Uniblue DriverScanner 2013

vissha

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uniblue is rogueware, so those of you who actually want to try it, make sure you mack backups of everything less you want to wake up with a broken os.

uniblue is rogueware, so those of you who actually want to try it, make sure you mack backups of everything less you want to wake up with a broken os.

But in DriverScanner, it worked fine. Me and my friends Tested and it gave Exact (including correct version) drivers and didn't give any unrelated drivers. And then all the driver problems was solved!

But i don't trust all products from Uniblue(excl DriverScanner and PowerSuite)

which driver software is best and exact.?

1.drivermax

2.slimdriver

3.driver genius pro

4.driver magician

or others.?

1.drivermax

2.slimdriver

3.driver genius pro

4.driver magician

or others.?

• Don't use Driver Magician & Driver Genius(any version-paid/free/pro). It downloads virus as drivers. Me and my cousin got into Hell when we used those few months back.
  • Driver max helps you relate drivers details correctly but it won't work if you download.
  • Slim driver is good only for backup, moderate in driver perfection(exact drivers).
  • DriverScanner is Good, but upgrade to latest versions whenever released.

The best driver software is the brain, All-In-One or automated solutions are only for lazy people. :)

Sandra, PC Wizard or Everest, Google and some minutes of time for research are the only requirements and it gives you exact results in most cases. Free of mistakes, viruses or having an broken OS. I never would let a 3rd party program update my drivers. The last time i used such a program gave me wrong drivers and BSOD's. So i pass on them FTROML.

The best driver software is the brain, All-In-One or automated solutions are only for lazy people. :)

Sandra, PC Wizard or Everest, Google and some minutes of time for research are the only requirements and it gives you exact results in most cases. Free of mistakes, viruses or having an broken OS. I never would let a 3rd party program update my drivers. The last time i used such a program gave me wrong drivers and BSOD's. So i pass on them FTROML.

I didn't suggest everyone to use it to download all drivers through any s/w. If they missed any driver and searched with hardware id but no direct downloads are available. In that situation, this s/w will be helpful!

But in DriverScanner, it worked fine. Me and my friends Tested and it gave Exact (including correct version) drivers and didn't give any unrelated drivers. And then all the driver problems was solved!

But i don't trust all products from Uniblue(excl DriverScanner and PowerSuite)

It might've worked for you, or so you may think.

When I used this app, it told me I had 4 outdated drivers, and what a conincidence that was since the drivers in question were just update to their latest version the day before.

So taking the bait like the baka that I was back then, I told the app to dl and install the updated drivers.

After the restart, I found myself with no sound and kept wondering why. I soon found out that it broke my realtek driver by overwriting an outdated version over it forcing me to uninstall it and the redownload the latest ver from their site and reinstalling it all over again.

You don't even have to listen to me, just look around, the damn thing has bad rep everywhere.

It even has its own malware removal guide on the spybot forums and many other users are reporting having problems after using this app or any other uniblue app for that matter.

And what's this about driver genius pro installing viruses. Are you implying that we're deliberately trying to infect our users by hosting rogueware on the fp?

1.drivermax
2.slimdriver
3.driver genius pro
4.driver magician
or others.?

None of the above, n0_risk! already answered your question in his post

I didn't suggest everyone to use it to download all drivers through any s/w. If they missed any driver and searched with hardware id but no direct downloads are available. In that situation, this s/w will be helpful!

It was an answer for w9999 question, i forgot the quote. ^_^

Well, i will not say that such programs are naturally bad but many of them have always better advertisement of features than the end result gives you, too many placebos out there, it is always a run for working solutions, some might work (individually) and some not a bit.

We live in a time where everything what we can do will be replaced by machines or automated solutions, sometimes no one is aware of it but many times we got overtaken.

Anyway, thanks for the share and a Happy New Year. :)

Airstream_Bill

Hello and Happy New Year to you. I just downloaded and registered the program. It downloaded 6 driver updates that I knew were correct. I have used two other driver updaters and this one updated everything that the other two I have used updated. The only one this program did not update is the Intel Matrix Storage Manager to the newer version. Thanks now I have a Legal program. Ha!

Thanks Enjoy The Season!

Hello and Happy New Year to you. I just downloaded and registered the program. It downloaded 6 driver updates that I knew were correct. I have used two other driver updaters and this one updated everything that the other two I have used updated. The only one this program did not update is the Intel Matrix Storage Manager to the newer version. Thanks now I have a Legal program. Ha!

Thanks Enjoy The Season!

You can ask them through help. They'll provide you.

Good man, this is the last year serial number, and it lasts for 1 year, then it'll be changed to the new and the old is no longer valid. Make your facts straight before you start and recommend.

For Uniblue do not apply to such notion as the 2012 version and the 2013 version, but only they give out new serial if year is over. However it is a number issued in the previous year, it probably will not work any more in the near future, and that's all. Now You need serial from this year and lasts again for 1 year (+ some days usually).

Works with both 2012 & 2013 versions.

Tricks to get the license key are given in detail here: Offer Details Page

Good man, this is the last year serial number, and it lasts for 1 year, then it'll be changed to the new and the old is no longer valid. Make your facts straight before you start and recommend.

For Uniblue do not apply to such notion as the 2012 version and the 2013 version, but only they give out new serial if year is over. However it is a number issued in the previous year, it probably will not work any more in the near future, and that's all. Now You need serial from this year and lasts again for 1 year (+ some days usually).

You are wrong. I think you used the same email address/same IP computer(which you used to get the old license) for getting the new license. I got the new license only. I used two different emails(for old and new license)

Yesterday i checked the giveaway page yeaterday, it was noted giveaway not working.

But now when i checked the giveaway details in that page, it is changed Working.

Hurray!

:party:

You are wrong. I think you used the same email address/same IP computer(which you used to get the old license) for getting the new license. I got the new license only. I used two different emails(for old and new license)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You know, I'm not going to talk to you more about this topic, probably because you're only now discovering Uniblue.

It seems, that you did not even know this simple thing, that Uniblue not using concept like 2012 version and 2013 version.

The latest version is 4.0.10.0 and the file is actually/really issued in 2013.

Good luck to you.

Uniblue Current version:

http://files.uniblue.com/cm/general/driverscanner/dsunit/setup/bt-13-005/b/driverscanner.exe

http://files.uniblue.com/cm/general/driverscanner/dsunit/setup/bt-13-005/b/driverscanner.exe

Archived