Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

Windows 8 Pro With WMC Windows 8 Pro With WMC Genuine Permanent Phone Activation

1,544 posts in this topic

ok where

i have windows 8 pro retail

i want add wmc

but my lapetop doesnot show the add feature

pls help november rain

It simply means that you have windows 8 pro (Volume) edition.
You can't add wmc to volume edition :(

sry but i have retail license

Retail key activates Windows 8 pro(volume) too :)

en_windows_8_pro_vl_x86_dvd_917830

548AB51161FD83B889596B143D86C1EEB61EF2D0

i have

key ydr9v

is this volume

Yep... en_windows_8_pro_vl_x86_dvd_917830
vl= volume.

If you insert the key at the beginning of the windows 8 setup. It might install Retail Edition.

thank u for information....where can i get retail copy

What about a 16 in 1 ISO from oxava.com (direct link)

sry but i need genuine image

hello everyone..

just ask.. how long we must wait for the key after sending our email? I just curious, maybe I messed up something. thanks

PM

1 person likes this

Hi all,

For information :

I have make a lot of test and the only stuff important to be genuine is to activated the W8 Pro edition ONLINE (with cmd -ato) with one retail key.

It's not necessary to make a fresh install, you can change your key if you have W8 Pro installed but non genuine.

If you have activated successfully W8 Pro WMC edition make a backup of your Genuine Activation with Advanced Token Manager, and later if you reinstall, you can install directly W8 Pro WMC edition with a AIO iso and activated it with your Genuine Activation backup previously.

Edited by pekahman

OK, I had to start all over again but this time without adding WMC even if I have a promotional key. Why? Because after installing WMC, Windows 8 Pro gets deactivated forever even if you reactivate online, reboot and then reactivate = Fail Fail Fail every time.

For everyone reading this thread, this is simple stuff if you read and follow the instructions carefully in the OP.

1. Download > en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso or en_windows_8_x86_dvd_915417.iso This is the Core ISO you need. Download this via torrent link. I recommend using the latest version of utorrent. You can get it here > utorrent.com Why? Because it's simple to use and the most popular torrent client. The download speeds will knock your socks off if you have a good ISP.

2. Burn the en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso or the en_windows_8_x86_dvd_915417.iso onto dvd media at 4x speed (don't burn any faster than that or you'll have errors). Done!!!

3. Open the dvd tray in computer and put the newly burned Windows 8 in it. Leave the tray open.

Next step below is for a clean installation, not an upgrade...

4. Reboot computer, press DEL key to enter bios (that works for me but you'll probably have to press some other key to enter your bios). In your bios, the first boot device should now be your dvd burner. Second boot device should be you hard disk. Save the changes to the bios then your computer will reboot. This time, depending on your bios, you may be asked to 'press any key' to boot from dvd. If this is so, do it. Now you should be hearing the dvd burner humming and Windows 8 starting to install. When promped for a key, input one of the first 2 keys given in the pastebin to continue installing. Note: You may want to print out the info from the pastebin so you have all the info in front of you.. Blah blah, set up an account or not. Who cares!! Fill in info when asked to do so. Once installation is complete, go back to bios and put your settings back to what they were before. Take the dvd out of the tray and reboot. Now you should be booted in Windows 8 Pro.

Once you're in Metro, click on the 'Desktop' window that takes you to that familiar Desktop you're used to seeing.

5. Press the left Windows key (the one between Ctrl and Alt) and X key at same time until you see a popup menu on the bottom left.
From menu, select Command Prompt (Admin)
Then enter the following 2 commands, one-at-a-time.

slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-XP73H then press Enter key (it's the first key located in the pastebin. only use this one because it's the only one that can be activated online at the time of this post) Then you should see 'key entered successfully' message. Now to activate this key online. Enter this next command...
slmgr /ato (then press Enter key)

Wait a few seconds and you should now be permanently activated...

To check for this enter these 2 commands and read the pop up windows

Check Activation remaine grace period:
slmgr.vbs /dlv

Check Volume activation expire
slmgr /xpr

You may need to refresh your desktop to make the water mark disappear.

