"Knock Knock - I'm Back"

dcs18

Couple months ago while reading few of your post, I was thinking that you write and think like dcs18 and sure enough..... I'm glad you're back. A big :hug: and a welcome back! my friend.

Brrownie :showoff:

• Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well well well, welcome back dcs. Wondered where you were. Always liked dcs but never keen on Rocket :wtf: Now your telling me they're the same person? hmm :oops:

:lol: That's strange - RocketMan probably did not get a reasonable opportunity to walk with you like dcs18 did.

Welcome back!

P.S. Changing nick should be prohibited, it just confuses people on the forum.

Cheers ;)

Thanks, for the welcome man

Such members who change nicks should be banned, instead - c'mon now mara- let's both get real; RocketMan did work closely with you helping beta-test the V1.6 (it needs some polishing, though especially with regard to Windows 8 - let's wait for the V6 Final.) Peace.

Couple months ago while reading few of your post, I was thinking that you write and think like dcs18 and sure enough..... I'm glad you're back. A big :hug: and a welcome back! my friend.

Brrownie :showoff:

He he, got acquainted with speedy and his sense of humor did [likewise] remind me about you - big :hug: to you too, man and thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Welcome back! I've missed you dcs18. Hope you stay here forever.

Missed you, too sanjoa - saw good changes (as in improvement.) Noted that you have grown in competency and your system no more fails as often as it would - you've also undergone a renaming, like me (keep away from mara-, he hates CHRISTening ceremonies.) :D

• Administrator

Welcome back. :)

Few things to note. We still don't allow multiple accounts, while being as RocketMan, dcs18's account was to a lot extent, disabled. Also, in most cases, a member requires a good enough reason to ask for a name change.

Thanks man. :)

Few things to note. We still don't allow multiple accounts, while being as RocketMan, dcs18's account was to a lot extent, disabled. Also, in most cases, a member requires a good enough reason to ask for a name change.

The other account is in fact completely disabled (and inaccessible at my end, even today) since a very long time ago - in fact, much before even the RocketMan account was opened (due to the other account being already discarded.)

mara- wouldn't be aware of those facts - there never was a duality. ;)

Welcome back!

P.S. Changing nick should be prohibited, it just confuses people on the forum.

Cheers ;)

Thanks, for the welcome man

Such members who change nicks should be banned, instead - c'mon now mara- let's both get real; RocketMan did work closely with you helping beta-test the V1.6 (it needs some polishing, though especially with regard to Windows 8 - let's wait for the V6 Final.) Peace.

And that's why I stand by my opinion. I had no idea that was you. Yeah, you helped, of course, but if you didn't tell me this now, I would never know.

Cheers ;)

Have run out of reputations for the day. :(

Maybe change your avatar shadowx lol

Hey, I actually hunted for you - good to see you, here. :)

Was wondering about 'Banned myself', now I get it. :idea:

Anyway, welcome back!

Thanks man. ;)

first of all welcome back bro.

as Rocketman concern i feel like betrayed

Hey hi, impalgue - thanks a ton

Sorry about RocketMan - they both were just a phone call away for you. :P

Hello Peeps!!! :D

Long time no see, no hear - have been missing a personal touch with each one of you. Trust you guys are rocking. :rockon:

Respects fly out to the old cronies - sorry, some of you might have got wiped off my Friends group while transiting from RocketMan >>====> dcs18 (have just managed to add some of you guys, back.)

Also, special thanks to shought & Lite for their efforts in facilitating my return and to all ye other Farts, :pirate: away to glory - see ya around.

Welcome back!

How come I'm not in your friend's list yet? haha! :lol:

I want to change my nick too.

You know how hard it is to read my nick. <_<

As I have registered here with a dummy account, I never intended to park here for long but its addicting! Can you blame me then? :P

Welcome back!

Thanks pal - find your name on the list, now. ;)

Welcome back!

Thanks pal - find your name on the list, now. ;)
hehe! Well, I'm just happy your back. ;)

RocketMan or something else i din't mind , Brother nice to see you back in our home :)

Holy moley. Was really confused by all of this. I wondered what was the banned myself all about, and where the guy called "dcs18" was, but never connected the two as one. Either way, welcome (back)!

Quite literally, it's as though you never left! :lol:

so, just to make sure you won't be using your previous account RocketMan anymore?

Holy moley. Was really confused by all of this. I wondered what was the banned myself all about, and where the guy called "dcs18" was, but never connected the two as one. Either way, welcome (back)!

Quite literally, it's as though you never left! :lol:

Oh yeah, lol - something went terribly wrong with that (dcs18) account and left me locked out of it. In fact, it's still beyond access for me - even the email ID. :lol:

so, just to make sure you won't be using your previous account RocketMan anymore?

This account is the RocketMan account (after being renamed to dcs18.) The original dcs18 was and continues to remain disabled much before the RocketMan account was even registered - it cannot possibly be used . . . . . . . . . . by me (even had I wanted to.)

Welcome back, @dcs18 ! We were double friends on previous century, remember ? :D

Hey, hello jofre - glad to be welcomed by you. Yes, we had double entries - sign of a great friendship. :D

Archived