Installation disk there is advance repair option there??

6379668-620-443.jpg

Read this article here >>>

bro opened a new topic as u suggested. if you hav any solution, please visit my topic and please contribute. i guess others will also be benefitted...!!!

my topic is

http://www.nsaneforu...8-system-image/

did that too...but when running win 7, the system image restore from win8 installation disk only gives an option "win 7 recovery" and when u click on that, it shows an error...

#122 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

bro opened a new topic as u suggested. if you hav any solution, please visit my topic and please contribute. i guess others will also be benefitted...!!!

my topic is

http://www.nsaneforu...8-system-image/

I also posted there too ;)

#123 tulsidasji

tulsidasji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

• United States

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

MISSION SUCCESSFUL but with 1 concern, before i tried the slmgr /ato command, SLUI window said your hardware configurations have changed you need a new key, but i used CMD to do it and viola its activated. anything to worry bout

11ll7yb.png

#124 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

MISSION SUCCESSFUL but with 1 concern, before i tried the slmgr /ato command, SLUI window said your hardware configurations have changed you need a new key, but i used CMD to do it and viola its activated. anything to worry bout

11ll7yb.png

We will never let you down!

Edited by november_ra1n, 05 January 2013 - 07:38 PM.

#125 tulsidasji

tulsidasji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

• United States

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

11ll7yb.png

We will never let you down!

THANKS BREAH

#126 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

THANKS BREAH

Back up the activation using wonderful tool calls Advance Token Manager! It will be your life savier

Download Link Instruction & Official Video Tutorial By Josh Cell click here >>>

Edited by november_ra1n, 05 January 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#127 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

THANKS BREAH

Back up the activation using wonderful tool calls Advance Token Manager! It will be your life savier

hey bro am activating WMC now...ok I will make the backup using advanced tokens manager....

now when reinstalling, am having 2 backups: one win8 pro without WMC and one win8 pro with WMC...

now when  I have reinstalled win8 pro....should I use backup for win 8 pro only or with WMC??? will that feature will get automatically enabled if I just use the backup or do I need to add that feature again? hope u understand what am asking....

#128 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

THANKS BREAH

hey bro am activating WMC now...ok I will make the backup using advanced tokens manager....

now when reinstalling, am having 2 backups: one win8 pro without WMC and one win8 pro with WMC...

now when  I have reinstalled win8 pro....should I use backup for win 8 pro only or with WMC??? will that feature will get automatically enabled if I just use the backup or do I need to add that feature again? hope u understand what am asking....

It is good question, i never backup WMC Edition therefore i don't wanna give wrong answer. I am thinking logically if you re install activation W8 Pro with WMC would not bring you add features of WMC. I am only guessing you should re install activation W8 Pro first then add feature after do the windows 8 Pro WMC VIA Advance Token Manager.

If you are successful please tell us your experience how did it go!

Good Luck!

Edited by november_ra1n, 05 January 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#129 mikie

mikie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

• United States

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Sha doesn't match from https://0day.interli...SOFT.WINDOWS.8/
User Name: ru-board

Password : ru-board
5/Jan/2013 20:26

File : en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso
Size : 3.34 GB
CRC32 : 3945dd89
MD5 : 4ca36295eb0047fe2201ed36c2f7e6d6
SHA1 : 10e7cf1020578c13bee2f338019bd7d7d603b653

#130 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Sha doesn't match from https://0day.interli...SOFT.WINDOWS.8/
User Name: ru-board

Password : ru-board
5/Jan/2013 20:26

File : en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso
Size : 3.34 GB
CRC32 : 3945dd89
MD5 : 4ca36295eb0047fe2201ed36c2f7e6d6
SHA1 : 10e7cf1020578c13bee2f338019bd7d7d603b653

I did not download from ru-board link i used magnet link which i post it first page but i am very sure this ISO save to install or use magnet or HTTP link if you really want to match MSDN Version.