[Tested working on 06 Jan 2013]

Good luck... And don't install WMC or you'll be yelling and screaming like me... LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE to getting Windows 8 Pro with Media Center activated forever:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I backed up my activated Windows 8 Pro key using Advanced Tokens Manager

Next, I right clicked My Computer and selected Properties to bring up the System window.

I then clicked "Add more features" hyper-link at the top of that window and then selected 'Already have a product key' I inputted that key (remember the key you entered) and let WMC install. The computer will boot at least 2 times to finish.

Now your Windows 8 Pro with Media Center should now say "Not activated"

Do these last two steps to get it activated online.

Press the left Windows key (the one between Ctrl and Alt) and X key at same time until you see a popup menu on the bottom left.
From menu, select Command Prompt (Admin)
Then enter the following 2 commands, one-at-a-time.

slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx (replace x's on the left with the WMC key you used)

Press the Enter key on your keyboard

A popup window should say key successfully entered.

slmgr /ato

Then press Enter key on your keyboard to activate Windows 8 Pro with Media Center. You should see a window pop up that says 'successfully activated'

Last important step:

Now that you have Windows 8 with Media Center activated, back up your activated key using Advanced Tokens Manager.

That's all folks....

Enjoy

Many thanks to november_ra1n, AnaRch1sT, and others in this thread who made this all possible, especially post #166 that clarified things better to get Windows with WMC activated properly.

Edited by Journey

sry but i need genuine image

Download Link

Site: http://kuai.xunlei.com/

Sharecode: /d/APMDFXPGDQXK [?]

Download the core edition and Add your retail key before the installation. It will install PRO Retail edition....

One of these...

all 3 keys provided now blocked ..

what i can add u cant active this win8 (core) with Kms nano 10 , and kms nanao doesn't claim to do so ..

Edited by demoneye

all 3 keys provided now blocked ..

Hi,

Tested right now in VMware and all the 3 keys seem to work, be sure to don't block internet connection for the WmiPrvSE.exe

i want add wmc

pls help november rain

Cause you install Volume License Edition you need to install core edition all the information and download link in the first page 1# already give Original MSDN ISO name mentioned in the first page.

USE magnet link or second HTTP Link to download they all msdn edition..

BTW I just checked the retail keys they all working atm at least via skype...

These are the two files you need to download and install

en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso [3.4GB]en_windows_8_x86_dvd_915417.iso [4.5GB]

I spent my time creating this topic please all you need to read page 1 before asking all these question.

I will create Windows 8 AIO including Windows 8 Pro With WMS Edition, as soon as i have time.

When you successfully activate then back up your activation later you can install Win8 Pro with WMC Edition then you can use Advance Token Manager then re install the activation...

image103copy.png

Edited by november_ra1n

i want add wmc

pls help november rain

Cause you install Volume License Edition you need to install core edition all the information and download link in the first page 1# already give Original MSDN ISO name mentioned in the first page.

USE magnet link or second HTTP Link to download they all msdn edition..

BTW I just checked the retail keys they all working atm at least via skype...

These are the two files you need to download and install

en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso [3.4GB]en_windows_8_x86_dvd_915417.iso [4.5GB]

I spent my time creating this topic please all you need to read page 1 before asking all these question.

I will create Windows 8 AIO including Windows 8 Pro With WMS Edition, as soon as i have time.

When you successfully activate then back up your activation later you can install Win8 Pro with WMC Edition then you can use Advance Token Manager then re install the activation...

image103copy.png

after activating my windows 8, i ran the slmgr /ato command and it showed successful activation. Then i made the activation backup using ATM. Now in future if the key is blocked by MS and i reinstall windows 8 and activate with the ATM backup, will my system get activated? and will the slmgr /ato command also be successful?

i want add wmc

pls help november rain

It simply means that you have windows 8 pro (Volume) edition.

You can't add wmc to volume edition :(

sry but i have retail license

Retail key activates Windows 8 pro(volume) too :)

en_windows_8_pro_vl_x86_dvd_917830

548AB51161FD83B889596B143D86C1EEB61EF2D0

i have

key ydr9v

is this volume

this is Volume edition en_windows_8_pro_vl_x86_dvd_917830

If someone can get a W8 Pro Promo Code, please help me out and PM me !! ^_^

Wfwqj.jpg

yeah, I think the key I got before has been rejected. now it still unactivate. maybe I miss something :lol:

well maybe I should stay without WMC :)

special thanks to november_rain n tezza for helping me.

