"Knock Knock - I'm Back"

dcs18

Hello Peeps!!! :D

Long time no see, no hear - have been missing a personal touch with each one of you. Trust you guys are rocking. :rockon:

Respects fly out to the old cronies - sorry, some of you might have got wiped off my Friends group while transiting from RocketMan >>====> dcs18 (have just managed to add some of you guys, back.)

Also, special thanks to shought & Lite for their efforts in facilitating my return and to all ye other Farts, :pirate: away to glory - see ya around.

• Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah your should have changed your Avatar..Anyway, welcome..Where's the proof BTW? Don't worry, I'll translate that.

Yeah your should have changed your Avatar..Anyway, welcome..Where's the proof BTW? Don't worry, I'll translate that.

Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, phir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta :sneaky:

Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, phir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta :sneaky:
Oh yeah baby:

Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, phir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta

Translate: If I have made a commitment once, then I don't even listen to myself :sneaky:

Yeah old Avatar was nice.

Where's the proof BTW?

Let him come.
Yeah, shall try to get the old avatar, back - lost it when my trusty IBM caught fire. :(

:wtf:

he originally registered on the board with this nick

RocketMan came after. He now reverted back to his original nick

I want to change my nickname too.. how do I change it ?!

pm Lite or Shought or myself but you better have a good reason to want your name be changed

Me want three :dance2:

Shut up :angry:
Y U do suck and take four :dance2:
Let's Posted Image together :lmao:

Well well well, welcome back dcs. Wondered where you were. Always liked dcs but never keen on Rocket :wtf: Now your telling me they're the same person? hmm :oops:

Archived