I post this link cause someone told me magnet link was not working.

Edited by november_ra1n, 05 January 2013 - 09:35 PM.

#131 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

THANKS BREAH

It is good question, i never backup WMC Edition therefore i don't wanna give wrong answer. I am thinking logically if you re install activation W8 Pro with WMC would not bring you add features of WMC. I am only guessing you should re install activation W8 Pro first then add feature after do the windows 8 Pro WMC VIA Advance Token Manager.

If you are successful please tell us your experience how did it go!

Good Luck!

am trying to activate WMC with the key u provided me ib my PM...but its saying already used in another computer... :(

#132 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

am trying to activate WMC with the key u provided me ib my PM...but its saying already used in another computer... :(

But didn't you back up activation when you successfully activate and didn't you use advance token manager re install the activation through back up files.

I only use this key once when i made a topic here yesterday. It was my own key and i do not have any more key to share.

#133 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

But didn't you back up activation when you successfully activate and didn't you use advance token manager re install the activation through back up files.

I only use this key once when i made a topic here yesterday. It was my own key and i do not have any more key to share.

i had activated the win8 pro backup....installed WMC but its not getting activated...trying phone activation now...

#134 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,482 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

i had activated the win8 pro backup....installed WMC but its not getting activated...trying phone activation now...

I just post 2 new Windows 8 Pro Key and test them they both working try those keys if you are not successfully cause the key you use earlier maybe blocked already.

#135 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

I just post 2 new Windows 8 Pro Key and test them they both working try those keys if you are not successfully cause the key you use earlier maybe blocked already.

bro ur WMC key activated by phone...thanx man!!! just microsoft should not block these keys...

#136 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

bro ur WMC key activated by phone...thanx man!!! just microsoft should not block these keys...

#137 naankttvn

naankttvn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

• India

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

I think exactly this is what happening here.

WMC activates only if pro succeeds with "slmgr -ato". For that you need fresh Pro Retail key, Retail keys are not like MAK keys, they activates only one or may be two systems online. So, the keys you are posting will work only  for one or two.. Others will end up with some error codes. 

What I have done is, activated WMC by skype, I know it will give error on "slmgr /ato". So I have created a firewall rule to block "WmiPrvSE.exe" & a backup of activation using Advanced tokens manager.
Everything works fine with all automatic updates so far. will see :)

Edited by naankttvn, 06 January 2013 - 02:06 AM.

#138 Journey

Journey

Summer Days

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:News, Politics, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart & pets.

• United States

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

Everything went OK for me permanently activating Windows 8 Pro but when I installed WMC, Windows 8 becomes deactivated and when I try to reactivate online, I get this:

Error code: 0xC004C4AA

Error description:  Unable to find a detailed error description.

Uknown facility code of:0X04 (04L)

Facility error: 0xC4AA (50346L)

Any ideas of what to do next?

Keeping it real.

#139 ThE iNsAnE

ThE iNsAnE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Blank

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

WMC activates only if pro succeeds with "slmgr -ato". For that you need fresh Pro Retail key, Retail keys are not like MAK keys, they activates only one or may be two systems online. So, the keys you are posting will work only  for one or two.. Others will end up with some error codes. 

What I have done is, activated WMC by skype, I know it will give error on "slmgr /ato". So I have created a firewall rule to block "WmiPrvSE.exe" & a backup of activation using Advanced tokens manager.

is microsoft still giving keys? whenever i am applying for key, am getting response 'we could not process your order" 

they have stopped giving WMC keys i guess....

Edited by anshu.kh, 06 January 2013 - 02:50 AM.

#140 naankttvn

naankttvn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

• India

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

is microsoft still giving keys? whenever i am applying for key, am getting response 'we could not process your order" 

they have stopped giving WMC keys i guess....

Yeah.. I think so. :(
But in data.dat method you can use used keys to activate..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows 8 Pro With WMC, Microsoft, Operation System, Software, Windows Media Center

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users