Important News About Working Windows 8 Pro Retail Keys [06 Jan 2013]

I just checked 3 retail keys i posted in pastebin link they are all working online activation also they all Genuine after online slmgr /ato

Online cmd (admin)

slmgr /ato

Product Activated Successfully

Notice 1: If you are still getting error code or not able to activate online try to uninstall your existing product key and re activate using one of the 3 keys i posted

Uninstall the Windows Activation key

cmd (admin)

slmgr /upk

Then Re install the keys again [Click activate With A New Key ]

20130106152613.png

Notice 2: If you are getting error online activation using [slmgr /ato] Make sure your firewall is not blocking WmiPrvSE.exe

Key 1

20130106144354.png

Key 2

20130106144529.png

Key 3

20130106145018.png

Notice 3: After successfully activate Windows 8 Pro i recommend back up activation with Advance Token Manager after that you can click add features option with your Promotional WMC Keys to activate.

After activating Windows 8 pro With WMC you should back up activation one more time. Make sure you save 2 back up files

1. Activating backup Windows 8 Pro

2. Activating backup file Windows 8 Pro With WMC

In this way if anything goes wrong you can re activate one of this also if you want to downgrade your WMC edition to only Windows 8 Pro good to have both backup..

Pastebin Link
Site: http://pastebin.com/
Sharecode: /ww8TDCeV [?]
Edited by november_ra1n

yeah, I think the key I got before has been rejected. now it still unactivate. maybe I miss something :lol: well maybe I should stay without WMC :) special thanks to november_rain n tezza for helping me.

You need to remember one important thing after clicking add features option with your promotional WMC Windows will add WMC and computer will restart. After restart windows if you see your Windows is not activated just re enter the Promotional WMC Key ONCE MORE then you will see your Windows will be activated to Windows 8 Pro With WMC..

This is usually due your hardware change that you need to re enter the WMC Keys after windows restart.

Edited by november_ra1n

I tested them in VMware and all keys work but when you try to activate to a real machine, it doesn't !!! (error: 0xC004C008 The activation server determined that the specified product key could not be used)

I tested them in VMware and all keys work but when you try to activate to a real machine, it doesn't !!! (error: 0xC004C008 The activation server determined that the specified product key could not be used)

Notice 2: If you are getting error online activation using [slmgr /ato] Make sure your firewall is not blocking WmiPrvSE.exe

See #119

Edited by november_ra1n

The installation is clean without antivirus or firewall and i disabled completely the windows firewall !!

The installation is clean without antivirus or firewall and i disabled completely the windows firewall !!

Well it did happened to me same think in Wmware what i did was:

Uninstall your existing product key

Uninstall the Windows Activation key

cmd (admin)

slmgr /upk

Then Re install the keys again, better restart your PC before entering key again.

20130106152613.png

If none of these work last you can activate Windows 8 Pro Offline via Skype then run slmgr /ato see if you are still getting error or not!

Edited by november_ra1n

It doesn't work. With all 3 keys say product key exceeded its unlock limit !!!

yeah, I think the key I got before has been rejected. now it still unactivate. maybe I miss something :lol: well maybe I should stay without WMC :) special thanks to november_rain n tezza for helping me.

You need to remember one important thing after clicking add features option with your promotional WMC Windows will add WMC and computer will restart. After restart windows if you see your Windows is not activated just re enter the Promotional WMC Key ONCE MORE then you will see your Windows will be activated to Windows 8 Pro With WMC..

This is usually due your hardware change that you need to re enter the WMC Keys after windows restart.

well WMC already added to Windows but still fail to activate.

I can provide a link to download it in Spanish thanks

I can provide a link to download it in Spanish thanks

es_windows_8_x64_dvd_915404.iso

1 person likes this

Don't disable the windows firewall and retry Man, cause yesterday i have the same problem like you and it was the WmPrvSE.exe blocked for DNS request in my firewall rules